HG loses

55 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

yeah i don’t know paul that well but yes he truly knows what he’s talking about …. its really cool the dislikes of you can make for some wonderful new friendships …. 

I don't care if those on the opposite don't like me, why would I?

47 minutes ago, firingline said:

How was it a down declare? I started with 2,999 infra just like most of you. I was in 3 wars my first day which is all you had to be in. AND you have a massive advantage in experience and being more tight-knit, not to mention a huge timezone advantage.

And you still not only lost, you got absolutely humiliated.

You needed twice as many nations with 2.999 infra just for little old D1 and only goes to show how much salt we created on your side from D1 destroying you all round last round. 

47 minutes ago, paul711 said:

Those AAs knew that ns and count was not the judge of a good AA or war. They would hold off and organize counters and quads and hit you back hard. They would definately not start hitting another AA while a different one was hitting them. In other words those AAs would do the exact opposite of what D(ouchebag)1 did in the war.

Wars like yours were also frowned down upon and would've got you countered by other alliances but since we know you don't like any rules we don't mind. 

Those AAs would never do what you've done.

Also if OP do not utilize trades then they shouldn't be in this "elite builders" conversation. D1 and OP went to war together against tyrants and won, of course this was after you tucked tail and ran. 

36 minutes ago, firingline said:

It legitimately took us four days to conquer your alliance, HG. Four.

This certainly must be among the most pathetic performances ever seen.

At least you guys got some recipes out of it... silver lining, I guess.

The worst part is you guys made me look like an idiot. Paul kept saying "wow D1 sucks" and I kept telling him "just wait, they'll get their act together. They'll hit back and it'll hurt."

Wrong. 

The war didn't start until day 7 and you are bragging about winning a +100k down declare so if anything you should embarrassed. 

You are trash at this. lol 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

D1 and OP went to war together against tyrants and won, of course this was after you tucked tail and ran. 

The King is dead, long live the King!

Sounds like you became what you loathed, and now we're here.  Want another recipe?

47 minutes ago, firingline said:

It legitimately took us four days to conquer your alliance, HG. Four.

This certainly must be among the most pathetic performances ever seen.

At least you guys got some recipes out of it... silver lining, I guess.

The worst part is you guys made me look like an idiot. Paul kept saying "wow D1 sucks" and I kept telling him "just wait, they'll get their act together. They'll hit back and it'll hurt."

Also you are bragging about it taking 4 days to beat us? There's usually always a winner after just a couple of days in every war. You had an +100k advantage so why did it take so long? We've beaten dozens in 1 day and they had more ns, avg ns and members than us.

Get gud kid lol

Just now, HiredGun said:

Also you are bragging about it taking 4 days to beat us? There's usually always a winner after just a couple of days in every war. You had an +100k advantage so why did it take so long? We've beaten dozens in 1 day and they had more ns, avg ns and members than us.

Get gud kid lol

It was over after the first... eh, 25 hours.

41 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I don't care if those on the opposite don't like me, why would I?

You needed twice as many nations with 2.999 infra just for little old D1 and only goes to show how much salt we created on your side from D1 destroying you all round last round. 

Wars like yours were also frowned down upon and would've got you countered by other alliances but since we know you don't like any rules we don't mind. 

Those AAs would never do what you've done.

Also if OP do not utilize trades then they shouldn't be in this "elite builders" conversation. D1 and OP went to war together against tyrants and won, of course this was after you tucked tail and ran. 

Wrong. 

The war didn't start until day 7 and you are bragging about winning a +100k down declare so if anything you should embarrassed. 

You are trash at this. lol 

Just keep trying... you've been exposed. I don't have to explain anything to you that we did back in the day in OP. While you you were busy playing checkers the top people in old TE were playing chess. 

Edited by paul711

3 hours ago, paul711 said:

Just keep trying... you've been exposed. I don't have to explain anything to you that we did back in the day in OP. While you you were busy playing checkers the top people in old TE were playing chess. 

Besides being a big mouth piece for RE, what have you bought to the alliance? OP under you were average builders and always looked for an easy first round war.  

