HG loses

Just a reminder, HG, that RE existed well before you and there are a few faces from back then who reside within. This was jot a fair fight nor was it intended to be. You need to remember that you didn't invent these tactics, a fact that seems to have been lost on you due to your ego. Enjoy the round

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, firingline said:

I don't think you know what the term 'down declare' means. A 2,999 infra nation declaring on a 3,099 infra nation is *not* a down-declare. It's an up-declare.

What a coincidence that you have 'IRL time restrictions' now - you seem to have plenty of time to argue with us on the forums and Discord.

Bato told me everything regarding recruiting.

It's funny that you brag about taking down "the whole game" last round but somehow can't last 3 or 4 days against what is essentially a few more nations than you? Some of our nations aren't even at war. It's probably like 15 RE vs 13 D1. You did, however, choose to engage AW. That was one of those tactical disasters I was referencing.

Glad to hear we've destroyed your enthusiasm too. Kicking you to the curb has been fun.

26 nations declaring on 13 with the same infra levels is a massive down declare and you outnumber us 2:1 so your logic is wrong again. 

D1 has purposely not grown in over a year due to the community shrinking under 100 members and half of our veterans retiring over the past 2 years. 

You’ve beaten D1 with 2:1 odds and I’m sure you’ll always cherish this as a major milestone in your life. 

Congrats buddy! Lol 

I wasn’t letting Aw sit this out. 

58 minutes ago, paul711 said:

Man your a knowbody. Adude, stevieg, confusion, myself, bcortel, dealmaster, and many others... that was competition. You learned from our wars, feuds, and jockeying. I never learned anything from you, adude, nor Stevie,  or anyone else did either. When we fought it was brutal and dirty. You know nothing except your assigned target from that time. Stop spouting off about !@#$ you think you know and try fighting back. Stand up for your guys instead of your ego.

You applied some of that to a smaller TE and felt like a big man until we decided to put you in your place. 

You spew the same garbage over and over but say it in a different way every time. 🤡

So you do have a talent. 🤣

Edited by HiredGun

20 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

26 nations declaring on 13 with the same infra levels is a massive down declare and you outnumber us 2:1 so your logic is wrong again. 

D1 has purposely not grown in over a year due to the community shrinking under 100 members and half of our veterans retiring over the past 2 years. 

You’ve beaten D1 with 2:1 odds and I’m sure you’ll always cherish this as a major milestone in your life. 

Congrats buddy! Lol 

You spew the same garbage over and over but say it in a different way every time. 🤡

Not sure as it didn't take much to crush you.

3 minutes ago, paul711 said:

Not sure as it didn't take much to crush you.

This only reinforces my point.

You guys lie a lot to further a narrative that D1 really doesn’t care about. 

We’ve already done everything you’ll need years to achieve and it’ll never be possible with no competition. 

Every D1 veteran only continues for our small community, they don’t care what they win or lose in TE anymore. 

4 minutes ago, paul711 said:

You cannot beat us. Hiredgun how does it feel to be bullied? I mean after years of doing it to others explain to how you feel. 

D1 is a shadow of its former self. 

We also have the record for the most salt mined and tears collected and thanks to you, business is still booming. 😂

27 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Congrats buddy! Lol 

That explains why you sent DOW s toward AW hwhile we were blitzing you. It doesn't explain the ineptitude and disregard for your people in doing so. It was clear we were a threat, yet you, as the leader, chose to ignore it through your own huberous.

21 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

D1 is a shadow of its former self. 

We also have the record for the most salt mined and tears collected and thanks to you, business is still booming. 😂

Not really it's not, all I've seen is crying from you.

19 minutes ago, paul711 said:

You cannot beat us. Hiredgun how does it feel to be bullied? I mean after years of doing it to others explain to how you feel. 

You are old and lame with the same rhetoric in every post. Its not really worth responding to. 

