Question about Anarchy

1. Go below 20% soldier count compared to citizen count iirc

2. Spy: Remove defcon and maybe use the 2nd spy to destroy tanks, technology or change government.

Ground attacks. Deploy your to your maximum amount and use the aggressive tactic to increase causalities.

Good idea if you can coordinate ground attacks with friends in a 1-2-3-1-2-3 or 1-2-1-2 order where nr. 1 is the strongest and 3 the weakest.

EDIT:

2,624 Attacking + 2,865 Defending = 5,489 Casualties
Nation Strength:64,715.511

It's been a while since last war :P

Edited by alpreb

1. Go below 20% soldier count compared to citizen count iirc

The only way to anarchy someone via combat is to attempt a ground attack having greater than 95% odds of success. You can anarchy yourself by not maintaining the 20% soldiers to citizens.

The only way to anarchy someone via combat is to attempt a ground attack having greater than 95% odds of success. You can anarchy yourself by not maintaining the 20% soldiers to citizens.

If the defeat alert is not succeeded by ground attacks but is under 20% the anarchy goes first into effect when the other nation logs on and do something. At least I was able to re anarchy my GPA opponent in that war without the defeat alert.

If the defeat alert is not succeeded by ground attacks but is under 20% the anarchy goes first into effect when the other nation logs on and do something. At least I was able to re anarchy my GPA opponent in that war without the defeat alert.

I'm pretty sure it has been changed recently. I fought in a war a few weeks ago against a number of opponents and went under 20% 10-15 times. I was never anarchied though because they never got >95% odds on me.

On the other hand, I was able to anarchy an opponent who had about 40% troops because my odds against him were 96%. So I don't think troop count matters.

Except when you're deploying troops - you can anarchy yourself by deploying more troops than it says you should.

I'm not sure about the rules regarding sending yourself into anarchy by dismissing too many soldiers or by buying so much infra that your soldier count drops extremely low.

Questions

1. What will put somone into anarchy?

Good question, I still don't know what the pattern is. It will sometimes anarchy you if you have less than 20% because it is possible to anarchy without a defeat alert. Regardless the most common way is to simply have 95% odds for an attack.

2. Based on that what is the most effective attack order? (Assuming no nukes are involved)

Defcon spy change, CMs, Air, ground attacks.

Well, being a raider myself. :jihad:

I have only been able to put someone in anarchy by destroying all there military and doing aggressive attacks.

But, thats my knowlodge for Im still new to some of the game basics.

Drop your opponent below I believe around the 15%ish area, considering I just did it without getting 95% odds on my last opponent. However the 95% odds is also one way to do it :) And as said earlier, you can anarchy yourself by deploying over the max deployment amount ^^

To answer all of your questions about anarchy without a defeat alert, you can anarchy with less than 95% odds if you destroy over 50% of his defending army in one attack. Even if you have 40% or some other horrible odds like that, if you manage to kill more than half of his troops, that's instant anarchy.

To answer all of your questions about anarchy without a defeat alert, you can anarchy with less than 95% odds if you destroy over 50% of his defending army in one attack. Even if you have 40% or some other horrible odds like that, if you manage to kill more than half of his troops, that's instant anarchy.

Interesting.

When fighting a recent war, I noticed that you had to knock someone's soldier efficiency, not his soldier count, below 20% of his citizen count to anarchy him. I know this used to be the case, but I thought admin changed it to soldier count?

Edited by Viluin

If I may ask another question as well, if you have done the wait while in anarchy and you may now change your gov, must you get your military back above 20% before the switch or can you switch your gov option to something more desirable, collect taxes, and then build military? I'm trying to figure out it it will through you right back into anarchy if you switch before correcting the military or not.

Defeat alert is the only way that the attacker can anarchy the defender unless you drop the person below 20% and they do ANYTHING other than buy back up to 20% soldiers (pay bills or whatever). From my experience anything that they do will anarchy them.

Since we are qualifying our selves with Stats, I will post this

1,216,911 Attacking + 365,872 Defending = 1,582,783 Casualties

Its been a while since I had a war too. :-) Also, I'm 65K NS as well. :-)~

Edited by PrinceArutha

When fighting a recent war, I noticed that you had to knock someone's soldier efficiency, not his soldier count, below 20% of his citizen count to anarchy him. I know this used to be the case, but I thought admin changed it to soldier count?

I believe that this is the case. This seems to be correct at least -- autoanarchy happens well below the 20% real soldier mark at the very least.

PA, weak, weak :P