You also rejoined OP and thought they'd crown you but they kept you out of government. lol

6 hours ago, Highroad said:

Do you like my new Siggy?

Your siggy only proves how misguided you are when comparing it to our current war.

When you have an equal avg ns but double the amount of members you still have a 50% advantage. Highroad you are an old veteran and still don't understand the game, how long must I continue to school you? 

12 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Get gud kid lol

Can have 500 nations. We can only declare on you 3 times. I was in 3 wars on day 1 - as many as any of your nations had to be in. Completely even fight: I was facing 3, the people I was fighting on were facing 3. But you had the advantage in coordination, experience, and activity.

You still lost, because you had terrible strategy and tactics, and poor execution. It's why you're retiring after this round. We just ended your entire career. Put you out to pasture. And I hear you are so desperate you're recruiting from *other games* to try to compete with us.

Overall this couldn't have been a more embarrassing show for you and your entire alliance. I expected so much better.

8 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Besides being a big mouth piece for RE, what have you bought to the alliance? OP under you were average builders and always looked for an easy first round war.  

You also rejoined OP and thought they'd crown you but they kept you out of government. lol

I spoke to Wes and we have no idea what your talking about. That aside, how does it feel like getting bested by an average former leader and builder?

33 minutes ago, firingline said:

Can have 500 nations. We can only declare on you 3 times. I was in 3 wars on day 1 - as many as any of your nations had to be in. Completely even fight: I was facing 3, the people I was fighting on were facing 3. But you had the advantage in coordination, experience, and activity.

You still lost, because you had terrible strategy and tactics, and poor execution. It's why you're retiring after this round. We just ended your entire career. Put you out to pasture. And I hear you are so desperate you're recruiting from *other games* to try to compete with us.

Overall this couldn't have been a more embarrassing show for you and your entire alliance. I expected so much better.

I can attest to this, I called you guys done after the 2nd day update and he kept telling me how you guys would counter. All we saw was more AW declares and CMs.

12 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Get gud kid lol

I called it day 1 ask anyone, do I need to get gud?

20 minutes ago, firingline said:

You keep making up excuses in your head and none of your logic makes sense. The reality is you waged a +100k down declare with double the amount of nations and an equal amount of avg ns so you can twist facts all you want but it was far from a fair fight.  

I’ve been trying to retire for a few rounds now so it has nothing to do with you !@#$%* and everything to do with irl time restrictions. I said I was retiring after last round as well but returned for one more. 

And we’ve only recruited from D1 in SE if that’s what you mean by *other games*, most of whom are vets of ours or did you see new members? 

Overall no one in D1 feels defeated and only cheated with a one sided war. 

You had slightly more members last round and got destroyed by us the entire round and we still rolled everyone else on top of you.

This new RE should be embarrassed for needing 3 times as many on your side just to defeat an old alliance with no enthusiasm. 

We’ve won plenty of TE championships and we had real competition. 

12 minutes ago, paul711 said:

I spoke to Wes and we have no idea what your talking about. That aside, how does it feel like getting bested by an average former leader and builder?

Of course Wes will say he doesn’t remember. Lol I was chatting to him in our dms about it and he remembered then. 

6 minutes ago, paul711 said:

I called it day 1 ask anyone, do I need to get gud?

Have fun celebrating your massive down declare. I would personally be too embarrassed but take whatever you can get. Lol 

6 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Of course Wes will say he doesn’t remember. Lol I was chatting to him in our dms about it and he remembered then. 

Have fun celebrating your massive down declare. I would personally be too embarrassed but take whatever you can get. Lol 

I'll take it, and I won't be embarrassed. I just think pot shouldn't call the kettle black.

15 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You keep making up excuses in your head and none of your logic makes sense. The reality is you waged a +100k down declare with double the amount of nations and an equal amount of avg ns so you can twist facts all you want but it was far from a fair fight.  

I’ve been trying to retire for a few rounds now so it has nothing to do with you !@#$%* and everything to do with irl time restrictions. I said I was retiring after last round as well but returned for one more. 

