HG loses

52 minutes ago, firingline said:

D1 is getting humiliated, putting up virtually no fight against what is essentially an even opponent:

"We realize this is a dead game, who cares"

Essentially an even opponent? That’s a poorly thought out lie when you have double our members and over 100k more ns this entire war.

This war is a massive down declare but you clowns are celebrating it. 🤡 Lol 

When AW had to go begging dozens more people to come protect them from the big bad D1, no one in D1 feels defeated due to the unfair sides and all the championships we’ve won. Lol 

Edited by HiredGun

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Essentially an even opponent? That’s a poorly thought out lie when you have double our members and over 100k more ns this entire war.

This war is a massive down declare but you clowns are celebrating it. 🤡 Lol 

When AW had to go begging dozens more people to come protect them from the big bad D1, no one in D1 feels defeated due to the unfair sides and all the championships we’ve won. Lol 

AW didn’t beg anyone, I very clearly TOLD you in discord last round that what goes around comes around. This has nothing to do with AW, this has everything to do with no one liking you or D1.

Also to quote someone I know

“we all start the same” - not our fault y’all didn’t recruit for the onslaught that you should have known was coming.

Edited by Highroad

It’s all documented but D1 has the following records. 

Most up-declares waged

Most wars won

Most flags won

Most alliance kill awards won

Highest win rate 

Most consecutive rounds without a loss

RE will be a mere blimp in the history of TE and D1 will be one of the greatest to ever do it. 

lol

2 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Most up-declares waged

Most wars won

Most flags won

Highest win rate 

RE will be a mere blimp in the history of TE and D1 will be one of the greatest to ever do it. 

lol

TPC would like a word, or old OP.

Ya’ll really aren’t !@#$ when compared to old school TE, so I’m going to need you to put an asterisk on your so called records.

“lol”

2 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Most up-declares waged

Most wars won

Most flags won

Highest win rate 

lol

my god you are truly delusional you really have issues HG …

you really imagine all that ????

you are the biggest hypocrite this world has ever seen claiming to be chasing flag hunters when in fact it was always you bullying other smaller alliances with that excuse of they are running for a flag …

you are pathetic HG to the core you truly are the biggest count TE has ever seen …

even the fact you blame AW 

its not AW but it is most of TE feeling as AW does …. we don’t like you HG ….

2 minutes ago, Highroad said:

AW didn’t beg anyone, I very clearly TOLD you in discord last round that what goes around comes around. This has nothing to do with AW, this has everything to do with no one liking you or D1.

So what? We’re not upset by any means, my guys have grown old and tired destroying alliances like RE for the past 8 years. 

If it’s your turn to rule TE then go for gold, we have no interest in growing D1 beyond its long time veterans. 

Just now, HiredGun said:

So what? We’re not upset by any means, my guys have grown old and tired destroying alliances like RE for the past 8 years. 

If it’s your turn to rule TE then go for gold, we have no interest in growing D1 beyond its long time veterans. 

no you have no capability of growing D1 

you knew you were getting crushed this round and your reply is RE won’t be around so you figures your 12 active nations will continue to bully other alliances with less active members …. your day has come and the fact you blocked everyone shows you cant take it …

i would love to see that silly look on your count face …

1 minute ago, Highroad said:

Ya’ll really aren’t !@#$ when compared to old school TE, so I’m going to need you to put an asterisk on your so called records.

“lol”

I’ve seen their records and while most of their history spans prior D1s reign only by about 2 years they don’t get close.

We’ve dominated this game for the last 3 years straight. 

We went 4 rounds without a single loss.

