HG loses

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's absolutely hilarious how some old cumrag from 2012 crawls out of his cave in Somalia who paid off his internet bills with his covid stimulus can come back out into the sunshine is to talk trash on a dead game from 2005 LOL, you're a joke man, get off this game

Edited by Alreaii

2 hours ago, Alreaii said:

It's absolutely hilarious how some old cumrag from 2012 crawls out of his cave in Somalia who paid off his internet bills with his covid stimulus can come back out into the sunshine is to talk trash on a dead game from 2005 LOL, you're a joke man, get off this game

What's a bigger joke is the nobody who feels the urge to attempt to defend his buddy Hiregun who is ducking me.

3 hours ago, Alreaii said:

Go back and lob some more CMs. People told me that D1 were the elite of TE: what a joke, no coordination or counter, just CMs

Edited by paul711

Someone sounds a little upset

5 hours ago, Alreaii said:

Didn't anyone tell you that in 2012 we loved salty tears? get back into your hole. Defcon1 is not allowed on Red or the OWF.

Edited by paul711

5 hours ago, paul711 said:

Didn't anyone tell you that in 2012 we loved salty tears? get back into your hole. Defcon1 is not allowed on Red or the OWF.

You've lurked like a huge pussy for five years after being bullied out of the game by tA, now you're back with most of the game on your side (maybe 30 people) and chatting mad !@#$ like you always have. You haven't bullied anyone out, nobody (except me) has the time of day to chat back to you LOL

By the way, have you finally learnt quadratic equations yet?

You've lurked like a huge pussy for five years after being bullied out of the game by tA, now you're back with most of the game on your side (maybe 30 people) and chatting mad !@#$ like you always have. You haven't bullied anyone out, nobody (except me) has the time of day to chat back to you LOL

By the way, have you finally learnt quadratic equations yet?

Your tears are so delicious 

11 hours ago, paul711 said:

Your tears are so delicious 

You've the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low grade primary student, who are you? lol? step up your game bud, you're pretty lacking.

36 minutes ago, Alreaii said:

You've the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low grade primary student, who are you? lol? step up your game bud, you're pretty lacking.

Lacking.... the war just started and D(ouchebag)1 is folding up.

10 hours ago, paul711 said:

Lacking.... the war just started and D(ouchebag)1 is folding up.

Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 59.108 miles of land from Paulinca. They also destroyed 35.033 infrastructure within Paulinca. They also stole 3.503 technology from Paulinca. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $100,000.00 from the nation of Paulinca.

32% odds, shocking.

No, a Clown Did Not Actually Start a Fight on a Cruise Ship | Travel +  Leisure

1 hour ago, Alreaii said:
Your soldiers triumphantly and decisively defeated your enemy in this battle. Your soldiers owe their lives to your hard work as their leader. In your victory your forces captured 59.108 miles of land from Paulinca. They also destroyed 35.033 infrastructure within Paulinca. They also stole 3.503 technology from Paulinca. The value of your equipment abandoned in the battle was $0.00. Your forces looted $100,000.00 from the nation of Paulinca.

32% odds, shocking.

No, a Clown Did Not Actually Start a Fight on a Cruise Ship | Travel +  Leisure

Not as shocking as this one:

To: paul711    From: varcia    Date: 5/10/2021 6:42:37 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by varcia. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'Get Sum'.

You lost 1,445 soldiers and 303 tanks. You killed 2,223 soldiers and 758 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $160,386.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Overall I made 60k off you. I do have to give you props,Varcia, you may be retarded, but unlike D(ouchebag)1 Gov, you have guts. Your at least trying to defend and fight back on the OWF and battlefield. I am very unimpressed by what I am seeing from your AA. I was told you were good and that HG some tough tyrant. Varcia, with a little better training we might create an RE training AA and allow you to learn under our tutelage.
Edited by paul711

12 hours ago, paul711 said:

Message: You have been attacked by varcia. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'Get Sum'.

You lost 1,445 soldiers and 303 tanks. You killed 2,223 soldiers and 758 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $160,386.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Overall I made 60k off you. I do have to give you props,Varcia, you may be retarded, but unlike D(ouchebag)1 Gov, you have guts. Your at least trying to defend and fight back on the OWF and battlefield. I am very unimpressed by what I am seeing from your AA. I was told you were good and that HG some tough tyrant. Varcia, with a little better training we might create an RE training AA and allow you to learn under our tutelage.

not interested man, sorry, unlike the majority of you i realise this is a dead game from 2005 and the only reason anybody is still around is because their ego needs to be satiated so frankly speaking all of the bs thats being spouted here is a joke

12 hours ago, paul711 said:

hahahahhahahahhaahha LMFAO 

what a dummy ……     

hey count where you hiding 

32 minutes ago, Alreaii said:

not interested man, sorry, unlike the majority of you i realise this is a dead game from 2005 and the only reason anybody is still around is because their ego needs to be satiated so frankly speaking all of the bs thats being spouted here is a joke

D1 is getting humiliated, putting up virtually no fight against what is essentially an even opponent:

"We realize this is a dead game, who cares"

1 hour ago, Alreaii said:

In my experience these are the excuses that the losing side makes. Game is dead, still no excuse for the showing D(ouchebag)1 is displaying. Even Xavi has fought harder than many of you guys. As to your ego comment, its quite cute that you were posting insults and trying to display a victorious battle result. I'm sure you didn't feel the need to satiate your ego at all there :) Tell the count I said hello.