And we’ve only recruited from D1 in SE if that’s what you mean by *other games*, most of whom are vets of ours or did you see new members? 

You had slightly more members last round and got destroyed by us the entire round and we still rolled everyone else on top of you.

This new RE should be embarrassed for needing 3 times as many on your side just to defeat an old alliance with no enthusiasm. 

Yet you have the time spew nonsense on my OWF. Stupid is as stupid says

6 minutes ago, paul711 said:

I'll take it, and I won't be embarrassed. I just think pot shouldn't call the kettle black.

The difference is we got to celebrate winning up-declares and we didn’t rub it in their faces until they started trash talking. 

3 minutes ago, paul711 said:

All you are is a mouth piece and that’s all you were the last time you played. 

Both you and RR couldn’t run a lemonade stand together and RE would’ve achieved the exact same result without either of you. 

Both of you are only riding the coattails of others. 

10 minutes ago, paul711 said:

RE beat D1 with its own guides you got from Aw. 24 tech is our signature starting level we used for many years and we always knew who was using our guide by that figure alone. Every alliance use to have their own starting tech level. 

As long as you have more than 10 tech it doesn’t matter how much you build with but keep believing it must give you some advantage if D1 is using it. Lol 

It’s clear you all want to be D1 with the same guides, same team colour, everything you do mirrors D1.

It’s cute. Lol 

5 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

The difference is we got to celebrate winning up-declares and we didn’t rub it in their faces until they started trash talking. 

All you are is a mouth piece and that’s all you were the last time you played. 

Both you and RR couldn’t run a lemonade stand together and RE would’ve achieved the exact same result without either of you. 

Both of you are only riding the coattails of others. 

It's like debating with a mentally challenged person. Your past means nothing to me, i dont know wtf the RR comment means, all I care about is destroying you. I come from an Era where we fought to win. I've lost wars but accomplished goals, get it together man your embarrassing yourself. 

7 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

RE beat D1 with its own guides you got from Aw. 24 tech is our signature starting level we used for many years and we always knew who was using our guide by that figure alone. Every alliance use to have their own starting tech level. 

As long as you have more than 10 tech it doesn’t matter how much you build with but keep believing it must give you some advantage if D1 is using it. Lol 

It’s clear you all want to be D1 with the same guides, same team colour, everything you do mirrors D1.

It’s cute. Lol 

You make my head hurt

5 minutes ago, paul711 said:

It's like debating with a mentally challenged person. Your past means nothing to me, i dont know wtf the RR comment means, all I care about is destroying you. I come from an Era where we fought to win. I've lost wars but accomplished goals, get it together man your embarrassing yourself. 

Like that time when you stopped playing for 5 years after being constantly humiliated by the Avengers? Lol 

52 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I don't think you know what the term 'down declare' means. A 2,999 infra nation declaring on a 3,099 infra nation is *not* a down-declare. It's an up-declare.

What a coincidence that you have 'IRL time restrictions' now - you seem to have plenty of time to argue with us on the forums and Discord.

Bato told me everything regarding recruiting.

It's funny that you brag about taking down "the whole game" last round but somehow can't last 3 or 4 days against what is essentially a few more nations than you? Some of our nations aren't even at war. It's probably like 15 RE vs 13 D1. You did, however, choose to engage AW. That was one of those tactical disasters I was referencing.

Glad to hear we've destroyed your enthusiasm too. Kicking you to the curb has been fun.

4 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Many years of D1 blood, sweat and tears honed those guides. 

Just know that fact. 

Man your a knowbody. Adude, stevieg, confusion, myself, bcortel, dealmaster, and many others... that was competition. You learned from our wars, feuds, and jockeying. I never learned anything from you, adude, nor Stevie,  or anyone else did either. When we fought it was brutal and dirty. You know nothing except your assigned target from that time. Stop spouting off about !@#$ you think you know and try fighting back. Stand up for your guys instead of your ego.

You applied some of that to a smaller TE and felt like a big man until we decided to put you in your place.