5 minutes ago, paul711 said:

That explains why you sent DOW s toward AW hwhile we were blitzing you. It doesn't explain the ineptitude and disregard for your people in doing so. It was clear we were a threat, yet you, as the leader, chose to ignore it through your own huberous.

The attacks on AW are pre-emptive as we figured they’d tail in on our war and we didn’t ignore any threat, RE is double our size and attacked right out of the gate so we defended. 

This little fantasy world you live in sure doesn’t correlate with reality. 

39 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Every D1 veteran only continues for our small community, they don’t care what they win or lose in TE anymore. 

That's what every sore loser says.

RE is double our size and attacked right out of the gate so we defended. 

You didn't defend. You took it like a champ. Well, you took it, at least...

Edited by firingline

37 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

This only reinforces my point.

You guys lie a lot to further a narrative that D1 really doesn’t care about. 

We’ve already done everything you’ll need years to achieve and it’ll never be possible with no competition. 

Bro, you understand that Kiwi, Paul, Myself, Hersh and several others have played TE off and on for over a decade? This is why you find yourself at the business end of your current situation. You believe yourself better than everyone else, and you're vocal about it.

Everything you have done, we have done as well. I was around back when we fought SUN every single round, and it was quite fun. There was good humor in the fights, and friendly competition.

The toxicity that spews from your mouth like a geyser is why that's not the case here, though I do acknowledge that your were susceptible to the trolling if certain people, and that's why you're throwing this tantrum... but they only trolled you because of your blatant arrogance. I think retiring will do you and D1 some good. Maybe then the game can return to a more calm and competitive enviroment

1 hour ago, Gh0s7 said:

Just a reminder, HG, that RE existed well before you and there are a few faces from back then who reside within. This was jot a fair fight nor was it intended to be. You need to remember that you didn't invent these tactics, a fact that seems to have been lost on you due to your ego. Enjoy the round

I am aware RE existed before my time and I am also aware a few faces from back then have returned. 

There are no longer any rules so I am also aware this was was never intended to be fair, i only find it amusing this side would brag over winning a war they shouldn’t lose. 

I never said anyone else used our tactics. 

Just now, Gh0s7 said:

I think retiring will do you and D1 some good. Maybe then the game can return to a more calm and competitive enviroment

Doesn't sound like it:

To: firingline    From: hagdang bato    Date: 5/10/2021 11:11:37 PM

Subject: RE: Aircraft Dog Fight Report

Message: We see you again im pretty sure d1 have recruit more than yiu ever imagine lol, lots of my friend played pnw and dota surely l played tournament next round so im very xciting for this scrnario, you must merge with your alpha counterpart , the pilipino pride counquer you all

To: firingline    From: hagdang bato    Date: 5/10/2021 11:54:00 PM

Message: laugh, laugh and laugh go ahead this is your last laugh i ever heard , next we will demolished you all , you cant defeat d1 on a fair battle what more lol, i will handle d1 next im more brutal than hg , you must prepare

1 minute ago, Gh0s7 said:

Bro, you understand that Kiwi, Paul, Myself, Hersh and several others have played TE off and on for over a decade? This is why you find yourself at the business end of your current situation. You believe yourself better than everyone else, and you're vocal about it.

Everything you have done, we have done as well. I was around back when we fought SUN every single round, and it was quite fun. There was good humor in the fights, and friendly competition.

The toxicity that spews from your mouth like a geyser is why that's not the case here, though I do acknowledge that your were susceptible to the trolling if certain people, and that's why you're throwing this tantrum... but they only trolled you because of your blatant arrogance. I think retiring will do you and D1 some good. Maybe then the game can return to a more calm and competitive enviroment

SUN? I was a member. 😉 

You can claim you’ve done what D1 but you could never prove it because the reality is it simply doesn’t compare. You can’t have accomplished much in your two year head start and RE under Mittens has been relatively quiet these past few years. D1 use to dance a lot with RE under Staccs but it never really accomplished much. 

