CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

1. They will loophole it faster than you can say "that's a loophole"

2. re-rolling takes longer

3. and there is already to much dramatic nonsense over that alone. Want to add another layer?

1. If they do it then they will do it now.

2. Not really 2 lines that a nation fell, another 2 to make a DoE and a few words to make a claim.

3. Where do you see drama over the multipliers?

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Identify before joining and reconnect. Should solve your problems.

ok i did that but once i reloged in it said this when i tried to get in

You've been kicked out of #cnrp by ChanServ (You are not permitted to be on this channel.)

sigh i had enough Coldfront in my life i have made a new chat that is way easier

ChatnGo and i made a CNRP room for us so come if u want

http://httpforumscybernatio.chatango.com/

Edited by lutai

1. If they do it then they will do it now.

2. Not really 2 lines that a nation fell, another 2 to make a DoE and a few words to make a claim.

3. Where do you see drama over the multipliers?

1. But this gives them more options to loophole it.

2. 2 lines? Sure, it can be done that way, if you have no class... :P

3. Hmmm...LVN, Sumeragi, Botha, just to name a few who didn't stick to multipliers.

The thing that saddens me the most is that concerns and claims of the new RPers are never acknowledged. Ampasand's case: Though he was stupid enough to be obscene and do rage quit, does he not have a small measure of right? How should he have felt when a prior claim made by him was ignored by both Lavo and Sargun? They treated him as non-existant- is that not rude?

Another case that of Nagato. This guy has been claiming a particular territory in Antarctica for ages and everybody seems to have a slight myopia when it concerns his posts. I do not blame the map makers, they do a voluntary job and are already harassed enough. Still.....

AmpaSand has a measure of right - Lavo did not ignore him, I mistook his words to mean something else. I did not know he existed because I am not omniscient and omnipresent. It was my fault that I did not know he was there, but at the same time he was in the way of my IC objective. Whether or not he was on the map, he still would have been invaded.

As for Nagato, I have asked him twice to provide a map of his claims because "in the middle of antarctica" is not a valid request.

Because of your elitist personalities and 'Oh wow I'm bigger than you', this is what CNRP has become.

Especially you, Sargun. I'm extremely disappointed in you. The way your acting is totally un-called for.

My "elitist" personality of 'my IC viewpoint means I will do this, thus I will do it' is uncalled for? No, what's uncalled for is you being disappointed in my OOC because of an IC action. That is what is wrong.

3. Hmmm...LVN, Sumeragi, Botha, just to name a few who didn't stick to multipliers.

1. The fact is if someone wants to loophole it they will if you're giving them 1 option or 10,000

2. Yep but it has been done

3. LVN and sumer both did I believe and Botha is actually staying under the multipliers so no drama.

1. Remember when Nedland tried to get a protectorate in Afghanistan? No one agreed with that, so everyone convinced him to get out. I'm sure they would if people started claiming and annexing protectorates too much.

2. meh

3. Botha is excused by Botha Mode. LVN and Sumer were...well, LVN and Sumer.

Any nation have access to highly advanced medical technology, such as the prosthetic hand of Luke Skywalker's from SW?

I need a nation to say it supplied my Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nyani Oshibutu with a prosthetic left arm, after her's was severed in a tunnel collapse. It should be capable of being hollow. This is for Character RPing purposes and will not be released to my general public. Only one arm is needed.

Edited by Executive Minister

Any nation have access to highly advanced medical technology, such as the prosthetic hand of Luke Skywalker's from SW?

I need a nation to say it supplied my Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nyani Oshibutu with a prosthetic left arm, after her's was severed in a tunnel collapse. It should be capable of being hollow. This is for Character RPing purposes and will not be released to my general public. Only one arm is needed.

I'd be able to. Want it to fire lasers as well?

I am calling shen's on the following two posts because in the desert, sand piles as high as a few hundred meters high. Underneath the sand is bedrock. So unless you dug in sand, kept it from refilling the hole and then built these long tunnels doing such. What is preventing these tunnels from being crushed by the immense amount of sand? How are you preventing the mass amount of erosion?

Edit:

If you can find me an underground rail/road system in your RL regional counterparts, then great. As of now, I personally won't recognize such a system as a part of your RP based on how improbable such a system is in your region. This doesn't matter for now.

You never RP'd the entire construction of the tunnels. You just said "we start them" then said " we finished them". I won't recognize it because you never constructed the tunnels.

Starting Post

Finished Post

Zarfef: Agreed. *Suddenly Krieg pops out of existance and no one notices* Although I still think that we should mount an offense against them on their western front. A strong kick into Egypt would pull them back from their primary objective within Raochin and divide their forces in two. Otherwise they can throw their whole weight against us. If we pull them to that pinch point we can gut them with artillery before pounding them through. Perhaps we can catch them off-guard too and come out of the tunnels within Raochin striking them while they're least expecting it, are their ways to lightly camouflage the tunnel entrances?

Meanwhile, Zarfef has ordered that measures begin immediately to set up the Red Sands Virtual Environment, work commences on this immediately.

