CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

Baskan, a quick question...

[quote]Two weeks later, the Downfall and the Rage made port under assumed names, and Captain Masson was set free to the streets of London, stark naked and broke. Some of the crew was set free as well, while the Countess was left just outside of the English Channel as a derelict, completely battered and devastated from the battle. The figurehead had been painted black, and in large, white letters was the phrase, "The Outlaw Navy was here." [/quote]

Was it left on the western or eastern End of the Channel?

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm back. That vacation didn't last very long. Starting out small because my old nation is gone. So, question to all (since I really have not been paying attention at all for like 2 months) who is Ireland, Ulster, Scotland, Northumbria, Wales, England, Cornwall, and France. This corner of the world is very, very crowded. I like it.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1336004523' post='2962521']
Being a GM and a Troll go hand in hand. GMing is another word for trolling or didn't you know. Oh that's right, you were so lousy at being a GM you never did know the finer points of it. I'll respond anywhere I dang well want to reply.
[/quote]
Oh, I never disputed being a troll was part and parcel of being a GM. It was not part of the package in my day, however. You know, the 'good old days' everyone talks about, where supposedly birds chirped, the sun always shone, and everyone got along. A world where you would not thrive, but wither away and die. :smug:

Those good ol' days where GMs like Mercy would cheat to gain some sort of advantage? Or LVN would cook up convoluted tech rules to get out of rping? You are loosing me here bucko, try to keep up, there were never any good old days, just different shades of stupid.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1336004826' post='2962532']
Those good ol' days where GMs like Mercy would cheat to gain some sort of advantage? Or LVN would cook up convoluted tech rules to get out of rping? You are loosing me here bucko, try to keep up, there were never any good old days, just different shades of stupid.
[/quote]
Evidently someone missed the word 'supposedly.' BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1336016494' post='2962638']
Thou doth protests too much, you are guilty as charged, back to the short bus with you.
[/quote]
Hmmm...where did I put my trollface...I know it's around here somewhere...AHA!

[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/121/3/f/Trollface_by_OmegaTexnos.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1336023801' post='2962685']
Lynneth, you were worse at being a GM than Subtle was, you should be thankful I haven't turned my sights towards you.
[/quote]
I for one know and acknowledge that fact, at least.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1336023801' post='2962685']
Lynneth, you were worse at being a GM than Subtle was, you should be thankful I haven't turned my sights towards you.
[/quote]
[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1336024918' post='2962690']
I for one know and acknowledge that fact, at least.
[/quote]
Hahah, can't troll someone when they already agree with you. :smug: