Wonder #10 choice awards.

Oktavia

Which wonder?  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=174139

Disaster Relief Agency, Great Monument, Great Temple, Interstate System, National Research Lab, Pentagon, Social Security System, Stock Market, Strategic Defense Initiative

Just purchased a DRA this month and I'm pondering what my next choice should be next month. Either another economic wonder (Great University giving the most $$$) or another military one.

Fallout Shelter System: Reduces odds of incoming aircraft attacks against your nation -25%. Reduces aircraft attack damages against your nation -10%. Allows 50% of your defending soldiers to survive a nuclear strike (Does not prevent nuclear Anarchy but does prevent troops from being totally depleted), Reduces tank, cruise missile, and aircraft, losses from a nuclear strike by -25%, Reduces nuclear vulnerable navy losses by 12%, Reduces nuclear anarchy effects by 1 day. Reduces odds of a successful nuclear attack against your nation by 60%, and Increases land size by 15%.

How can you fail with that?

o.o

With 3000 tech a WRC will increase your damage by over 23% from before, 30% more to your base damage.

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but is it 5.6 or 5.8? The way I read that formula it is 5.8 I thought... :unsure:

WRC is very nice, but I had not thought of what it would do to navy costs, to be honest. That's more then a slight bump.

Edit: Looking at the results, I think people are teasing you; FSS is not the one I would pick. :P

Edited by Mirreille