CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

Well, CNRP is the longest place I've been on this forum, so to put it simply, loved my time here, CNRP and CN has changed to fit the community and I am unwilling to change to fit the new era, and thus instead of whine and moan about it and try to change it back to the style of play I enjoy, I'll simply remove myself from the community and let you guys play in peace.

Going to let my nation get deleted and such, no need to reply to this post (seriously), just thought I'd politely let people know I'm gone. Keep on trucking and best of luck. :)

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BaronUberstein' timestamp='1298099995' post='2638202']
Well, CNRP is the longest place I've been on this forum, so to put it simply, loved my time here, [b]CNRP and CN has changed to fit the community and I am unwilling to change to fit the new era, and thus instead of whine and moan about it and try to change it back to the style of play I enjoy, I'll simply remove myself from the community and let you guys play in peace.[/b]
[/quote]

Can someone kindly explain the bolded?

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1298172577' post='2638995']
Can someone kindly explain the bolded?
[/quote]

"once people figured out I was a paper tiger, I left"

Insert a year and a half of "nobody likes me, the cliques are taking over" and you get the bolded.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298178238' post='2639120']
The onyl slightly interesting topic I see is the communist revolution. It seems the main goal of CNRP is making treaties and posting once every 24 days.
[/quote]

Yeah... if you think this is the case then you haven't been paying attention at all. Try opening your eyes every once in a while.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298178238' post='2639120']
The onyl slightly interesting topic I see is the communist revolution. It seems the main goal of CNRP is making treaties and posting once every 24 days.
[/quote]
Then make something happen. Invade your neighbour. Go with the flow and have a Communist revolution. Go against the flow and have a Capitalist revolution. Launch nukes at the world's premier power. All this stuff you could be doing and you're sitting here complaining.

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1298234992' post='2639745']
Then make something happen. Invade your neighbour. Go with the flow and have a Communist revolution. Go against the flow and have a Capitalist revolution. Launch nukes at the world's premier power. All this stuff you could be doing and you're sitting here complaining.
[/quote]
Because the best thing to do is get rolled, right?

I would invade Zarmonian Federation, but that wouldn't go well with most of the world. :P
I'll think of something. :3

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298243063' post='2639867']
I would invade Rebel Army, but Lavo is locked until the 23rd. :/
[/quote]
Lavo's IG country isn't as strong as it used to be. I'd suggest attacking someone that can provide more enjoyment. I'll be sitting on the sidelines and eating popcorn.
[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1298243678' post='2639878']
Go for Lynneth, he has lots of tech.
[/quote]
I'd strongly agree. The more tech, infra and treaties that someone has, the more fun that person can provide.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1298245400' post='2639892']
Lavo's IG country isn't as strong as it used to be.
[/quote]
This is only temporary. Though I would like it if I wasn't warred until I get my G-ddamned health sorted out, as I won't be able to do jack about it.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298243063' post='2639867']
I would invade Rebel Army, but Lavo is locked until the 23rd. :/
[/quote]
Wait until you finish the Abidjan Wall before you attack my ally. I want to do the awesome RP of having my men use scaling ladders to assault the thing.

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1298261717' post='2640199']
Wait until you finish the Abidjan Wall before you attack my ally. I want to do the awesome RP of having my men use scaling ladders to assault the thing.
[/quote]
That would make an awesome battle scene. Just remember: it's a mile wide and five stories tall. It may take a while for them to get up and they'll be under constant fire.

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1298261717' post='2640199']
Wait until you finish the Abidjan Wall before you attack my ally. [b]I want to do the awesome RP of having my men use scaling ladders to assault the thing.[/b]
[/quote]
Normally RPers around here would spam CMs until the wall topples over and toss in air support to mop up any leftovers, but brownie points for whoever uses medieval tactics.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1298263129' post='2640219']
Normally RPers around here would spam CMs until the wall topples over and toss in air support to mop up any leftovers, but brownie points for whoever uses medieval tactics.
[/quote]
It would take a ton of air support and CMs to knock down a mile thick 5 story wall.You'd have to work from the edges inward, anything else would just put craters on the top.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298263408' post='2640223']
It would take a ton of air support and CMs to knock down a mile thick 5 story wall.You'd have to work from the edges inward, anything else would just put craters on the top.
[/quote]

Not necessarily. Some well placed massive ordinance penetrators would do the job. They would crater it from within so that it could be made to fall within thus becoming a death threat to the people it is supposed to protect, :P