CNRP OOC Thread

Stormcrow

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KaiserMelech Mikhail' timestamp='1286140432' post='2473444']
I would clone a puppy horde! It would be the most adorable wave of destruction and murder ever!
[/quote]

I call shens. You're ripping me off.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88296

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1286143120' post='2473488']
I call shens. You're ripping me off.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88296
[/quote]
You didn't clone, you simply bought massive amount of puppies, and they don't kill. Genetically alter a dog breed, preferably small and cute seeming ones. Make them extremely violent to all other species, including humans, strong, fast, and intelligent. Then clone them by the millions, give them steroids (or something that would boost muscle mass and anger) and unleash them onto your unsuspecting enemies.

Rabies infection is optional, but recommended if you really want to scare some people and don't plan on holding the killer dogs for long... :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1286145748' post='2473527']
You didn't clone, you simply bought massive amount of puppies, and they don't kill. Genetically alter a dog breed, preferably small and cute seeming ones. Make them extremely violent to all other species, including humans, strong, fast, and intelligent. Then clone them by the millions, give them steroids (or something that would boost muscle mass and anger) and unleash them onto your unsuspecting enemies.

Rabies infection is optional, but recommended if you really want to scare some people and don't plan on holding the killer dogs for long... :awesome:
[/quote]
...and here comed HHAYD, the humor killer... <_<

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1286155484' post='2473697']
CN is srs bzn, always, [i]ALWAYS[/i]... :ph34r:
[/quote]
Yes, CN is. CNRP, however... :P

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1286179031' post='2474077']
Actually, my puppies are supposed to have nuclear weapons strapped to their backs. This is for a doomsday (read ragequit) scenario.
[/quote]
lawl

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1286250381' post='2475427']
Anyone know where Vauleyo-Buryatia's capital is?
[/quote]

[s]You could try PMing Imperator Azenquor, that'd probably produce the fastest answer.[/s]

I lied, turns out IA does have a factbook:

[quote name='Imperator Azenquor' timestamp='1261900121' post='2055444']
[b]Capital (Federal Cities):[/b] Sygh-Varthys (Monarchy), Yakutsk (Judicial), Petrograd (Presidency and Parliament)
[/quote]

Edited by iKrolm

Sarah and IA may correct me, but I don't believe Sygh-Varthys has a RL location: it's left over from Sarah's nation of Vaule, which didn't incorporate any highly-populated areas in RL.

Edited by iKrolm

[quote name='iKrolm' timestamp='1286256677' post='2475634']
Sarah and IA may correct me, but I don't believe Sygh-Varthys has a RL location: it's left over from Sarah's nation of Vaule, which didn't incorporate any highly-populated areas in RL.
[/quote]

As far as I know, this would be correct. I asked Impy the same question and he said that there was no RL location, though I forget where I actually said it was near or anything. If I recall it was dead in the middle of Siberia lol. I think he has a map in one of his threads where it is.

I think I found Sygh-Varthys. Approximate location is Krasnoyarsk, according to [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=52556"]this thread[/url] (V.C.T) Now, time to find Petrograd.....

EDIT: Found the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=69428"]Vauleo-Buryatia Petrograd[/url]. Approximately Suntar.

Edited by Kankou

Sygh-Varthys was the capital of IA’s original Vaule. If I recall correctly it was in the central part of Krasnoyarsk Krai. I know that doesn’t narrow it down much at all, once you see the size of it. I assume Yakutsk is in its RL location and I honestly have no idea about Petrograd. I always assumed it was in the Sakha Republic.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1286337533' post='2476867']OOC: Most CNRP history does not start before WWII, therefore there was a British monarch at some point in history before RL history and CNRP history intersected. Therefore, there was a British monarch in CNRP at one point in history.[/quote]Incorrect - there is no established "history" in CNRP[quote name='Il Terra Di Agea' timestamp='1253402020' post='1852612']
There are several different opinions on this.

1. CNRP splits from RL in 2005
2. CNRP splits from RL right after WWI (The one I personally subscribe to)
3. CNRP splits from RL right after WWII
4. There is no RL history in CNRP[/quote]Consider that some CNRP nations have histories dated back centuries despite a lack of corresponding events in real life.
Often CNRP entities have histories mutually contridicting each other!

Edited by Generalissimo

Yakutsk is relatively close to the RL location. The maps posted by Kankou have been changed recently when I rearranged the provincal boundaries. The most accurate map of that area should be this one.

[url="http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l358/ImperatorAzenquor/UpdatedProvincialLevelMap.png"]Click Here[/url]

The westernmost one is Sygh-Varthys, Yakutsk is the easternmost, and Petrograd is in the middle.

Note how I said "most" Generalissimo, not all. The only nation I can think of who dated their history pre-WWII was Mudd, who went back to the Civil War or something like that. Most people that I know who play at least accept RL events up to 1900 to have happened, which would still leave a monarch in England. My point stands.

[quote name='Pravus Ingruo' timestamp='1286390270' post='2477323']Note how I said "most" Generalissimo, not all. The only nation I can think of who dated their history pre-WWII was Mudd, who went back to the Civil War or something like that. Most people that I know who play at least accept RL events up to 1900 to have happened, which would still leave a monarch in England. My point stands.[/quote]Slavorussia is another prominent example. . . that's changing the Russian revolution.

More commonly played is that many kingdoms play around with alternate histories assuming often long forgotten lineages are sill active - often lines that haven't had claims for hundreds of years.

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1286390825' post='2477325']
Slavorussia is another prominent example. . . that's changing the Russian revolution.

More commonly played is that many kingdoms play around with alternate histories assuming often long forgotten lineages are sill active - often lines that haven't had claims for hundreds of years.
[/quote]
And mods stated years ago unless specified otherwise the history goes according to rl until 2005.

[quote name='Unnamed Man' timestamp='1286768109' post='2481081']
A man walks in and tips his hat to all, right before vanishing in thin air.
[/quote]
Disappearing man :ph34r:
New RP Mod :ehm:

Welcome to [s]hell[/s] the RP section of the CN forums. :D