Ragnarok Anouncement

rishnokof

I see nothing but civil discourse. I prefer to keep lines opened up so that we may once again draw close together. As of right now, a lack of communication =/= unwillingness to talk, just a lack of people in each alliance that know each other. After many months and many leadership changes, there is a certain unfamiliarity between us is all. TPF has gone through significant change from top to bottom and I know that we are better for it as a whole. mhawk and friends are making great strides in boosting our alliance's participation. I look forward to all the changes to come as well ;).

As for "trolling", TPF and RoK have remained civil through out. I commend both parties for sticking to the base facts here. As for our allies and their allies, well.. they stick up for one another and I would expect nothing less. I do hope that in the event this thread continues to thrive, that everyone on both sides just wish us both luck in mending our friendship and reopening those lines of communication too. I look forward to our RoK rep spending more time in our forums getting to know us as well as vise versa ;)

oo/ TPF

oo/ Rok

oo/ Civility in Bob :)

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who were you again?

He's a good chap. Oh, you meant "You're not important so stfu, you have no right to speak." That's what I got from it anyways, if I'm mistaken then I apologize and please ignore the rest of it.

He's important to who he needs to be important to, and regardless of his importance etc., he's, again, a damn good chap and I see no reason for your comment. He is perfectly able to give his comments as he likes, unless oh to the snap FOK has become the new thought police/anti-freedom of speech?

<3 germanicus

P.S. <3 TPF also.

I miss all the fun drama :(

Though I'm quite cross at RoK and TPF for feeding the flames. Seriously guys, couldn't you have just made this vague and ominous? Clearly that would have been the better choice :v:

I see nothing but civil discourse. I prefer to keep lines opened up so that we may once again draw close together. As of right now, a lack of communication =/= unwillingness to talk, just a lack of people in each alliance that know each other. After many months and many leadership changes, there is a certain unfamiliarity between us is all. TPF has gone through significant change from top to bottom and I know that we are better for it as a whole. mhawk and friends are making great strides in boosting our alliance's participation. I look forward to all the changes to come as well ;).

As for "trolling", TPF and RoK have remained civil through out. I commend both parties for sticking to the base facts here. As for our allies and their allies, well.. they stick up for one another and I would expect nothing less. I do hope that in the event this thread continues to thrive, that everyone on both sides just wish us both luck in mending our friendship and reopening those lines of communication too. I look forward to our RoK rep spending more time in our forums getting to know us as well as vise versa ;)

oo/ TPF

oo/ Rok

In the name of civility I ask that DeathCat continue the recipe leaks.

My favorite part about this is how fast you two went from friends to trolling each other.

I am pretty sure, that almost all of plant bob can take some credit for that, what ever reason two alliances feel they need to move away from one another is their business, the rest of you posting are looking for drama, its very disappointing.

Good luck RoK and TPF.

He's a good chap. Oh, you meant "You're not important so stfu, you have no right to speak." That's what I got from it anyways, if I'm mistaken then I apologize and please ignore the rest of it.

He's important to who he needs to be important to, and regardless of his importance etc., he's, again, a damn good chap and I see no reason for your comment. He is perfectly able to give his comments as he likes, unless oh to the snap FOK has become the new thought police/anti-freedom of speech?

<3 germanicus

P.S. <3 TPF also.

thanks rab I ussually try to ignore these kind of people they sound more ignorant by the minute with those kind of remarks not to mention low class but that its expected from their recent trolls I guess they all group up together.

o/ FOK antifreedom of speech police

good luck to all parties involved in resolving their issues.

Edited by germanicus

oo/ TPF

oo/ Rok

I bet if you were running TPF, DC, this would never have happened.

Congratulations Rok o/

There are many on Bob who know of TPF's aggressive and disrespectful diplomacy.

o/ Rok

o/ DeathCat

How was a question that has nothing to do with the OP and involves questions about the behavior of an alliance other than those involved with this treaty reasonable?

In the point of view of someone other than yourself, the question was legitimate. Are you the self-appointed supreme judge of which questions are good/acceptable?

I bet if you were running TPF, DC, this would never have happened.

Congratulations Rok o/

There are many on Bob who know of TPF's aggressive and disrespectful diplomacy.

o/ Rok

o/ DeathCat

Communication is a two way street. I don't see RoK placing all the responsibility on TPF's shoulders for the breakdown in their relationship.

Why are you?

In the point of view of someone other than yourself, the question was legitimate. Are you the self-appointed supreme judge of which questions are good/acceptable?

I didn't make a judgment I asked a question. I do not see how a question that has nothing to do with the OP and involves questions about the behavior of an alliance other than those involved with this treaty is reasonable. Seeing as how you do see it as reasonable I asked for your point of view as to how it is reasonable.

I do not see how you got the impression that I think I am the supreme judge of anything from that.

Communication is a two way street. I don't see RoK placing all the responsibility on TPF's shoulders for the breakdown in their relationship.

Why are you?

Thats a ridiculous Sentiment, if i try and communicate with you and you don't communicate back effectively, how can we both be at fault?

TPF have attacked their own protectorates for silly things, its no secret that they aren't very good at diplomacy in that respect.

Edit: To add to the first statement, I am not going to blame you entirely if it breaks down, because again i dont want you to be butthurt, because I am not an $@!

Edit2: Sorry to Edit again, but even still I didn't blame it entirely on TPF. Everyone can lose their cool when dealing with aggressive diplomacy, its possible it happened to Rok and they had a big breakdown. I don't know nor care. Rok are better off either way o/

Edited by daggarz

Thats a ridiculous Sentiment, if i try and communicate with you and you don't communicate back effectively, how can we both be at fault?

TPF have attacked their own protectorates for silly things, its no secret that they aren't very good at diplomacy in that respect.

Edit: To add to the first statement, I am not going to blame you entirely if it breaks down, because again i dont want you to be butthurt, because I am not an $@!

RoK has as much a burden to maintain productive communication as TPF. They seem to know that. Why don't you?

All this nonsense about well known TPF diplomacy is just that, nonsense.

Yes he is :mad: .

The question is pointless as it has been answered time and again. Just stop now and let it die.