The game died a long time ago, there are only grudges to pursue now and most if not all of D1 will finish when i do so your game will be truly dead when that happens. 

No one in D1 is here for all your tantrums and drama. 

13 minutes ago, firingline said:

Doesn't sound like it:

To: firingline    From: hagdang bato    Date: 5/10/2021 11:11:37 PM

Message: We see you again im pretty sure d1 have recruit more than yiu ever imagine lol, lots of my friend played pnw and dota surely l played tournament next round so im very xciting for this scrnario, you must merge with your alpha counterpart , the pilipino pride counquer you all

To: firingline    From: hagdang bato    Date: 5/10/2021 11:54:00 PM

Message: laugh, laugh and laugh go ahead this is your last laugh i ever heard , next we will demolished you all , you cant defeat d1 on a fair battle what more lol, i will handle d1 next im more brutal than hg , you must prepare

I did hear Bats is bringing the heat with all his Filipino mates. Lol 

He’s one of the best to ever play the game and also a TPC legend to boot so good luck to him. 

6 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

SUN? I was a member. 😉 

You can claim you’ve done what D1 but you could never prove it because the reality is it simply doesn’t compare. You can’t have accomplished much in your two year head start and RE under Mittens has been relatively quiet these past few years. D1 use to dance a lot with RE under Staccs but it never really accomplished much. 

The game died a long time ago, there are only grudges to pursue now and most if not all of D1 will finish when i do so your game will be truly dead when that happens. 

No one in D1 is here for all your tantrums and drama. 

Your a !@#$@#$ retard.

HG if you fought half as hard on the battlefield as you try on the OWF t might not be a rout. What your seeing is a few old school people uniting to put you in your place. In my day you were nothing, nobody hell in my book nothing has changed. Your a one to be tough guy trying hard to live on a fake reputation. Pursue the forums and read about some of the legendary battles of the past but remember we fought them.

16 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

What a baby.

"We have competition now so we're all quitting."

Had no idea what a bunch of sore losers D1 was.

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

RE beat D1 with its own guides you got from Aw. 24 tech is our signature starting level we used for many years and we always knew who was using our guide by that figure alone. Every alliance use to have their own starting tech level. 

As long as you have more than 10 tech it doesn’t matter how much you build with but keep believing it must give you some advantage if D1 is using it. Lol 

It’s clear you all want to be D1 with the same guides, same team colour, everything you do mirrors D1.

It’s cute. Lol 

24 tech is and has been standard since before I left TE, please don’t flatter yourself over that.

HG your a want To be. You talk about the past but you were a nobody. You run an AA with semibactive people and start pushing your weight around. Once someone comes along and calls you on your !@#$ you cry. You knothing twit you've pissed everyone off and now you get your just deserts. Stop posting on my OWF.

Do you remember this:

God forgives (OP) I don't

Edited by paul711

48 minutes ago, firingline said:

What a baby.

"We have competition now so we're all quitting."

Had no idea what a bunch of sore losers D1 was.

If you want to encourage people to stay then help create a healthy game environment and balance but instead you’re all on the same side. Your one sided bully tactics only push people from the game and pretending we’ve been bullies is hilarious when majority of the time we’ve fought bigger alliances and fair wars were also pursued unless they had wronged us. 

D1 is only hated for being good at the game and there is no other reason. 

D1 sure as hell doesn’t need to stick around for all the toxicity but prove us wrong that you can build a fun environment for everyone, I highly doubt it judging these actions. 

Most of you are disgruntled former players who got rolled one too many times and you’ve finally found your calling to return but the game is on its last legs. 

You’re 3 years too late. 

55 minutes ago, Highroad said:

24 tech is and has been standard since before I left TE, please don’t flatter yourself over that.

24 tech wasn’t standard, are you serious? Most major alliances had their own starting tech level and I still have all the guides of all the alliances i was in to prove it. 

Why do you constantly make up lies? Lol