HG loses

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, HiredGun said:

We dropped our NDO trade circle due to us forming our own alliance and trade circle but claiming it was to spite you is a lie and it was only used as your excuse to try exact revenge for us destroying you on TE. Even NPO asked why would anyone declare war on an entire alliance just because they dropped a couple of trades. lol

Two years later and you're still peddling your bs. 

before i even read your nonsense you didn’t drop anything from NDO 

you were in NpO unfortunately i got stuck with you in a circle … after i kicked the living crap out of you in TE you and your little lap dog alesi or whatever her name is dropped my SE trades with no notice …

so you forced me to wreck your new D1 alliance in SE and when you cried loud enough to your masters at NPO they finally bailed you out ….  but i do have to say even while fighting NPO i really enjoyed burning up your 20 mill every day ….

how much of your money did i destroy ?????

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

before i even read your nonsense you didn’t drop anything from NDO 

you were in NpO unfortunately i got stuck with you in a circle … after i kicked the living crap out of you in TE you and your little lap dog alesi or whatever her name is dropped my SE trades with no notice …

so you forced me to wreck your new D1 alliance in SE and when you cried loud enough to your masters at NPO they finally bailed you out ….  but i do have to say even while fighting NPO i really enjoyed burning up your 20 mill every day ….

how much of your money did i destroy ?????

My error, i meant NpO* and you attacked D1 nations that didn’t trade with you so it was never about trades. 

You just wanted to get revenge for D1 crushing you in TE. You took it far too personal for a game that resets every 3 months and still do. 

Did you know in SE if you attack a protectorate usually the protector gets involved? 

And NPO told us you had exhausted all diplomacy with them and so the only option left was your destruction. That of course had nothing to do with us and was never our intention, everyone only wanted you to back off. We didn’t want to see you get pushed from the game so I gave you an opportunity to deescalate and I knew you’d take it. Do I regret saving your dumb ass? Nope. 

D1 has never supported people getting pushed from the game regardless of their actions or words. 

12 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

My error, i meant NpO* and you attacked D1 nations that didn’t trade with you so it was never about trades. 

You just wanted to get revenge for D1 crushing you in TE. You took it far too personal for a game that resets every 3 months and still do. 

Did you know in SE if you attack a protectorate usually the protector gets involved? 

And NPO told us you had exhausted all diplomacy with them and so the only option left was your destruction. That of course had nothing to do with us and was never our intention, everyone only wanted you to back off. We didn’t want to see you get pushed from the game so I gave you an opportunity to deescalate and I knew you’d take it. Do I regret saving your dumb ass? Nope. 

D1 has never supported people getting pushed from the game regardless of their actions or words. 

This is TE so take that SE crap to the proper boards and stay there while your at it.

4 hours ago, Alreaii said:

roadrash malding from when he got rolled by npo lol

not sure what a molding is,, but didn’t i roll your little but too??? …….     ohhhhh and BTW after my 6 vs 1 war where i was beating on your D1 the whole way threw i walked right away from that i just had to promise to stop picking on that little count …. (he kept crying about someone destroying his 20 mill every day .. even when he wasn’t at war …).

and couldn’t have nukes for a few weeks …. (as i guess HG had such bad shell shock from the abuse i put on him ….)

damn i love beating on you guys … you would think as much as i beat on you guys i would get tired of it …

but NAHHHHHHHHHHH I STILL LOVE IT 

xoxo

RR

On 5/12/2021 at 2:16 AM, HiredGun said:

The difference is you settled on 24 tech and not 30.

Show us all the guides AW and RE are using then we can put this to sleep. AW had all our guides and were actively using them, Tehol infiltrated our alliance a few rounds ago and got our updated versions. 

Lets see our own guides? 

I don't have the AW guides

I wrote the RE guide myself with a very specific trade plan, I'm sure that it had nothing from D1 in it except for very common CN build things, any nub with a brain can create a guide at this point. The game isn't that hard.

Edited by Highroad

biggest hypocrite in the game ……. 

(ohhhh no there not multis we asked someone to make a nation to remove our blockades and get some XP ,because we didn’t want to attack our real opponents because they scare us ,, they scared us so bad we left our color …..)

your the joke HG …..

such a count ….

27 minutes ago, Alreaii said:

don't really care about the game, i live for the low iq trolls on the owf (such as urself)

Life must be good this round and please stop looking in the mirror as you post.

2 hours ago, Alreaii said:

don't really care about the game

In case someone wants to know who lost, I'll give you a hint. It's the guy who talks like this.

Though it is interesting all those wars you're fighting where the defcon 1 member attacking you does no damage!

Edited by firingline