HG loses

20 hours ago, paul711 said:

In my experience these are the excuses that the losing side makes. Game is dead, still no excuse for the showing D(ouchebag)1 is displaying. Even Xavi has fought harder than many of you guys. As to your ego comment, its quite cute that you were posting insults and trying to display a victorious battle result. I'm sure you didn't feel the need to satiate your ego at all there :) Tell the count I said hello.

i haven't played this game for ages, this is my first round back in maybe four years, unlike you i don't feel vulnerable enough to have to waffle up my ego for show LOL

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Alreaii said:

i haven't played this game for ages, this is my first round back in maybe four years, unlike you i don't feel vulnerable enough to have to waffle up my ego for show LOL

Yet you have enough ego to feel compelled to reply. If only you guys had intelligence and heart to fight.

1 minute ago, paul711 said:

Yet you have enough ego to feel compelled to reply. If only you guys had intelligence and heart to fight.

hey listen man, i'm sick and tired of debugging my coursework and I really have nothing better to do at the moment, you're literally my bottom priority and you're writing from the bottom of the pit 

14 minutes ago, Alreaii said:

hey listen man, i'm sick and tired of debugging my coursework and I really have nothing better to do at the moment, you're literally my bottom priority and you're writing from the bottom of the pit 

I can appreciate your putting in the work for school. I would appreciate a little respect for being an elder.

16 minutes ago, paul711 said:

I can appreciate your putting in the work for school. I would appreciate a little respect for being an elder.

Okay Grandpa, chill out, make sure you use your walker, and don't forget your pendant!  You don't know where your pendant is?  If you fall, how will you call for help!?

1 hour ago, Jason8 said:

Okay Grandpa, chill out, make sure you use your walker, and don't forget your pendant!  You don't know where your pendant is?  If you fall, how will you call for help!?

I have life alert

17 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

i would like to make one thing clear 

D1 isn’t hatted 

you HG are hated you are a blind delusional little boy/girl 

Agreed, you leave D1, they change their delusional message about being the best, and we consider peace.

41 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

i would like to make one thing clear 

D1 isn’t hatted 

you HG are hated you are a blind delusional little boy/girl 

No one in D1 gives a damn what you think. Lol

You have always been disliked in D1 for cowering behind the protection of others when it protected you from us. 

You’d still be a member of Aw if you didn’t get pummelled by us all the time. 

56 minutes ago, paul711 said:

Agreed, you leave D1, they change their delusional message about being the best, and we consider peace.

Why would we want your fake peace? There’ll be no peace for you. 

HG you or d1 have never even come close to pommeling me i don’t know why you keep pretending … 

i beat the crap out of you and all your guys every round like every single round its actually annoying … and i would have to say the only peps in d1 who dislike me is anyone who actually likes you .. I’m sorry i make you look like the fool you are … I’m sorry i point out your a little boy/girl (not sure ) who cries to everyone for help 

ohhhh admin please help RR called me a count 

ohhhh NPO can you please help RR is beating me up in se now ..

ohhh cowboy please don’t talk to RR he hurt my feelings ….

you will always be the one looking in the mirror knowingly that the image he sees is that of a straight out liar …

good to see you where you always were meant to be …. 

under the heels of those who pointed out how full of crap you are ….

lmfao you actually ran off your own color …. ( pathetic excuse of a bogirl ) 

later count 1,2,3 

32 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

No one in D1 gives a damn what you think. Lol

You have always been disliked in D1 for cowering behind the protection of others when it protected you from us. 

You’d still be a member of Aw if you didn’t get pummelled by us all the time. 

Now he has my protection and your getting pummeled.

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

If you want to encourage people to stay then help create a healthy game environment and balance but instead you’re all on the same side. Your one sided bully tactics only push people from the game and pretending we’ve been bullies is hilarious when majority of the time we’ve fought bigger alliances and fair wars were also pursued unless they had wronged us. 

D1 is only hated for being good at the game and there is no other reason. 

