CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1288362472' post='2496320']
If you have an issue with it instead of voicing public complaint which is in your right, just pull me aside on IRC and say hey this is not up to CNRP standards this type deal should take a few days with such things like X Y and Z occurring.
[/quote]

I would prefer to do such things publicly, that way other people can read what the problem is, where they otherwise might have missed it thereby affecting their response.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1288243504' post='2494980']
I'm only bringing it up because you said I wouldn't have been able to find it, despite the fact I've occupied the area for some time. Besides that, I wouldn't have complained. Also, Triyun does have a system (it was in his USC factbook).
[/quote]

How have you occupied the South China Sea. Everything there was ceded to the UFE.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93826&view=findpost&p=2496715

Subtle, when an issue is solved it's generally polite to not spam things up. Further, I'd like it if instead of going back and visiting dead things like you seem to do you would instead address current topics, as you are supposed to be doing. I do understand, though, that your natural inferiority has made it so that you wish to take cheap shots at me whenever you can. It's okay, little Subtle, I'll always be here when you need to talk. :wub:

(if I have to put a /s tag there I'll slap someone)

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1288444318' post='2497202']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93826&view=findpost&p=2496715

[s]Subtle, when an issue is solved it's generally polite to not spam things up. Further, I'd like it if instead of going back and visiting dead things like you seem to do you would instead address current topics, as you are supposed to be doing. I do understand, though, that your natural inferiority has made it so that you wish to take cheap shots at me whenever you can. It's okay, little Subtle, I'll always be here when you need to talk. :wub:[/s]

[/quote]
Am I doing it right?

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1288444318' post='2497202']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93826&view=findpost&p=2496715"]http://forums.cybern...dpost&p=2496715[/url]

Subtle, when an issue is solved it's generally polite to not spam things up. Further, I'd like it if instead of going back and visiting dead things like you seem to do you would instead address current topics, as you are supposed to be doing. I do understand, though, that your natural inferiority has made it so that you wish to take cheap shots at me whenever you can. It's okay, little Subtle, I'll always be here when you need to talk. :wub:

[/quote]
Please, point to where it's solved. :P
And that thread hardly looks dead to me...there's at least two posts after mine.:smug:

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1288473512' post='2497494']
Please, point to where it's solved. :P
And that thread hardly looks dead to me...there's at least two posts after mine.:smug:
[/quote]

In the proper thread where it was discussed (HINT: the Third Court), I dropped the issue. But you're too busy not being a real GM to even look in the GM court thread to see that. Further, as the [b]issue[/b] was dead and not the thread, you still committed what I said.

:facepalm:

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1288478919' post='2497553']
In the proper thread where it was discussed (HINT: the Third Court), I dropped the issue. [b]But you're too busy not being a real GM to even look in the GM court thread to see that.[/b] Further, as the [b]issue[/b] was dead and not the thread, you still committed what I said.

:facepalm:
[/quote]

What's this I don't even.

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1288543362' post='2498067']
What's that thing called where its impossible to actually detect sarcasm via written media? I forget.
[/quote]
It's not impossible. If it were, several famous writers would be out of business.

Edited by Sargun

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1288547666' post='2498108']
It's not impossible. If it were, several famous writers would be out of business.
[/quote]
But for the majority of people, they won't see the sarcasm. Sarcasm primary relies on the tone of the voice, what the person is doing, and the typical personality of the person in order to actually detect it. However, over the internet, its nearly impossible to know the tone of the voice and impossible to know what the poster is doing unless if you have a live camera feed of such person.

On the second thought, illegally spying on what the person is not recommended unless if you want to be hit with "Illegal wiretapping", "Operating malware on another person's property", and other charges or a lawsuit.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1288553478' post='2498160']
But for the majority of people, they won't see the sarcasm. Sarcasm primary relies on the tone of the voice, what the person is doing, and the typical personality of the person in order to actually detect it. However, over the internet, its nearly impossible to know the tone of the voice and impossible to know what the poster is doing unless if you have a live camera feed of such person.

[b]On the second thought, illegally spying on what the person is not recommended unless if you want to be hit with "Illegal wiretapping", "Operating malware on another person's property", and other charges or a lawsuit.[/b]
[/quote]
Like that'll stop me. :awesome:

I think its time the USA was taken off the map.
KC isnt posting at all OOC or ICly.
So unless he has told anyone why he isnt posting I think it would be prudent to have the map maker aware the USA is no longer an entity and the land claims from Pravus, JED and GR need to be arranged.
just two two cents

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1288610990' post='2498916']
I think its time the USA was taken off the map.
KC isnt posting at all OOC or ICly.
So unless he has told anyone why he isnt posting I think it would be prudent to have the map maker aware the USA is no longer an entity and the land claims from Pravus, JED and GR need to be arranged.
just two two cents
[/quote]

I don't know about Sargun or Subtle, but I sure ain't authorizing anymore auto-advances in the meantime.

I don't think KC quit, if you look in the Freedom thread, Pravus said that KC told them it would be awhile before he posts again. I think, he is just busy - but if he hasn't worked out something with Pravus and company, and since auto-advances were granted twice already in this war, then I don't think there would be anything wrong with granting another auto-advance on the two week scale.