how long will tso lasts

Sithis

tso how long  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless they find a capably led alliance to merge with they will wither on the vine.

These are people who were the root cause of the chaos in MCXA, who are leaving that alliance because of the ramifications of their own policies and decisions. If this horribly botched rollout is any indication TSO will never be anything but a footnote remembered only by those browsing old threads on this forum.

We have many dragons. I voted one day.

Too many nukes + too much in the warchest + completely awesome protectors = short stay on Bob.

Oh wait... no it doesn't.

Sarcasm is a scalpel most effectively wielded by deft hands. You're using it like a club. Stop dulling the blade for the rest of us.

Sarcasm is a scalpel most effectively wielded by deft hands. You're using it like a club. Stop dulling the blade for the rest of us.

Delta, you have to realize something here, you don't quote Watchman, or argue with him. He'll just attack your character over and over again without addressing any of the points you made.

Unless they find a capably led alliance to merge with they will wither on the vine.

These are people who were the root cause of the chaos in MCXA, who are leaving that alliance because of the ramifications of their own policies and decisions. If this horribly botched rollout is any indication TSO will never be anything but a footnote remembered only by those browsing old threads on this forum.

You have awfully bold opinion for someone who has no idea what went on behind the scenes.

TOP can protect them however they like, but that won't make the alliance grow.

'Not dying' isn't the same as living.

Our leaders will do a better job than you ever could.

Or "any period of time is too long".

Sharp-ish, although I've seen better.

Granted, our situation is a lot less secure then when we were leading MCXA. But that's part of the game-changing step. We'll see how it goes. I guess there's a attractiveness in taking the game one day at a time. Lets hope the other first, being on the receiving end of a beating, takes a while before it happends.

Our leaders will do a better job than you ever could.

As much distaste as I may have had for Sponge's considerable stint in power, that is a tall order to fill. It's very easy to talk down to fallen giants. Apparently, it's harder to do so in a manner that the rest of us can take seriously.

I'm going to have to ask you to stop posting Sponge. Your words make too much sense.

When Sam starts chasing away his closest allies (OoO reference) and tees an otherwise respectable alliance up for the biggest curb stomping of the year, I might see the lighter side of my previous comment.

Well, i think Valashu is starting this up with admitting to recruiting from MCXA.