Alliance War Resignations/Surrenders

Vivi

[quote]To: Partisan From: Mistter Date: 2/6/2010 12:40:32 AM

Subject: RE: Individual surrender terms

Message: it wont let me post but i resign from the war [/quote]

Mistter of Vivera from the Order of The Sword surrenders to the combined forces of Aurora Borealis, Eldar and The Golden Horde

I, Colliric desire not to be a part of the war between MHA and MCXA. I am not a member of MHA anyway as a I was undemocratically booted for being involved in a war between my nation and The Legion alliance, and for being a Rogue agent. But these actions were before I was part of MHA, and my application to MHA was out of a desire to "go straight". I was under the belief that peace had been reached with Legion as there was no attacks or wars for a while, but it was not the case.

I did keep my Alliance affiliation and I did make a proper application to MHA, an application that was accepted... none of which was appropriately noticed by MHA who unfairly believed that I was still a rogue ghoster despite my application and the success of my application. My successful application was repealed quicker than you can blink with no proper or satisfying explanation of why.

MHA is a horrible alliance from a political standpoint and because of their lack of political shrewdness or compassion I hope MCXA teaches them a lesson in humility.

I am changing my status to MCXA POW and will consider full application to MCXA.

I, Das Reich, surrender to GOONs and any others who wish for my surrender in the interests of peace and prosperity.

Military mostly decommed, only waiting to decom soldiers and tanks when I am able to.

PS How do you change alliance name, I left Nordreich a long while ago...

Edited by RichardReich

[quote name='Nonspec5' date='09 February 2010 - 03:14 AM' timestamp='1265685259' post='2169617']
I Nonspec5 Surrender Immediately and agree to follow all FoB surrender terms
[/quote]

sorry for posting in here, but this is a fake surrender

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=195793&Extended=1

He IS FoB :lol1:

[quote name='Santiago Reza' date='07 February 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1265570921' post='2167141']
I, Santiago Reza, on behalf of Verukt, hereby surrender to Brownsfan1988 in order to escape the war between Sparta and IRON, which Verukt had no intention of participating in.
[/quote]

To clarify this person was a ghost and never part of Sparta.

[quote name='Nonspec5' date='09 February 2010 - 03:28 AM' timestamp='1265686096' post='2169643']
such a shame you are the only person to pick up on that :|
[/quote]

Actually you should feel proud, there was an irc channel full of people watching you do what you were doing :P