DEUS VULT – The Unwelcome Crusade

This is very helpful in explaining  @Kapleo insane sanction spamming indeed! Because CCC and NG are united under this all-right treaty, Kapleo targeted their alliances because of this treaty. As you see, Kapleo sanctioned CCC members and NG members because they were United, and therefore it has an impact. Thank God that it produces some explanation for the connections between his sanctions and this treaty. 

Also, this treaty is good, and personally these two alliances and became friends and accomplish many goals, such as making a forum which is suggested by someone before me. This idea is nice, and I wonder what happens when one forum is utilized by multiple alliances. Very useful, with more technicians and Government members running the forum, making it less buggy and more secure. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 7:07 PM, King Wolf said:

This is very helpful in explaining  @Kapleo insane sanction spamming indeed! Because CCC and NG are united under this all-right treaty, Kapleo targeted their alliances because of this treaty. As you see, Kapleo sanctioned CCC members and NG members because they were United, and therefore it has an impact. Thank God that it produces some explanation for the connections between his sanctions and this treaty. 

Also, this treaty is good, and personally these two alliances and became friends and accomplish many goals, such as making a forum which is suggested by someone before me. This idea is nice, and I wonder what happens when one forum is utilized by multiple alliances. Very useful, with more technicians and Government members running the forum, making it less buggy and more secure. 

I'd recommend you not to try to make sense out of the things I do.