Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

I, Oracomm of Shaganappi surrender and bow before New Polar Order and their allies.

As per the terms laid out to me....

My Military has Decomed to normal military levels (20% soldiers, no tanks, no CMs, no nukes).
I Agree to not re-enter the war.
I have left my alliance of TOP and an now in "None"

here is my Post in the CN forums surrender thread and send you a link to their post. The thread can be found here:
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213

[b]I, LINCOLNDISH77 OF GREAT ARMENIA, henceforth acknowledge that i will be surrendering and avoiding conflict, without any aggression towards CnG including allies, for the benefit of being protected by you great leaders from harassment of uncivilized beings[/b]. I wish to have continuous peace and good relations with Sparta, ODN, CnG, and other allies. I am part of the IRON alliance, but i have changed my AA to TOP GUN POW as directed. I will execute any other orders and hopefully you will not have lied to me and will aid/help me during this war. Regards and acknowledgments from all leaders in Great Armenia, including the Armenian people and church, and many thanks.

I resign from IRON and surrender to NPO.
Am also inline with those terms set up by [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80948&st=0"]NPO terms[/url].

[quote]Hello, Because NPO and IRON weren't at war, Fark Gov won't accept your surrender to NPO.[/quote]

[i]Edit,"I Dinux of Suirdo hereby surrender to Fark"[/i]

[quote]So far this is good: Alliance Affiliation: FARK POW.
Please change your surrender post to read "I Dinux of Suirdo hereby surrender to Fark". All other terms seem to be fulfilled and peace will be given once you have done this. The surrender terms are very clear.[/quote]

Not sure why Fark want me to edit my post by nit picking my surrender post here. I quot it and say one more time instead, [i]I Dinux surrender to Fark[/i] and like Fark say, they agree am inline with rest of the terms.

So now with dose clear terms given to me by Fark, Both partys should be fine now, Or should I expect more spin here. Only time will tell I recken. War was fun, Surrender to Fark was a pain in the (insert bad word)

* Sry Admin
/ Di

Edited by Dinux

I, Fearbreed, ruler of Ergoth, member of FoB, due hereby surrender to IRON. Again!
I will not commit hostilities towards IRON or it allies under penalty of being ZI'ed. Tired of being Curbstomped.

Nuked after surrendering....yay IRON.

Edited by Fearbreed

I Tilton53 of Land Topia, surrender to Sparta with the knowledge that I will be allowed to keep my current AA as said alliance is currently not involved in the war.

I Tilton53 of Land Topia, also surrender to Vangaurd and agree not to participate in this current conflict.

Edited by Tilton53

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I Toranaga of Slaughterhouse surrender to IRON Pow

[b]To: Toranaga From: RAND0M HER0 Date: 6/24/2010 1:56:40 PM

Subject: Exit From War.

Message: Post in the surrender thread on the CN forums stating your withdrawal from the war: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213

-You may not send aid to GRE or declare war on an IRON nation in relation to the current war.

- If you wish you're free to join IRON PoW, for up to 45 days while you find a new alliance, during which IRON will protect your nation as best we're able. After 45 days IRON will no longer be obligated to protect you, and may request you leave the AA.

While on the IRON PoW AA you may not declare war on any nation, nor send aid to any nation at war with out permission from IRON.

Attacks will be held until June 26th Server Time for you to complete/agree to the terms. If you haven't done so by that point we'll need to resume attacks until you do.

Random Hero,
IRON Councilor [/b]

[i]To: Toranaga From: Dom Zak Date: 6/26/2010 6:37:37 PM

Subject: Surrender

Message: Until you comply with one of the terms of surrender, you will continue to be attacked.

Please post your surrender to IRON in this thread:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213

Dom Zak
Delta Commander [/i]

• 1 month later...