My nations performance good or bad?

ktimekiller

Hi, my nation, the great korean empire and im curious if my nation performance is good or bad on the average players around my level.

Technology: 600.17

Infrastructure: 6,180.00

Area of Influence: 1,463.969 mile diameter.

794.256 in purchases, 39.713 in modifiers, 630.000 in growth

Improvements: Banks: 5, Barracks: 5, Churches: 5, Clinics: 5, Factories: 5, Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Hospitals: 1, Intelligence Agencies: 5, Labor Camps: 5, Missile Defense: 5, Police Headquarters: 5, Satellites: 5, Schools: 5, Stadiums: 5, Universities: 2,

National Wonders: No national wonders.

Environment: [Your environment is wonderfully clean. Keep it up and you'll soon be known as Mr. Clean.] 2.75

Global Radiation: 0.75

Nation Strength: 23,604.230

Efficiency: 56.20

Number of Soldiers: 20,000 (37,950)

Defending Soldiers:

20,000 (37,950)

Deployed Soldiers:

0 (0)

Number of Tanks: 610

Defending Tanks:

Deployed Tanks:

Aircraft: 10

Number of Cruise Missiles: 10

Number of Nuclear Weapons: 0

Number of Spies: 100

Total Population: 91,109 Supporters

Primary Ethnic Group: Korean

Population Happiness: [Your population is in love with you.] 51.90

Population Per Mile: 62.23 Population Per Mile.

Military Personnel:

Citizens:

20,000 (37,950) Soldiers

71,109 Working Citizens

Avg. Gross Income Per Individual Per Day: $302.63 (A very solid economy)

Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day $84.74

Avg. Net Daily Population Income (After Taxes) $217.89

My nation is also 420 days old.

How is my nation based on the stats i provided?

That's probably too much information to provide.

However, in my opinion, needz moar tech. I have 400 more tech and 2000 less infra.

And get rid of the barracks if you're not at war. emot-doh.png

Edited by hahne59

^Actually no, barracks have no penalties. You're thinking of guerilla camps.

@ OP: Looks good, but more spies and definately more tech would help. Oh, and tanks do nothing much during peace time (barracks give a 10% discount on soldier upkeep). And get more planes.

--Intro

Avg. Individual Income Taxes Paid Per Day $84.74
National Wonders: No national wonders.

big nono. I know nations below 5k infra which make a higher daily profit than you do. buy more wonders, planes and spies!

Start with Stock Market or Interstate System. If you buy more infra, get IS. After that, get SSS and then maybe DRA or some military wonder like SDI, FAFB etc. You can pay 35mil for something like Great Monument but it only gives +250k per day. Or atleast for me :P

Also, more tech. Much more tech. And more spies. You should get up to 550 spies.

Edited by General Shepherd

Considering I am only two days older than you, here are my relevant stats:

-7 wonders or however many I have

-20 nukes

-almost 2 million casualties (ie lots of fighting and destruction for me)

-4999 infra (which will be going up quickly after this month)

-2650ish tech

-3000ish land

-40k+ NS

-Lots more spies :P

-66.6 Happiness (which will go up 8 when I collect)

Edited by alden peterson

More tech, aircraft, and spies.

Also, why haven't you gotten wonders at this point? That's going to kill you in the long run. You're over 6k infra with no wonders when you should be getting your first at 4k.

More tech, aircraft, and spies.

Also, why haven't you gotten wonders at this point? That's going to kill you in the long run. You're over 6k infra with no wonders when you should be getting your first at 4k.

my wonder never poped up, i checked every once a day since i started the game, yet i have to see a single wonder buy option pop up.

A SSS would probably be the best wonder for him right now. It increases your daily tax collections (before bills) by ~7.1% (30/28 = 1.0714).

also, how could i improve my nations performance? i collect 6 mil a day, and pay 3 mil in taxes. Are there specific requirements in order to build wonders? I have done everything i could think of, and i still dont have a single one, it simply never poped up.

Edited by ktimekiller

where you buy military and land and such you have wonders. Select it and buy one. You must have the amount of cash needed to buy one for it to show up. That means you need 30 million or more.

where you buy military and land and such you have wonders. Select it and buy one. You must have the amount of cash needed to buy one for it to show up. That means you need 30 million or more.

nono, i know the tab where you select it, im saying it ALWAYS said "there are no available wonders for you at this time" throughout my 420 days of playing this game.