In most places the entrances need only be covered with a layer of sand to conceal them. But they are to far apart and not wide enough(most are enough for two cars to fit through) to have a large force appear out of nowhere, we could attack small groups easily, but not the main army that way. But we need to utilize them anyway, I have a few nasty tricks up my sleeves if they decide to move a large force down there. Also the forts are connected to the system by Rail cars and a few by the main roads.
Edited by Voodoo Nova

While 'Desert' means a region where there's not a lot of rain, meaning there's rock-deserts and salt-deserts, too (much of the Sahara is actually rock rather than simple sand), thus meaning that the rock-desert parts are easily built. In the sand-desert regions, the tunnel-system would be hard to impossible to build, depending on the actual depth of the sand.

It's a lot of geography that factors in, but I'd say that tunnels and roads are about impossible in a proper sand desert.

Tunnels in sand deserts are possible IF if the RPer built walls (steel sheets, concrete, brick, etc) with strong supports in the tunnels to stop sand from flowing in. If the tunnel system is too shallow and/or lacking enough reinforcing, all it takes is a few bombs and the sand will fill up the damaged tunnels.

Edited by HHAYD

Tunnels in sand deserts are possible IF if the RPer built walls (steel sheets, concrete, brick, etc) with strong supports in the tunnels to stop sand from flowing in. If the tunnel system is too shallow and/or lacking enough reinforcing, all it takes is a few bombs and the sand will fill up the damaged tunnels.

Which he didn't.

The desert's nearly impossible to tunnel into. The sand is too lose, and can't hold any shape. Not to mention that the amount of sand in that area would collapse most materials. And even if he actually RP'd these things out, the amount of work required to keep the tunnels in working condition would be nearly impossible.

I'd say those tunnels don't exist.

Carthage will do it.
I'd be able to. Want it to fire lasers as well?

Ok Awesome! To not hurt any feelings could I say that it was jointly done by a Carthage/Viniland colaboration? And no, lasers are not needed. :lol1:

On the tunnel issue, it seems to me like thats just nit picking... i mean, he RPed their construction well in advance, its not like he suddenly RPd them because of the Sand in the Wind thread...

Also, he never did disclose what his construction methods were... for all we know, he did Rp those walls... some people are not as knowledgable about underground sand construction, and would not know what to put in their RP besides useless and potentially (EXPLETIVE DELETED) filler.. Its been ages since he RP'd those tunnels, which gives them more than enough time to be tried and tested IC'ly...

On the tunnel issue, it seems to me like thats just nit picking... i mean, he RPed their construction well in advance, its not like he suddenly RPd them because of the Sand in the Wind thread...

Also, he never did disclose what his construction methods were... for all we know, he did Rp those walls... some people are not as knowledgable about underground sand construction, and would not know what to put in their RP besides useless and potentially dam.ning filler.. Its been ages since he RP'd those tunnels, which gives them more than enough time to be tried and tested IC'ly...

I see a major flaw in your argument.

HE DID NOT RP THEM.

He just said "Hey, we started this." And when he was done, "Hey, we're done."

I see a major flaw in your argument.

HE DID NOT RP THEM.

He just said "Hey, we started this." And when he was done, "Hey, we're done."

It's better than the massive number of people who will just say, as you invade them "YOU CAN NO GOEZ THERE! I HAZ BUILT 90 FOOT WALLZ!!"

And the people who will build bigger things (IE Cities) in two posts one day apart

And the people who will claim their entire population is better armed than your army, and are all so loyal that they will fight until they all die

And the people who claim to have both universal hits and destroys with unguided missiles regardless of the target

And the people go Neutral to try and avoid eventual war because the narcissistic basterd loves his land

Oh wait

Well, anyway, there have been worse godmods, and, all things considered, he started building them, he finished building them, he described them well and he put time in between starting and finishing. Good RP, not really. God mod, no.

By the way, the whole thread this is causing a problem in is a very good case of "What to do if you want to God Mod" on every involved party <_<

It's better than the massive number of people who will just say, as you invade them "YOU CAN NO GOEZ THERE! I HAZ BUILT 90 FOOT WALLZ!!"

And the people who will build bigger things (IE Cities) in two posts one day apart

And the people who will claim their entire population is better armed than your army, and are all so loyal that they will fight until they all die

And the people who claim to have both universal hits and destroys with unguided missiles regardless of the target

And the people go Neutral to try and avoid eventual war because the narcissistic basterd loves his land

Oh wait

Well, anyway, there have been worse godmods, and, all things considered, he started building them, he finished building them, he described them well and he put time in between starting and finishing. Good RP, not really. God mod, no.

By the way, the whole thread this is causing a problem in is a very good case of "What to do if you want to God Mod" on every involved party <_<

Well, if it's alright to do stuff in 2 posts...

BRB, starting to build coastal defenses, forts every few miles, finishing my military base, turning the Caucasus Mountains into a giant military storage facility, and filling the Black Sea with mines. I'll post my finished post in a couple of days. :awesome:

Oh wait

And besides, not everyone has the time, creativity, or the effort to bother RPing what is happening in the constructions, like me (I forgot about my CNRP nation's defense system construction during the summer, so I assumed it is finished by now).