Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

[quote name='hamsland1996' timestamp='1295717799' post='2592083']
I, John Smith, surrender to GATO and I am now PoW
[/quote]
Usually Surrendering means you're out for the full war...

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=405870

[quote name='Vivi' timestamp='1188537495' post='1344']
[b][i][size=2]Originally posted by Smith.[/b][/i][/size]

War means resignations. Don't flood the forums, post here.

Do not reply to resignations unless you are resigning yourself.

Do not post here if you are not resigning or posting a resignation for somebody who can't access the forums due to registration being turned off. If you do so you will receive a warning.

This is strictly for those resigning from a current alliance conflict.
[/quote]

As a reminder.

I, Lord of the Navy, of the nation of Aurumburg, and the alliance of World Federation, surrender to Nordreich. Thanks to them for wasting seven months of my time and making a perfectly good game a Vietnam crater.

Kudos to World Fed for doing squat while I got missiled. It's going to take a while to get my new account to get a full trade circle, improvements, land, tech, and infrastructure I had from this account.

Posting on behalf of wahoo6692

[quote]To: Leroy From: wahoo6692 Date: 1/28/2011 8:20:03 PM

Subject: Surrender terms
Anyway, For some reason, I can't go to that link. So if you can go there and insert that surrender message for me please. Becuse I have no idea Why I can't do it. But yeh,I accept the surrender terms.[/quote]

As a result of negotiations made between the alliances of World Federation and Nordreich, we the people of the country of Eregorn are forced to surrender.

WE THE PEOPLE of Eregorn issue a formal surrender to the Alliance of Nordreich, and will comply with the terms of the surrender.

Sincerely,
Jalen Neal

President of Eregorn

I, SlightlyObscure of GOONS, hereby surrender to Emperor Crake of The Blessed Union, member of the NPO. I am for feeling much shame at my defeat, for at the end of 20 day tax cycle I was attacked with no military defense and no money saved for such an occasion. The peace offerings of many beers shall perhaps heal our nations wounds, over time.

Posting on behalf on one of my respectful opponents, since he doesn't have a CN forum account:
"I,Sinister Willow, a member of The International, hereby declare a PoW of MCXA and surrender from the current conflict."

[pic]http://img375.imageshack.us/i/sinsterwillow1.png/[/pic]

[pic]http://img340.imageshack.us/i/sinsterwillow2.png/[/pic]

Edited by The Sword Master

[quote]The RussianFederation of the Random Insanity Alliance formally surrenders to Jycard of GATO. This is an individual surrender and does not reflect the views and feelings of the RIA. I can only hope that this war ends soon and on terms that benefit both alliances so that life can return to normal.[/quote]

Sent to me in-game and having computer issues so I was to post. This is from Ruler stvbom85. It was an honor to meet you in war.

Jycard