how long will tso lasts

Sithis

tso how long  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well yeah, if I had no idea what went on behind the scenes it sure would be bold. Fortunately for me I do so it's not.

I think others can more adequately defend me on this point, but I will give my two cents as well. There are very few leaders in this game who have done as much as I have, and none have done it with as little as I had to work with when I took over. I inherited 88 anarchied nations and an alliance that was at war with most of the top alliances in the game. Within six months this alliance had almost 700 members and was the most powerful alliance on its color, as well as the #5 alliance in the game. Think what you will of me but I get results that most others couldn't hope for on their best day. I've had one fall in 3 years and it took a concerted back room effort of nearly a year to make it happen, most of which time I wasn't participating in alliance politics. People can continue to underestimate me but they do so at their own peril.

So, no the rabble that ran from MCXA to found a new alliance instead of fixing the mess they made couldn't do a better job leading an alliance than me. Not on their best day and my worst.

you could use some modesty ES, you know as well as I do that NpO only got to where it was by riding MCXA's coattails to the top!!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MCXA has alot bigger problems to deal with than a break off faction, getting rid of ghosts and restructuring the alliance into being a successful one once more should be their only goal, not revenge,

I agree with this statement.

However, it doesn't necessarily mean that it would be MCXA that could hit TSO. That is of course if anyone has plans to hit TSO which at this point I'm leaning towards unlikely to happen as they are protected by TOP.

As we saw in the BLEU massacre, alliances typically only speak out in rage against another alliance when they are either planning war, or pursuing war. You discredit the other alliance by publicly attacking them, and that's what I see happening to TSO.

Nah, our members have the right to express their opinions (although this poll was probably a result of some sort of intoxication).

We've only had a problem with an alliance that led to us bringing war to their doorstep once, we don't do it just because we find them to be somewhat lacking in fortitude. And when we're coming for you, we don't wave a giant flag saying so, we just cold $@ you one day out of nowhere. TSO does not have us coming for them. If we had a real issue with them, we'd be telling TOP, not the OWF.

The people behind TSO has burned too many bridges with "the other side" to use their signature move of jumping ship when things start getting tough so I'd say TSO will last as long as TOP protects them or until TOP is defeated.

its obvious TOP wants another Top heavy alliance, so this whole thing was planned out, for when they will need them in the future. My vote went to a year plus god willing, because no one else would really want alot of the members in that alliance.

More than 1 month, less than 1 year... Poll is lacking specificity:(

Really nobody knows when or if anything will happen to TSO, but I think I'll try to sound dramatic and say March 17th:p

If they die now this date, I will give you 500 tech for predicting the future.

No "As long as they wish to" option, either.

The game has to end sometime :P

More than 1 month, less than 1 year... Poll is lacking specificity:(

Really nobody knows when or if anything will happen to TSO, but I think I'll try to sound dramatic and say March 17th:p

hmmm Saint Paddy's day? that's been done already :P

its obvious TOP wants another Top heavy alliance, so this whole thing was planned out, for when they will need them in the future. My vote went to a year plus god willing, because no one else would really want alot of the members in that alliance.

You would think so, but im sure someone will take them in, not knowing/caring about their past