D1 sure as hell doesn’t need to stick around for all the toxicity but prove us wrong that you can build a fun environment for everyone, I highly doubt it judging these actions. 

Most of you are disgruntled former players who got rolled one too many times and you’ve finally found your calling to return but the game is on its last legs. 

You’re 3 years too late. 

You bragged of 'beating the entire game'.

Let's be very clear. 15 RE declared war on D1 that fateful night (a night where you had about 16 on the AA) - a mere week after you claimed that you had defeated the entire game.

D1 had a HUGE advantage in terms of experience and group cohesiveness. Not to mention a huge timezone advantage. And we clearly telegraphed our intentions; we didn't try to catch you by surprise. If you were one-tenth how good you say you are, you should have won. Instead, not only did you lose, you got absolutely slaughtered. Among the most brutal, one-sided beatdowns the game has ever seen.

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Your one sided bully tactics only push people from the game and pretending we’ve been bullies is hilarious

Is this why you hit AW at 3ns this round? You'll notice that NO RE nation was 3ns after day 6... Just saying.

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

24 tech wasn’t standard, are you serious? Most major alliances had their own starting tech level and I still have all the guides of all the alliances i was in to prove it. 

Why do you constantly make up lies? Lol 

24 tech to start has been standard for a very long time, I'm sorry if you feel otherwise and think that you actually invented that tactic and it was stolen from you somehow.

11:02 PM] Highroad: @Stevie
[11:03 PM] Highroad: is 24 tech not standard when building?
[11:06 PM] Stevie: It really shouldn't be any more. Was 4plus 20 plus6 to reach 30. Understand why and ul see why it's actually obsolete
[11:06 PM] Highroad: but for how long was it standard
[11:06 PM] Stevie: Uranium bonus
[11:06 PM] Highroad: also i still use it because dur
[11:07 PM] Highroad: i'm bad
[11:07 PM] Stevie: We always had uranium for 5 percent and when u couldn't edit you just got it in
[11:07 PM] Stevie: So 30 tech was the target
[11:07 PM] Stevie: And 4 plus 20 plus 6 is cheapest way to get there
[11:08 PM] Stevie: But it's not the cheapest way to get to say 100 tech
[11:08 PM] Stevie: Or 40
[11:08 PM] Stevie: And construction requires 6 tech
[11:09 PM] Stevie: Comes from SE really and has been around forever
[11:09 PM] Highroad: thanks

Edited by Highroad

3 hours ago, RoadRash said:

HG you or d1 have never even come close to pommeling me i don’t know why you keep pretending … 

i beat the crap out of you and all your guys every round like every single round its actually annoying … and i would have to say the only peps in d1 who dislike me is anyone who actually likes you .. I’m sorry i make you look like the fool you are … I’m sorry i point out your a little boy/girl (not sure ) who cries to everyone for help 

ohhhh admin please help RR called me a count 

ohhhh NPO can you please help RR is beating me up in se now ..

ohhh cowboy please don’t talk to RR he hurt my feelings ….

you will always be the one looking in the mirror knowingly that the image he sees is that of a straight out liar …

good to see you where you always were meant to be …. 

under the heels of those who pointed out how full of crap you are ….

lmfao you actually ran off your own color …. ( pathetic excuse of a bogirl ) 

later count 1,2,3 

You getting moderated for a ToS breach has nothing to do with me if you're in violation, those are your actions not mine but are you really upset over getting a warning from a moderator a few years ago? Poor snowflake lol

You took your beef to SE because you were getting rolled by us in TE and you thought you could get your revenge in SE. Try not to rewrite history again.

Only salty sweats pursue sanction wars and we could've jumped on black and did the same to AW but we're not salty sweats. You also had the members to sanction us on day 5 so we'd have been forced off anyway. 

2 hours ago, Highroad said:

24 tech to start has been standard for a very long time, I'm sorry if you feel otherwise and think that you actually invented that tactic and it was stolen from you somehow.