I smell a lot of jealousy. 

only reason you even entertain on the big boards is your hoping you can get people in trouble … open up other channels so i can truly articulate the words i want to use on you …

your day has come 

one,two REs coming for you 

3,4 better lock your door 

5,6 your a hypocrite 

7,8 better stay up late 

9,10 your a count again 

5 minutes ago, Highroad said:

“lol”

And unlike RE we had tough competition. 🤡

1 minute ago, HiredGun said:

I’ve seen their records and while most of their history spans prior D1s reign only by about 2 years they don’t get close.

last 3,4 years there was never more the 100 people playing you had 20% of the most active nations 

your delusional 

Just now, HiredGun said:

And unlike RE we had tough competition. 🤡

your right D1 is no competition glad you finally admitted it …..

i think you have me blocked here to 

Paul i win :P

4 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

no you have no capability of growing D1 

you knew you were getting crushed this round and your reply is RE won’t be around so you figures your 12 active nations will continue to bully other alliances with less active members …. your day has come and the fact you blocked everyone shows you cant take it …

i would love to see that silly look on your count face …

D1 basically destroyed NDO and that’s why you all merged with AW. 

lol 

8 minutes ago, Highroad said:

“lol”

Also I am a past member of TPC and I’ll always be a cobra as well as a defconian. 😘

D1 basically destroyed NDO and that’s why you all merged with AW. 

lol 

NDO was never in te to do anything more then have fun … 

there is no claims as you seem to live on 

HG i personally have beat the crap out of you for years now in the 100 fights you might have won 3 you truly arnt as good as you believe and its starting to show 

3 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

last 3,4 years there was never more the 100 people playing you had 20% of the most active nations 

your delusional 

3 years ago we had over 250 members. 

You are constantly exposed for making up lies to reinforce your narrative. 

3 years ago we had over 250 members. 

You are constantly exposed for making up lies to reinforce your narrative. 

you constantly make things up and believe what you are saying … go get your little rolodex  and get your proof … and i don’t remember D1 ever being that good you are mediocre at best .. your sneaky . deceitful and a coward who hides and when cant take it no more you run and hide … who the hell blocks in game messages ????? 

come on over to one of the open channels i would truly love to tell you what i think about you …

some place you cant run and tell ….

cant wait till the nukes start flying I’m sure were really gonna hear you cry …..

5 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

NDO was never in te to do anything more then have fun … 

there is no claims as you seem to live on 

HG i personally have beat the crap out of you for years now in the 100 fights you might have won 3 you truly arnt as good as you believe and its starting to show 

100 fights? We’ve never fought more than 10 times 🤡 lol 

You were getting pummelled so you left AW 2 rounds ago. NDO merged into AW after getting rolled by D1, we then rolled you over 3 dozen times in AW. 

This is only all the salt and hatred build up over the years coming out now. We’ve always been fair until others treated us unfair. 

15 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Ask your long time vets TPC, OP, and whatever iteration that stevieg and confusion formed for the round used to make Defcon 1 their birches. Kind of like RE is doing this one. See a pattern here, Defcon1 is good without competition but can't hack it when a good group organizes. 

100 fights? We’ve never fought more than 10 times 🤡 lol 

You were getting pummelled so you left AW 2 rounds ago. NDO merged into AW after getting rolled by D1, we then rolled you over 3 dozen times in AW. 

This is only all the salt and hatred build up over the years coming out now. We’ve always been fair until others treated us unfair. 

you have never once rolled me …. you truly are insane … I’ve been beating on you for years i left AW because i was sick of kicking your but all over TE got sick of seeing your face every single round hearing your BS every single round sick of you unjustly attacking aw every single round … even this round thats the first thing you did …

you truly are a count 

1 minute ago, paul711 said:

Ask your long time vets TPC, OP, and whatever iteration that stevieg and confusion formed for the round used to make Defcon 1 their birches. Kind of like RE is doing this one. See a pattern here, Defcon1 is good without competition but can't hack it when a good group organizes. 

You ran from the Avengers while we fought them majority of their existence so it was you who ran from the competition. D1 stood firm and gave them their only defeat alongside WD. 

Then there was the 2 year rivalry with TDO who were tA on steroids and would’ve rolled your RE quite easily so no we never ran like you and we faced real competition. 

7 minutes ago, paul711 said:

HiredGun know this we intend to grind you guys into the dust. We will use every tactic, every sneaky trick, TE is smaller but we are taking you back to the old days and destroying you scrubs.

No one in D1 cares what you plan to do but enjoy floating through the round without any competition.