Leave of Absence

Triyun

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1302181

Your own statements on the policy of "respond or be annexed".

Other statements you supported from your allies on this policy:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1301413

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have a transport fleet. Everyone is entitled to that, And that I have in the form of my merchant submarines, that up until you now you have not object to and actually in some cases utilized. Like the one that was running the technology between myself and UFE.

Yeah, your navy likely got nuked in harbor in the Bejing area. You do take losses from nukes to Navy. Or are you going to be like Mudd and pretend that multiple metropolitan area losses will do nothing to your army/economy?

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

So they'll waltz in past the UFE and allied fleets and their sensor stations/SOSUS?

A nuclear strike to Beijing would almost certainly render a lot of sensor stations and SOSUS in the vicinity inoperable or unmanned. Also, if it were so easy for sensors to detect everything, then there wouldn't have been two NFL players lost at sea today that weren't found in time. Seriously, if subs weren't useful anymore, the world would quit using them.

I see this thread has also turned into a little "poor me"/ego-stoking whine sesh for MV. Sorry Triyun.

Also, I know how you feel. It just isn't fun to play the way it used to. Mostly because people care too much. Goddamn, they care and it isn't even pixels. At least I can somewhat understand when people whine about their IG nation being destroyed, but for petes sake, this is RP.

I see this thread has also turned into a little "poor me"/ego-stoking whine sesh for MV. Sorry Triyun.

Also, I know how you feel. It just isn't fun to play the way it used to. Mostly because people care too much. Goddamn, they care and it isn't even pixels. At least I can somewhat understand when people whine about their IG nation being destroyed, but for petes sake, this is RP.

True, I can just as easily move totally to CNRPS, so I am RPing my nation according to my characters stated personality.

My RP character is strongly honourable and will honour the majority of his treaties if there is a direct conflict in them.

He attempted to only make compatible treaties so that conflicting treaties would not happen but the UFE going to war with MV was a totally unforeseen circumstance.

So I am going to keep playing my character in the same style and if I get kicked out of CNRP I get kicked out, no skin off my nose, no bawww, no drama.

Yes, me and Mael were talking about people caring too much about their nations the other day. ;)

And please remember IC propaganda (to everyone, not directed at anyone in paticular). People are sometimes taking stuff too seriously.

Edited by JerreyRough

I don’t think it's that people care too much. I prefer to be in absolute control of every last detail of every event that takes place in my country. Having another country invade my country causes me to loose that control. My country is by no definition of the word a utopia there are communists, martenists, terrorists devil worshipers, murderers and many more things in my country, but I get to dictate their actions. I think that is what the problem is with this and many more rp storylines.

I think it's about havin fun and some people don't want to be invaded, thus ruining their fun.

=P

Anyway, if Triyun wants it I can place his nation on lock so nobody tries some !@#$%^&*.

I vote that if he is inactive for 20 days we do the normal thing.

He doesn't have a RL issue he has to deal with, he is leaving because he wants too, and we should treat him no different than other people who leave because they WANT too. If he had a real RL issue to deal with, I would agree with the lockdown.

Edited by BaronUberstein

He doesn't have a RL issue he has to deal with, he is leaving because he wants too, and we should treat him no different than other people who leave because they WANT too. If he had a real RL issue to deal with, I would agree with the lockdown.

What's the expression? Quoted for Truth? :awesome:

Sometimes people need a break that's RL in some form too :rolleyes:

I also don't think its the imaginary non-pixels, its about noone wanting to be wrong.
I think it's about havin fun and some people don't want to be invaded, thus ruining their fun.

=P

Both quoted for truthfulness...

Anyway, if Triyun wants it I can place his nation on lock so nobody tries some !@#$%^&*.

Why do that, when he won't be responding to an invasion anyway until he logs back on? it's considered only polite to wait for the person being attacked to respond.