General RPing Guidelines

Sargun II

Listen: when Josh the Great turned Dell Land and Sri Lanka over to Kanteero some time ago, you all didn't even bat an eye. Now, Colstream wishes to turn over its territory to the New Byzantine Empire, and you all start picking on me? What's up with that? <_<

Because I never noticed it >_>

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen: when Josh the Great turned Dell Land and Sri Lanka over to Kanteero some time ago, you all didn't even bat an eye. Now, Colstream wishes to turn over its territory to the New Byzantine Empire, and you all start picking on me? What's up with that? <_<

Well, I dunno about you guys, but I've never recognized any Kanteroo claim in South America or Sri Lanka. For Viniland, those lands are up for grabs.

It went on the map, so it was recognized.. or at least nobody said 'no'.

Well, I didn't really notice Dell Land was gone until recently, so I'd reckon he "ceded" his territories while I was fairly inactive.

I'd totally RP an invasion of Kanteroo's colonies, but that'd result in a cluster$%&@ of treaties activation and I currently don't have time to play it out. :(

EDIT: Oh, and I concur with SKW's suggestion.

Edited by V The King

Well, I didn't really notice Dell Land was gone until recently, so I'd reckon he "ceded" his territories while I was fairly inactive.

I'd totally RP an invasion of Kanteroo's colonies, but that'd result in a cluster$%&@ of treaties activation and I currently don't have time to play it out. :(

There was an entire thread about it...you didn't see it? in fact, he accidentally posted it THREE TIMES.

Thanks. Should I post it now?

I agree with SKW here. There were 3 threads and you had more than a week for it to notice. And again it is not a Colony it is a federation of 3 nations under the control of one Federal Govrnment located in every city you can find.

It had something to do with Dell Land submitting themselves as a vassal of Kanteero or something like that.

The leader of Dell Land married to the Empress of Kanteero joining the Empires when the leader Josh the Great died he put the land under Kanteerian rule.

*Your in-game (your actual CyberNations nation) citizen count will be multiplied by one hundred (100), and the subsequent number will be your CNRP (CyberNations Roleplaying) citizen count.

Can this be changed to 1000? I think that would be a little more realistic. For example I think I have one of the largest nations in CNRP but my population is only 15mil. If it was changed I would have 150mil which is a good amount for a large nation. Look at someone like Triyun, he has 7mil population and controls half of Asia. It would be much more reasonable if he had 70mil population.

The way I've been doing it is (total supporters with full soldiers)*100 = RP population; "standing army" soldiers in-game*10 = standing army soldiers RP; (total buyable soldiers ingame - standing army ingame)*10 = reserves or militia.

Before the war which resulted in the near-destruction of my nation, that would have been around 9.1 million citizens, 150k standing army, 300k reserves.

The original numbers would have been 91,000 total supporters, 15k peacetime soldiers, and 45,000 soldiers when fully mobilized.

That seems a bit big of an army now that I think about it, so doing a thousand multiplier for citizens seems a more reasonable guideline for those of us who don't use exact ingame stats (Transvaal) or have fixed populations based on histories written on the CN wiki (Tahoe).

Edited by Vedran

out of curiousity, what are the effects of wonders on RP war?

I've always wondered this as well, although I tend to interpret their presence on my own, e.g. having an SDI means nukes against me will more likely not hit, AADN provides better AA cover, WRC allows for more advanced weapons, and so on.

Me too. Although I would like a 1000x multiplier of CN citizens... :awesome:

I'd play by that if most everyone agreed on it...

I RP a population of about 7 million, which happens to be about my 100x pop thing. This is because I have a bunch of little islands, so I also like to play with the 1x soldiers where possible.

Which actually makes sense for an island nation.

*1000 would get me roughly 87 million people instead of 8.7 million. Seems to be a lot more reasonable, although perhaps *500 would be better?

Anyways, I'm all for raising the civilian-multiplier.

I'm not sure if it would be that good. Pretty much all nations on RP would have between 10 and 120ish millions, which would make for some very odd demographics in many places.