Apology to Athens and Londos

Onomastos

I am writing to apologise to Athens for starting trouble. I attacked Dragon due to a drunken error on my part which is wrong. I would like to also appolagise to Londo for calling his mother a slag. I was wrong to do this, and it was totally uncalled for.

Please accept my most sincere appology on my part. I wish Athens the best in the future!

onomastos

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am writing to apologise to Athens for starting trouble. I attacked Dragon due to a drunken error on my part which is wrong. I would like to also appolagise to Londo for calling his mother a slag. I was wrong to do this, and it was totally uncalled for.

Please accept my most sincere appology on my part. I wish Athens the best in the future!

onomastos

You know I like Londo and Athens and now I really don't like you.

Don't forget to apologize for claiming that you fought to ZI against NPO when everyone in C&G knows you sat in hippy during the NoCB war. <_<

Nice paraphrasing on what you said to Londo. Personally, I always prefer unabridged versions.

Edit: Not to mention this is the first time in my memory that someone was attacked for trying to setup a trade circle.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

Don't forget to apologize for claiming that you fought to ZI against NPO when everyone in C&G knows you sat in hippy during the NoCB war. <_<

Nice paraphrasing on what you said to Londo. Personally, I always prefer unabridged versions.

The things he said made me cry from laughter. I mean honestly, I thought I was going to get booted for playfully agreeing. :mellow:

All i've seen is his remorse over his nation being beaten to !@#$, not sadness and apology for what he said.

Like rsox said, he needs to own up to EVERYTHING he said, which was more than just calling Londo's mom a "slag." What he said was...

I was a member of Athens, in fact it was my favourate allience. I fought in the great war alongside everyone, and was ZI'd after fighting many npo's. I now find myself at war with you guys which i find very unfortunate.

I have offered peace to everyone, and I understand I was wrong to attack dragon. I was very drunk at the time(no excuse I know, but try thinking rationally when drunk!) and want an end to this.

I would also like to re-join athens if that is possble.

Sorry for the trouble i have caused, and sorry dragon mate.

Remember though, its just a game

Sorry to act like a nob, but i was zi'd in the war. It was either the athens war or the green protection war (not sure either way). I also did give quite a bit of aid if i remember rightly. Sorry chaps, i am willing to pay reperations to the full extent.

Maybe I drink a little too much! Sorry

I left because a friend of mine (rizla) said he would pay me cash to join and that the forums are buzzing with football (soccer) chat. It was, but to be honest what i like about this allience is the all for one attitude.

Mostly i am sorry to you Dragon mate. You are a good guy!

So far not so bad, hes been nice, and i guess we can forgive the lying over the war last August, some people like to think that they'd fought, but anyway, here we get to the part where he called Londo's mom a "slag."

Go $%&@ your mother you !@#$

Too many people think they are actually leaders of a nation. THIS IS A GAME!!! GROW UP!

I am standing my ground just like athens did against NPO.

I repeat, Londo go $%&@ your whore of a mother you !@#$. Dragon, sorry guy, you are a good bloke, and i will not send 75 million to a dick head who attacked me because he is a sad mother$%&@ing kiss arse.

Good day to you all

So, theres my say, and, to quote about 10 people....

NUKE HIM

edit: oh... the curse words got edited out, i wasn't expecting that. I guess it makes sense though. But still, i think you can get the picture.

Edited by LOXC5991