Oh hi, Mark II

Tevron

On 9/12/2020 at 10:56 AM, Claude said:

Tell us how you really feel little one 🙂

"Roll For Initiative" is probably the stupidest name for a block that I've ever heard. However, the lousy choice of name isn't all that surprising given that the alliances involved are all garbage tier.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Augustus Caesar said:

Meh I think these corners are not quite right VSTv7jJ.png

If I recall correctly that's 'intentional' but made more sense in earlier designs where the outline of the dice was in its own color.

Just now, Rebel Virginia said:

Your comments are as uninteresting today as they were ten years ago.

That was admittedly a pretty low energy attempt (Sengoku was much better at it, but not everyone is capable of their tier), however at least I can take solace in the fact I was just interesting enough to be the topic of your 11677th post.

8 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

That was admittedly a pretty low energy attempt (Sengoku was much better at it, but not everyone is capable of their tier), however at least I can take solace in the fact I was just interesting enough to be the topic of your 11677th post.

To be completely honest I have no idea who you are, but the statement is true enough to apply to just about anyone in an RFI alliance.

1 hour ago, Rebel Virginia said:

"Roll For Initiative" is probably the stupidest name for a block that I've ever heard. However, the lousy choice of name isn't all that surprising given that the alliances involved are all garbage tier.

antagonist alert 2.0

39 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Is this supposed to be your idea of wit? I would call you a dime-store Methrage, but that's higher praise than you've earned.

wouldn’t consider ‘wit’ and a ‘violation’ of the original NAP- equitable- to each their own their own

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

wouldn’t consider ‘wit’ and a ‘violation’ of the original NAP- equitable- to each their own their own

In what manner are you suggesting I have violated this NAP? Is calling RFI a collection of trash alliances what counts as aggression these days? If so, my sincerest apologies. I'll be sure to break out the blankets and hot cocoa so we can all hug it out in our safe space.

Just now, Rebel Virginia said:

In what manner are you suggesting I have violated this NAP? Is calling RFI a collection of trash alliances what counts as aggression these days? If so, my sincerest apologies. I'll be sure to break out the blankets and hot cocoa so we can all hug it out in our safe space.

ignorance is no excuse for plausible deniability. You, of all people, know exact what you’re doing. 

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

ignorance is no excuse for plausible deniability. You, of all people, know exact what you’re doing. 

Well, Claude did ask how NG members felt. Last time I check I am a member of Non Grata, and I wouldn't dream of lying to him. Not after our newfound friendship.

2 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Well, Claude did ask how NG members felt. Last time I check I am a member of Non Grata, and I wouldn't dream of lying to him. Not after our newfound friendship.

There’s the back pedal 

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

There’s the back pedal 

And what is the backpedal? Have I denied that I have shared by heartfelt opinion about the worthlessness of the RFI alliances? Not at all. Is sharing that view a violation of the NAP? Is it a "provocation" as defined in the treaty?

Tell me Hitchcock, where have I violated the NAP?

2.  Provocation, for the purposes of this Treaty, shall be defined as;
a. Spying, or spy attacks,
b. Poaching of RFI or NG member nations,
c. Military attacks on RFI or NG member nations,
d. Attempts to disrupt RFI or NG operations (such as messages to members with falsified orders),
e. Aiding a current belligerent within a war that includes RFI or NG.

3 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

And what is the backpedal? Have I denied that I have shared by heartfelt opinion about the worthlessness of the RFI alliances? Not at all. Is sharing that view a violation of the NAP? Is it a "provocation" as defined in the treaty?

Tell me Hitchcock, where have I violated the NAP?

2.  Provocation, for the purposes of this Treaty, shall be defined as;
a. Spying, or spy attacks,
b. Poaching of RFI or NG member nations,
c. Military attacks on RFI or NG member nations,
d. Attempts to disrupt RFI or NG operations (such as messages to members with falsified orders),
e. Aiding a current belligerent within a war that includes RFI or NG.

disruption of course, we all know you’ll play ignorant off the one (and not all-inclusive) example of what that entails.

‘wit’ and ‘moron’ are two different classifications, your suggestions point to the latter.

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

disruption of course, we all know you’ll play ignorant off the one (and not all-inclusive) example of what that entails.

‘wit’ and ‘moron’ are two different classifications, your suggestions point to the latter.

Back in the day it took far more to disrupt an alliance than merely calling their leaders uninteresting and forgettable. Do you really think you're doing RFI any favors by declaring them to be so fragile that the mildest of words will cause them to topple

5 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Back in the day it took far more to disrupt an alliance than merely calling their leaders uninteresting and forgettable. Do you really think you're doing RFI any favors by declaring them to be so fragile that the mildest of words will cause them to topple

You’re back pedaling more than goons did when unknown smurf was after them.

anyway, I digress, it’s clear you and Lyanna think alike

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You’re back pedaling more than goons did when unknown smurf was after them.

anyway, I digress, it’s clear you and Lyanna think alike

You keep using the word "backpedal", but I'm not entirely sure you know what it means. I should know better, but I'm a patient fellow, so I will try. To backpedal would be for me to say something and then deny I ever said.

I have never denied calling RFI a collection of trash alliances. I am saying it now as I have said it many times before and will undoubtedly say again in the future. What I am denying, however, is that saying those words is a violation of the treaty. That is your claim, and one that you have repeatedly failed to back-up. So tell me once more sparky, where's the clause of the treaty that restricts what I can or cannot say on these forums?

4 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Lmao  let me be honest here I did ask a legit question even though  I didn't  expect anyone to have an autism meltdown while answering  and expressing his feelings..good job rebel vigina now go and sit relax and drink a beer old man cheers xd.

49 minutes ago, Claude said:

Lmao  let me be honest here I did ask a legit question even though  I didn't  expect anyone to have an autism meltdown while answering  and expressing his feelings..good job rebel vigina now go and sit relax and drink a beer old man cheers xd.

So, you now accuse anyone who answers your questions of having "an autistic meltdown"? I'm surprised that with your winning personality more people aren't lining up for the chance to talk with you.

But while we're on the subject of beers, based on your atrocious spelling and grammar I'd usually suspect you of having had too many. Yet the fact remains you are CLAWS government, so permanent mental impairment is a far more likely explanation.