Start with Stock Market or Interstate System. If you buy more infra, get IS. After that, get SSS and then maybe DRA or some military wonder like SDI, FAFB etc. You can pay 35mil for something like Great Monument but it only gives +250k per day. Or atleast for me :P

no... Stock Market isnt the best first wonder, and IS is only good when you make big jumps...

SSS is first wonder, always...

ktimekiller, you kinda provided more info then needed... otherwise, get Tech, get all but 3 planes L9 fighters, and 3 L9 bombers... get all pop/happiness/income booster improvements and get all 5 Labor Camps... get all spies possible, ditch the CM's if your not at war...

im at 3999.99 and i have 5 LC's and i make more back in what i dont pay for bills then i did in happiness taken away by the LC's...

Edited by Fort Pitt

no... Stock Market isnt the best first wonder, and IS is only good when you make big jumps...

SSS is first wonder, always...

:blink: This is just simply not true. 99% of the time, the Stock Market should be the first wonder.

However, for his nation, buying a SSS could be his first wonder since his average gross income is over $290. Even still, he can buy a stock market a couple days earlier due to the $10M difference in price, giving him less time before his next wonder, and he could put the extra $10M into spies, which he needs.

Hi, my nation, the great korean empire and im curious if my nation performance is good or bad on the average players around my level.

Technology: 600.17 <---- WAY too low...I suggest doing some tech deals, since at your NS, tech raiding targets are going to be rare birds. You should have at least 1,000 though more would be better.

Infrastructure: 6,180.00 <---- impressive...it won't come up for a while, but watch that 8,000 k infra jump

Improvements: Banks: 5, Barracks: 5, Churches: 5, Clinics: 5, Factories: 5, Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Hospitals: 1, Intelligence Agencies: 5, Labor Camps: 5, Missile Defense: 5, Police Headquarters: 5, Satellites: 5, Schools: 5, Stadiums: 5, Universities: 2,

Can't really do anything else here. Regarding barracks, they pay for themselves and save you money by increasing your troop efficiency thus allowing you to live with fewer of them. They also help you out in war time.

National Wonders: No national wonders. <--- yipes :mellow:

Let me guess...whenever anyone needs money, you are the first one there throw $3 million at the problem. <_<

While charity is nice, I'd be tying it to tech deals whenever I could and making sure you save back at least a million a day, preferably a bit more than that. The Wonders will then be available to you. Think of this way...assuming you plan to be around CN a long time and your alliance as well, by building revenue generating Wonders, you'll be able to crank out even more aid some day, faster.

Number of Soldiers: 20,000 (37,950)

Defending Soldiers:

20,000 (37,950)

Deployed Soldiers:

0 (0)

Seems about right.

Number of Tanks: 610

Defending Tanks:

Deployed Tanks:

WRONG. That token tank force is a drain on your budget and in case you are attacked will do nothing but be a speed bump. Dump them.

Aircraft: 10

WRONG. Conversely, the time to buy aircraft is peace time, not when the bad guys are filling your skies with planes. Yes it costs money to keep 'em sitting around...but it is well worth it when you consider how much damage bombers can do in a couple of runs.

This is also one of the many reasons why you need more tech. At your current level you can't buy Level 9 aircraft, which are your strength level you should already have...your enemies certainly will.

Number of Cruise Missiles: 10

Number of Nuclear Weapons: 0

I'd pile on a few more CMs...but that's me. ;)

Number of Spies: 100

TMI...but I'll keep this in mind if I decide to send spies your way. :awesome:

Actually keeping at least a modest stable of spies around is just common sense, ask Polaris after the whole "where'd my nuke go?" fiasco.

Population Per Mile: 62.23 Population Per Mile.

A bit high...also less land means you are a better espionage target. I'd buy some (with whatever loose pocket change you have laying around) every day.

That's my advise, worth what you paid for it. :awesome:

...Technology: 600.17 <---- WAY too low...I suggest doing some tech deals, since at your NS, tech raiding targets are going to be rare birds. You should have at least 1,000 though more would be better.

This is also one of the many reasons why you need more tech. At your current level you can't buy Level 9 aircraft, which are your strength level you should already have...your enemies certainly will....

Actually he meets the requirements for level 9 aircraft (500 tech and 1000 infrastructure).

Oops my bad, flipped some numbers...still, there are good reasons for wanting more tech. I'd suggest that 3,000 or so is probably enough. ;)

Actually, I don't think there is any incentive to have any more than that aside from better spying and war fighting odds.