Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

I'm posting his surrender since he can't

Ruler: DrugRunR
Nation Name: New DrugLand II
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=375982

[quote]To: John Gotti From: DrugRunR Date: 3/5/2011 2:57:10 PM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

The email that was linked to my account on there is gone and I have not clue what the password was. I did a reset but it sent it to the email on file which is no longer.[/quote]

I, AngelOfLight, hereby surrender to Umbrella and Doomhouse.

As specified in the surrender terms offered by Umbrella, I am hereby leaving my previous alliance and have joined the Doomhouse POW alliance as a prisoner of war.

I have decommisioned all barracks and guerilla camps. I have also decommisioned all extra sattelites and missile defenses except the minimum 3 of each that are required to sustain an SDI wonder.

I have decommisioned all tanks, cruise missiles, aircraft and ships. I have also reduced my soldier level to peacetime levels.

I am awaiting a response from Medicjoe95 (from Umbrella) as to whether nuclear weapons need to be decommisioned as well.

I also agree that I will not financially, militarily or strategically support any of the participants in this conflict involving Pandora's box.

• 2 weeks later...

NeunStaat Instrument of Surrender

I, Cuppalatte, surrender to Grieftopia and its Allies.

I do not understand what the 1st clause mean, but I will not militarily or financially aid any combatants at war with Doomhouse or their allies for the duration of the greater conflict.

I am posting on behalf of Hallmark1918 who has surrendered and left The Legion and wants no part of the war.

[img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6952/hallmark1918.jpg[/img]

Edited by Zaxon

• 5 months later...

One of my IAA targets asked for me to post this for him.
[quote]To: bigdaddychacha From: TSAR BOY Date: 10/7/2011 2:59:10 PM

Subject: RE: One Option

I formally surrender with my nation to the alliance of The Legion.[/quote]
Nation is here: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=411864

• 2 weeks later...

i am posting this for Dan Edgar

Received Message To: jacka From: Dan Edgar Date: 10/21/2011 3:48:46 AM
Subject: War/peace Message: I do not know why you attacked me but I feel it had something to do with the New Sith Order. Am I right?
If so, please accept my surrender. I have left the NSO as it caused this attack which harmed my people and depleted my funding to near nothing.
It destroyed my troops and sent my nation into anarchy.

I, Great Jenstonia, hereby surrender to the Legion. AA has been changed to Legion POW and Military hardware has been decommissioned along with the Military Improvements.

I solemnly swear to not aid any nation, in any form, that is currently at war with the Legion or planning on going to war with the Legion.