11:02 PM] Highroad: @Stevie
[11:03 PM] Highroad: is 24 tech not standard when building?
[11:06 PM] Stevie: It really shouldn't be any more. Was 4plus 20 plus6 to reach 30. Understand why and ul see why it's actually obsolete
[11:06 PM] Highroad: but for how long was it standard
[11:06 PM] Stevie: Uranium bonus
[11:06 PM] Highroad: also i still use it because dur
[11:07 PM] Highroad: i'm bad
[11:07 PM] Stevie: We always had uranium for 5 percent and when u couldn't edit you just got it in
[11:07 PM] Stevie: So 30 tech was the target
[11:07 PM] Stevie: And 4 plus 20 plus 6 is cheapest way to get there
[11:08 PM] Stevie: But it's not the cheapest way to get to say 100 tech
[11:08 PM] Stevie: Or 40
[11:08 PM] Stevie: And construction requires 6 tech
[11:09 PM] Stevie: Comes from SE really and has been around forever
[11:09 PM] Highroad: thanks

The difference is you settled on 24 tech and not 30.

Show us all the guides AW and RE are using then we can put this to sleep. AW had all our guides and were actively using them, Tehol infiltrated our alliance a few rounds ago and got our updated versions. 

Lets see our own guides? 

no HG i spanked you in SE because you and your little GF dropped trades in SE after i beat on you in TE  …. 

can you answer one question honestly please ??

why do you lie so much ???????

and could you please  tell paul i sit alone on that throne :D 

RR 

xoxo

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

no HG i spanked you in SE because you and your little GF dropped trades in SE after i beat on you in TE  …. 

can you answer one question honestly please ??

why do you lie so much ???????

and could you please  tell paul i sit alone on that throne :D 

RR 

xoxo

We dropped our NDO trade circle due to us forming our own alliance and trade circle but claiming it was to spite you is a lie and it was only used as your excuse to try exact revenge for us destroying you on TE. Even NPO asked why would anyone declare war on an entire alliance just because they dropped a couple of trades. lol

Two years later and you're still peddling your bs. 

29 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

We dropped our NDO trade circle due to us forming our own alliance and trade circle but claiming it was to spite you is a lie and it was only used as your excuse to try exact revenge for us destroying you on TE. Even NPO asked why would anyone declare war on an entire alliance just because they dropped a couple of trades. lol

Two years later and you're still peddling your bs. 

I'd still like to hear your explanation for how 15 of our nations attacking your AA (which at the time had about 16 on it I believe, and currently has 13) is a "massive down declare."

Our 15 nations systematically dismantled your 13, even though you had massive advantages in terms of experience / activity / timezone. It wasn't even close. We plowed you. You barely put up a fight. RR and Paul were slapping you and calling you names the whole time.

OH and your friends in the Mongols (~6 nations) hopped in on your side too. So...

Edited by firingline

1 hour ago, firingline said:

I'd still like to hear your explanation for how 15 of our nations attacking your AA (which at the time had about 16 on it I believe, and currently has 13) is a "massive down declare."

Our 15 nations systematically dismantled your 13, even though you had massive advantages in terms of experience / activity / timezone. It wasn't even close. We plowed you. You barely put up a fight. RR and Paul were slapping you and calling you names the whole time.

OH and your friends in the Mongols (~6 nations) hopped in on your side too. So...

You are still trying to justify your massive down-declare but the figures don't support your deluded theory, you can spin it as much as you want though. 

No point arguing with ignorance. 

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

You are still trying to justify your massive down-declare but the figures don't support your deluded theory, you can spin it as much as you want though. 

No point arguing with ignorance. 

15 vs. 13 - the same 13 who "beat the entire game" the round before. You consider that a "massive down-declare"? (Ignoring, again, that that's not what down-declare means; down-declare has to do with a bigger nation hitting a smaller nation.)

Why'd you lose so badly?

Edited by firingline