Choosing Alliance - due diligence

monkbonk

Just now, Xander the Great said:

Not sure what that means tbh, lol I play this game for fun, and don't put much effort in usually.  Actually this has been the most active I have been on CN in like 7 years lol

Honestly didn't put much effort in, just did as I have always done since joining CN (a long while ago).  I still wish the best for you though.

You are a true gentleman all around. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Lollerobot said:

Well be it as is, I feel it is important to address people with the right names.

In any case, good luck to your future and have a happy Thursday.

I’m still on Wednesday. Are you deliberately trying to sabotage my daily planner and or calendar system? 

#Mundo?

So munkbum I've a new name have I.

Let's find out if you are a Cowardly Deserter or not.

I spit in your face. I slap both sides of your face with my gauntlet and drop it at you fèet. Pick it up and accept my challenge to  Dual.

If thy isint a Coward come on out of hidding in peace mode and meet me on the Battlefield?

43 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

#Mundo?

So munkbum I've a new name have I.

Let's find out if you are a Cowardly Deserter or not.

I spit in your face. I slap both sides of your face with my gauntlet and drop it at you fèet. Pick it up and accept my challenge to  Dual.

If thy isint a Coward come on out of hidding in peace mode and meet me on the Battlefield?

This is what I’m on about. I have no war chest to speak of, and now Mundo wants to do BiG battleZ. 

Exactly what I’m on about. help! Help!! I’m being repressed! 

You have proven your self beyond a reasonable doubt that you are an  Arrogant Coward and Deserter.   

You have a lot of different characteristics' One post you are the annoyed gentleman next your the Court Jester now you are playing the Victim. 

"No idea, but I’m doing my due diligence in remaining clueless."
What's this nonsense about. You told us you have a brother in an Alliance who has great War Guides.
Why are you not joining the Alliance he is in?  Maybe they don't want an Arrogant Coward and Deserter such as you.
Or their is no brother? Which is another Lie.

I will not be communicating with you anymore on  these forums.

I won't be  amusing you any more.

I will leave you in peace.

Edited by St Mungo

26 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

You have proven your self beyond a reasonable doubt that you are an  Arrogant Coward and Deserter.   

You have a lot of different characteristics' One post you are the annoyed gentleman next your the Court Jester now you are playing the Victim. 

"No idea, but I’m doing my due diligence in remaining clueless."
What's this nonsense about. You told us you have a brother in an Alliance who has great War Guides.
Why are you not joining the Alliance he is in?  Maybe they don't want an Arrogant Coward and Deserter such as you.
Or their is no brother? Which is another Lie.

I will not be communicating with you anymore on  these forums.

I won't be  amusing you any more.

I will leave you in peace.

This man verbally accosted me and then resigned himself to the shadows. Perhaps he is the one displaying true cowardice.

Never more, it seems that KoTR has gleamed more about me from this thread than the entire year I was knighted within their guild. 

Yet they still stand in blissful ignorance? 

15 hours ago, firingline said:

A nation like yours would probably be better off in TKTB or something. You seem like a good cultural fit there.

Either that or GATO, where you're at no risk of actually fighting.

Being ineffective at combat and broke are two of the defining characteristics of TKTB ...

unknown.png

I've lost more NS in one of my six wars (so far) than your entire nation ever had, and there's two days of attacks left.  I love it!  If you're scared of losing pixels, I'd recommend petitioning jerdge to let you join the Green Protection Agency.  Although even they end up at war sometimes.

If you can't bask in the glory of stacking casualties, this game might not be for you.

52 minutes ago, Jason8 said:

unknown.png

I've lost more NS in one of my six wars (so far) than your entire nation ever had, and there's two days of attacks left.  I love it!  If you're scared of losing pixels, I'd recommend petitioning jerdge to let you join the Green Protection Agency.  Although even they end up at war sometimes.

If you can't bask in the glory of stacking casualties, this game might not be for you.

Six wars? 😆 

2 hours ago, Jason8 said:

unknown.png

Oh gosh, how will you recover from losing all that land. 

Should probably surrender 😈

2 hours ago, Jason8 said:

unknown.png

The GPA is currently closed to new members, it's been like that for a few years.

For completeness, but not really relevant in this case: we could maybe make an exception for someone in exceptionally good standing and perfect reputation, and/or former some GPA member with a perfectly clean record, the latter less unlikely than the former, but that's all.

Also, being ready to have everything thoroughly burnt down in battle, if necessary for the defence of the alliance, has been a hard requirement for all applicants since at least 2008, anyway (not all applicants lived up to their application promises on this... oh well).

Additionally and finally, being scared of losing pixels is totally incompatible with going neutral, IMHO.

4 hours ago, jerdge said:

The GPA is currently closed to new members, it's been like that for a few years.

For completeness, but not really relevant in this case: we could maybe make an exception for someone in exceptionally good standing and perfect reputation, and/or former some GPA member with a perfectly clean record, the latter less unlikely than the former, but that's all.

Also, being ready to have everything thoroughly burnt down in battle, if necessary for the defence of the alliance, has been a hard requirement for all applicants since at least 2008, anyway (not all applicants lived up to their application promises on this... oh well).

Additionally and finally, being scared of losing pixels is totally incompatible with going neutral, IMHO.

This sounds like me in a nutshell.