Has the world exploded yet?

Bacharth

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If nobody wanted radioactive fallout stories, then nobody would ever have bought Fallout 3. I suggest we just create two continuities, one in which the war did not occur, and one in which it did.

Its one world. You dont have to RP it, but most people are.

Yea 2 continuities is not gonna work. I just don’t like how some people are trying to turn CNRP into a joke and ruin the rp on purpose, by “declaring war on the environment.” If you want to move on to CNRP R then do it, and stop ruining CNRP for the rest of us.

Yea 2 continuities is not gonna work. I just don’t like how some people are trying to turn CNRP into a joke and ruin the rp on purpose, by “declaring war on the environment.” If you want to move on to CNRP R then do it, and stop ruining CNRP for the rest of us.

I agree with this, if you leave a party you don't light the house on fire as you walk out, you just drive off and let the people who are enjoying the party stay.

I am not going to restart Neo Japan simply because some people got nuked. Now, I may be willing to restart the war itself so that you lot can use conventional armies (and put all those tech advancement threads to good use), but frankly; establishing CNRP was hard when we officially started it (remember the "Scramble For ____" threads?), and redoing it after so much time will be harder. No to the clean restart

To be honest,you guys are thinking pretty narrowly here. Who said we are leaving?

Well, the way you're acting, you make joke threads but act seriously in CNRP-R, you launch nukes without regard, and seem to just be trying to bring everyone down with you if you're leaving. You're also less active in CNRP yet continue in CNRP-R.

Just some observations.

Listen. Nobody will want to RP the fallout. CNRP will die and go away to RP heaven.

I don't want that, and nobody else wants that, aside from the people who want to RP fallout apparantly.

I beg to differ. I'm rping the fallout. My entire country prepared for it ^..^ I don't know how long since 07/08/2008 is in game terms... could be years... but they've been preparing since then or longer because that's when we took our first nuke.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I would suggest making nukes only usable for in-game purposes. Let's face, people don't launch nukes in-game without serious ramifications occuring as a result. RPing nukes has been done far too irresponsibly to the point of it becoming silly. They should be severed restricted in RP.

Also, I'm not planning on a reboot of Transvaal anytime soon. I've worked too long (over two years) to slowly build my nation up to where it is today.

Well, the way you're acting, you make joke threads but act seriously in CNRP-R, you launch nukes without regard, and seem to just be trying to bring everyone down with you if you're leaving. You're also less active in CNRP yet continue in CNRP-R.

Just some observations.

While my nation's absolute power declined. Vis-a-vis my my rivals my relative power shot through the roof.

I used the honest law of nature about the winds blowing the fallout in the other direction away from my country.... If someone decides to erupt the super-volcano in Yellowstone... that would be a different story. But all in all, I'd have fun managing the crisis and not having to reset everything.

Forget about re-rolls, let's just worry about getting everyone back on the same freaking page again... I'm trying to give away land but am becoming hopelessly confused which RP some of these people belong to as we're quoting different rules :wacko:

To whomever caused this RP split: way to go to ruin a good thing :rolleyes: