how long will tso lasts

Sithis

tso how long  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they die now this date, I will give you 500 tech for predicting the future.

Thanks bro!

hmmm Saint Paddy's day? that's been done already :P

Very funny... But seriously on St Paddies day our Green comrades in GPA will have one night of overwhelming power, my sources tell me they transform from hippies into invincible warriors for a single update on St. Paddy's day. Good luck.

Seriously though 17th is when the protectorate was set to end, my prediction may be off though considering recent releases of information solidly back with screenshots:)

first of all, grammar check!!!!! holy crap, where'd you learn to spell!?

Good sir,

I do believe that you have missed the original intention of me creating this poll. I have quite a mastery of the humorous yarn and this is one of my many threads spun in such a fashion. Indubitably, the next time you seek to comprehend the accuracy of my grammar you will realize that I in fact have an advanced understanding of the English language.

Yours,

Sithis

Edited by Sithis

So, ghost, what exactly is wrong with TSO? I've seen massive amounts of hate on it, but I'm not sure what they've done to deserve it.

1. ran for government positions they had no intentions on keeping

2. conspiring to bleed out mcxa's high .gov over a long period

3. ditched the alliance en masse, and recruited from MCXA's .gov

4. used other alliances as "hideouts"

5. lied in public

6. lied to friends

honestly, of all the micro-alliances formed over the years, I don't remember anyone doing it as wrong as these guys have. but close your eyes though, i'm sure you'll want to play ignorance later on again.

I think it really depends on MCXA's attitude after the terms expire.

It would be my thought that MCXA's current gov will simply move on from this situation.

I definitely would be surprised if that gratitude would be returned in the opposite situation however...

1. ran for government positions they had no intentions on keeping

2. conspiring to bleed out mcxa's high .gov over a long period

3. ditched the alliance en masse, and recruited from MCXA's .gov

4. used other alliances as "hideouts"

5. lied in public

6. lied to friends

honestly, of all the micro-alliances formed over the years, I don't remember anyone doing it as wrong as these guys have. but close your eyes though, i'm sure you'll want to play ignorance later on again.

QFT

What TSO did to MCXA is treacherous, plain and simple. The fact that they lied -about almost everything- to the Cyberverse is just an additional negative mark on the alliance.