Apology to Athens and Londos

Onomastos

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahaha... 75 mil? Wow... extort much?

Yes 75 mil would be ridiculous. I'm not sure if that number was mentioned before or after his Londo tirade, but it was far from our final decision and was quickly thrown out. Even his ZI sentence was lifted after this apology and he is sitting at 3500 infra, which isn't bad for someone who was temporarily the sole resident of Athens' PZI list. We are currently sending him aid to help him get out of bill lock and hope he can get back on his feet shortly. Obviously, he will still be required to pay reps for the damages incurred by Dragon and the other members of Athens from his rogue attack once he is able.

Ahahaha... 75 mil? Wow... extort much?

True, 75m would be extortion but you see, Onomastos seems to have a small habit of persistent lying. The reparations figure was in fact around 18m, to be paid through tech deals over a period of two or three months iirc. It was calculated on the basis of the damage that was caused to Dragon's nation in Onomastos' initial attacks and blockade. I know this because Onomastos was a member of 1 Touch Football before he went rogue (over a trade ring!), got expelled from our alliance, banned from our forums and attacked.

Anyway, glad you got off ZI Onomastos, we didn't speak much during your time in our alliance but you seemed decent enough when I got chatting to you after your drunken idiot moment and probably up until you started hurling abuse at my alliance and members of Athens and their mothers.

Mayz