Non Grata Now Accepting New Members.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Holdfast, Project Zomboid, some space nerd game, I played a trombone game once for like 10 min, ESO most often now. 

Also drinking games on movie nights.

I play a mean run of Pokemon Red. The Elite Four have me on a first name basis.

10 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Holdfast, Project Zomboid, some space nerd game, I played a trombone game once for like 10 min, ESO most often now. 

Also drinking games on movie nights.

Never heard of those games, but that drinking game thing sounds like it could be fun. Are we talking MST3000 shenanigans?

40 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Never heard of those games, but that drinking game thing sounds like it could be fun. Are we talking MST3000 shenanigans?

Caustic made up a drinking game to play while watching Gettysburg and Highlander. We have done both. It is a lot like MST 3K for sure. We also watch a lot of very bad movies like Killer Sofa and my personal favorite, The VelociPastor.

40 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Caustic made up a drinking game to play while watching Gettysburg and Highlander. We have done both. It is a lot like MST 3K for sure. We also watch a lot of very bad movies like Killer Sofa and my personal favorite, The VelociPastor.

Highlander is always a great watch, I'm sure there was much alcohol poisoning after Highlander II: The Quickening though.

You should consider checking out the film called Rubber.

1 hour ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Highlander is always a great watch, I'm sure there was much alcohol poisoning after Highlander II: The Quickening though.

You should consider checking out the film called Rubber.

We only watched the first Highlander but had to take a drink anytime swords clashed or there was a Quickening lmao

It was interesting lmao 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

And for the curious minds, what has NG been playing lately? Well, we kept playing Project Zomboid for a while until we didn't, we played Lethal Company and liked it, we're currently playing Palworld and loving the ever loving crap out of it!

On the other hand we have plenty of people to learn how to CN from and to generally chat with. We're one of, if not the most, active alliance in and out of planet Bob.

Join NG now for a fun, active and engaging community!