CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always held that for time, we go by the scale of the person who is being engaged. If X uses 1 month = 1 year and Y uses 3 months = 1 year, then if X engages Y, the timeline goes to 3m/1y. If Y engages X, it goes to 1m/1y.

Of course, nobody ever sees the greatness of "you play by the other persons rules".

Well...for once I actually agree with something Sargun says... :P

Hmm

Aliens!

I was wondering about them and alien stuff after watching District 9, pretty cool movie with some neat action scenes, and was wondering what if someone roleplayed them or maybe some meteorite hitting the earth and bringing some new mineral or some alien species? I mean this is the RP forums and proof of life or even other minerals can't or can be proven so what would happen?

Just something to talk about.

I don't think those would be allowed...but that's something that could be done in CNRPH, though... :D

Wouldn't it be easier to take this to PM's? No one else needs to see this conversation...

Ouch ok.

derp

Carthage isn't just going to give a nuclear weapon to the Helzan terrorists. We're much more responsible. :v:

The chances of my terrorists sneaking into your nation, stealing a nuke and getting it out without being caught is almost nil wouldn't you say? Anyway reply by PM please so people don't complain at us.

People can complain at me all they want.

Also, the point is that they're not supposed to directly get the nuclear weapon. And they can get caught, they can just also get away. Think of something creative, deadly, and that has nothing to do with Optimus Prime.

Killer rabbits?

According to the rules once I reach 1500+ tech I can have a limited number of Powered Armour suits like the ones that Shadowsage has right?

Yeah sure but my regular soldiers without armor suits will kick their $@!. That is basically how it works. Yay for being Aurora*

*polar inside joke

Edited by Emperor Mudd