for hire

TheEraser

So I hear Aztec are a pretty cool alliance.

Heard the same, though the one raiding my alliance might get a bit tore up fairly soon. And before you go all 'A 1.9k can't hurt a 3k'...you might take a real close look at where he went wrong... And yes, we've held off exploiting it.

Just sayin' :)

I've got a great non-governmental position (since we don't have a government) I think we could set you up for. And I'll even set you up on yellow to run against Beasy for the senate seat. :rolleyes:

In trying to be somewhat nice...since at times I can be annoyed rather easily depending on the subject.

I posted here earlier on an attacker from Aztec and his deficiencies in battle. Hell, he raided in defcon 5... Instead of discusion and peace. Since we are both allied with the same folks. The deficiency was corrected and he has now attacked our leader.

Guess he'll get his $@! beat when he's 'ready'

And thank you Aztec for the present :) It will be remembered.

UW...our ongoing operations will be continued. It will only take a couple of us to deal with this sh--. We are small but, we will do what we can.

Oh...That looked like it hurt.

3100 and now 2800. That looked painful and all of that.

Should I bother calling in some friends? You are raiding afterall. :P

And I am rather busy trying to fight a FREAKING WAR. Why in the hell are you raiding an ally of an ally?

Lemming Paratroopers use no parachutes:)

Crap boss :P And I gave you the basics. You've learned well... :)

You devious piece of.........mmmmhmmmm.... For those who do not know...or will ever remember. I introduced the Articllama to CN main a few months ago....and OH DEAR GOD HE'S INSANE....TE when it came up.

BTW...you raid us? Rodentia? Don't be suprised to find you warslots full.

In trying to be somewhat nice...since at times I can be annoyed rather easily depending on the subject.

I posted here earlier on an attacker from Aztec and his deficiencies in battle. Hell, he raided in defcon 5... Instead of discusion and peace. Since we are both allied with the same folks. The deficiency was corrected and he has now attacked our leader.

Guess he'll get his $@! beat when he's 'ready'

And thank you Aztec for the present :) It will be remembered.

UW...our ongoing operations will be continued. It will only take a couple of us to deal with this sh--. We are small but, we will do what we can.

You know, there are far better ways to get thing's done then to threaten members of an alliance. You could have simply Pm'd me in-game to have this little issue resolved or come to our IRC to talk about it. But we don't appreciate our member's being referred to in a derogatory manner. We never sanctioned these attacks, however it would seem you all have began to sanction attacks on him. We do not appreciate this gesture at all. If you still want to discuss the issue and resolve it peacefully, you can find me in #Aztec.TE or PM me in-game.