THE CNU IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

The CNU is a farely new alliance, consisting of nations from weastern and mid eastern europe. We do not care what you do, as long as you attack non-allianged nations, attacking an allianged nation will get you in trouble or kicked. Of course, we will fight with you, but do this a second time will get you kicked. More will be added to this alliance very, very soon https://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=16347

Edited by Wolfenstein Von Eizn
Fixed the url (i think)

yeah. I just wanted to see what was going on over there. I'm on enough servers. In fact, I keep trying to figure out what other server I'm leaving. Hope all is well!

Ha, I just realized you're the guy that ghosted CCC and then left when I told you we don't condone raiding. 

Good luck man. I wish anyone starting this game from scratch all the luck in the world. If you get tired of the raid life and still want to hang out in a Christian alliance, feel free to reach out :)

On 5/19/2020 at 2:50 PM, Wolfenstein Von Eizn said:

The CNU is a farely new alliance, consisting of nations from weastern and mid eastern europe. We do not care what you do, as long as you attack non-allianged nations, attacking an allianged nation will get you in trouble or kicked. Of course, we will fight with you, but do this a second time will get you kicked. More will be added to this alliance very, very soon https://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp

Why did you add the link to FTW's alliance page?