Choosing Alliance - due diligence

monkbonk

5 hours ago, jerdge said:

Also, being ready to have everything thoroughly burnt down in battle, if necessary for the defence of the alliance, has been a hard requirement for all applicants since at least 2008, anyway

Back in 2008, and for some time after, I'd say that that was a hard requirement for anyone staying on the Green trading sphere.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, MasterChief said:

Six wars? 😆 

I'M A LATE BLOOMER, OKAY!?

6 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Oh gosh, how will you recover from losing all that land. 

Should probably surrender 😈

They make more land everyday and sell it on the black market.  Also, I can always raid more land!

6 hours ago, jerdge said:

The GPA is currently closed to new members, it's been like that for a few years.

For completeness, but not really relevant in this case: we could maybe make an exception for someone in exceptionally good standing and perfect reputation, and/or former some GPA member with a perfectly clean record, the latter less unlikely than the former, but that's all.

Also, being ready to have everything thoroughly burnt down in battle, if necessary for the defence of the alliance, has been a hard requirement for all applicants since at least 2008, anyway (not all applicants lived up to their application promises on this... oh well).

Additionally and finally, being scared of losing pixels is totally incompatible with going neutral, IMHO.

I'm aware, that's why I said that he could try and beg you for entry.  But all points are great.

1 hour ago, monkbonk said:

This sounds like me in a nutshell. 

You literally deserted and ran away from battle in an attempt to save your pixels.  100% incompatible with jerdge's points.

This kid's story is oddly similar to mine, except I "deserted" Kashmir to attack Kashmir cause they weren't giving me aid and mocked my warchest. Then TPF saved my skin from a PZI and made me a proper warrior. I was also a kid back then. Hakai changed my profile photo to a turd. I never got over it. Point is, this fella might just need some guidance. He could end up being a decent warrior when the nation count is down to 500.

Edited by Kapleo
Or he could find a better game to play.

3 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

This kid's story is oddly similar to mine, except I "deserted" Kashmir to attack Kashmir cause they weren't giving me aid and mocked my warchest. Then TPF saved my skin from a PZI and made me a proper warrior. I was also a kid back then. Hakai changed my profile photo to a turd. I never got over it. Point is, this fella might just need some guidance. He could end up being a decent warrior when the nation count is down to 500.

I too fought Kashmir after resigning and attacking them... it's like getting jumped in to CN...all noobs should try it...🍻