I'm new

I will not recruit you, but if you want to join The German Empire, you're welcome to, we offer protection, start aid, a close knit community, and an excellent atmosphere based on Victorian and WWI era Germany, www.thegermanempire.com . Welcome to the game.

Recommendations

Large Alliances - Mostly Harmless Alliance, The Order of Light

Medium Alliances - The Order of Righteous Nations, Vanguard

Medium-Small Alliances - Athens B)

Small Alliances - Armed Coalition of Valor

Pick a size of community you want to join and join it. MHA is huge, has a lot of good members, and lives up to its name - in a good way. TOOL has an interesting community and stays out of the spotlight politically without being neutral. Both are excellent places for new people to come to learn the game, meet the community, and see what it's like, IMHO.

TORN and Vanguard are pretty hardcore, militarily speaking. Definitely quicker to go to war than the first two alliances mentioned, but decent to their enemies when they win. I like both these alliances. Would consider joining these if you want to kick some butt in CN.

Ahhhh Athens. The only reason that I mention us is because it's my alliance. We are under surrender terms from the largest alliance in the game, the New Pacific Order, due to our role in the recent so-called 'War of the Coalition'. We have an active and vibrant community, but joining an alliance under surrender terms isn't necessarily the best career move for a young nation such as yourself. But what can I say, we are pretty :awesome: .

Armed Coalition of Valor - World class leadership in a small alliance. Very active membership given the size. Worth joining if you are going to join a smaller alliance.

Recommendations

Large Alliances - Mostly Harmless Alliance, The Order of Light

Medium Alliances - The Order of Righteous Nations, Vanguard

Medium-Small Alliances - Athens B)

Small Alliances - Armed Coalition of Valor

Pick a size of community you want to join and join it. MHA is huge, has a lot of good members, and lives up to its name - in a good way. TOOL has an interesting community and stays out of the spotlight politically without being neutral. Both are excellent places for new people to come to learn the game, meet the community, and see what it's like, IMHO.

TORN and Vanguard are pretty hardcore, militarily speaking. Definitely quicker to go to war than the first two alliances mentioned, but decent to their enemies when they win. I like both these alliances. Would consider joining these if you want to kick some butt in CN.

Ahhhh Athens. The only reason that I mention us is because it's my alliance. We are under surrender terms from the largest alliance in the game, the New Pacific Order, due to our role in the recent so-called 'War of the Coalition'. We have an active and vibrant community, but joining an alliance under surrender terms isn't necessarily the best career move for a young nation such as yourself. But what can I say, we are pretty :awesome: .

Armed Coalition of Valor - World class leadership in a small alliance. Very active membership given the size. Worth joining if you are going to join a smaller alliance.

I'm disappointed you didn't mention us...wouldn't have anything to do with the little war we just finished with you guys, would it?

I will not recruit you, but if you want to join The German Empire, you're welcome to, we offer protection, start aid, a close knit community, and an excellent atmosphere based on Victorian and WWI era Germany, www.thegermanempire.com . Welcome to the game.

Wow if this isnt the lamest thing ever. Hai im not going to recruit you but let me recruit you anyway.

Im in Coalition PoW. Its not too bad

Join =Western Empire=

All the cool people are doing it. You want to be cool dont you?

Sarcasm and coolness plug aside. It depends on what your looking for. Large alliances ide say join Sparta. Medium is a toss up depending on what your after. Small is also a toss up depending on what you want.

I'm disappointed you didn't mention us...wouldn't have anything to do with the little war we just finished with you guys, would it?

Jesus, get over yourself. He suggested a few alliances. He didn't give a full list of every single alliance in the game. Londo didn't mention MK (one of his closest ally) nor NPO (the biggest in the game) either.

Edited by potato

I tottaly agree Slayer, i was expecting a reccomendation to every 10man+ alliance with some sort of SWOT analysis or at least a pros & cons brakedown.

@ Op, do what Lebubu says.

Please excuse him for not mentioning all the dozens of alliances that are TPF's size. Even though he only listed about 5 out of hundreds of alliances, he's doing this to make the alliances he didn't mention angry.

[/sarcasm]

You picked a bad time to join CN, but here are my picks.

If you wish to be a mindless drone I would suggest you join any Continuum alliance. It does not matter which one, either you will be in the NPO, or in an alliance that has its lips firmly planted on the NPO's hindquarters.

If you wish for freedom and liberation join Vox Populi. I was a member and I was liberated from most of my infra and tech. :awesome:

I was in EDEN last, even though they are a MCXA protectorate (a fair weather alliance to be sure) EDEN has a good core of people, and their leaders know how to grow a nation such as yourself, you may want to check them out.