An official El Jammos announcement.

You seem awesome so I would say you should join the Viridian Entente, but there's probably some stuff here I don't know about so maybe you shouldn't.

:awesome:

You just hit the spot.

OT: Good luck finding an alliance EJ!

Hey Jammos! :awesome:

What about joining 'The smurfs on their way to candy mountain' alliance??

Oh wait! :blush:

Papa Smurf doesn't let everyone enter the Smurf village. There is a high-tech security system to keep unwanted characters out of the peaceful Smurf village. That's why you only saw a gate when looking for the village.

What he do

Well, he left FOK! for the smurfs, fought a beautiful JIHAD :jihad: and then made some diplomatic mistakes in their peace talks.

After some time he went to ODN, but his love for FOK! never faded. It was even so strong that he tried to join FOK! again, under a false name :).

So after those spy actions ODN eventually kicked him out, and he was placed on our Perma-ZI list. Because we still love ElJammos a lot he is off that list, as per 5 may (our Birthday).

So who wants to take him in? :D. He sure makes your alliance a lot more interesting. He's a genius with words and he knows many war stories of his grandpa. He's also handsome to look at and is a quite experienced member :). Trust me, you'll get to love him!

Edited by Scalare

Well, he left FOK! for the smurfs, fought a beautiful JIHAD :jihad: and then made some diplomatic mistakes in their peace talks.

After some time he went to ODN, but his love for FOK! never faded. It was even so strong that he tried to join FOK! again, under a false name :).

So after those spy actions ODN eventually kicked him out, and he was placed on our Perma-ZI list. Because we still love ElJammos a lot he is off that list, as per 5 may (our Birthday).

So who wants to take him in? :D. He sure makes your alliance a lot more interesting. He's a genius with words and he knows many war stories of his grandpa. He's also handsome to look at and is a quite experienced member :). Trust me, you'll get to love him!

+ after he got kicked out of ODN he pulled the same trick again, while he was on our ZI-list :o

Anyways, he's been forgiven.

I think you guys should give him a chance.