Wonder #10 choice awards.

Oktavia

Which wonder?  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, I hate to ruin everyone's fun here, but I must point out -

The Fallout System is possibly one of the worst wonders in the game, as unlike a wonder which is simply useless, it actually can hurt you

Carry on :smug:

This man has no idea what he's talking about.

Don't believe him just because he put it in caps. Trust the experts, like myself. I'm def. buying it as the next wonder. Look @ DJPenguin, he has one :D.

Edited by Dr. Dan

i have it on good authority that the FSS will save you

who doesn't want a bunch of soldiers left after a nuclear strike?!

Why, it only seems logical that you would want HALF of your soldiers there, I mean it's not like anyone can attack you with those increased odds afterwards or anything. :awesome:

The FSS is BAD, letting half your soldiers survive a nuclear strike usually lets you get attackes right after. Losing everything means you are essentially Turtled until you rebuild. Also with the FSS your warchest will ge raided. If you have 2k tech and 8.5k infra GET the WRC!!! It doubles your techbonus and essentially gives you a 50% bonus on your damage, when you are at 2k tech. That increases to more than double by 5k.

Ok, I hate to ruin everyone's fun here, but I must point out -

The Fallout System is possibly one of the worst wonders in the game, as unlike a wonder which is simply useless, it actually can hurt you

Carry on :smug:

Yeah I don't like agree with alden, but hey he's right.

Heh, the FSS can actually be quite beneficial in the hands of a skilled player who knows how to use it. However, I think you made a good choice picking MP as your next military wonder. Otherwise, though you may be nuclear now, in even a small-scale war, you would not be for long. I'd probably spring for the GU next, though, so as to make that $150 M price tag more reasonable without totally depleting your war chest.