Boognish Cult Outbreak

7qPWsRj.png

Welcome to the Quarantine Wars

The following alliances are invited:

Alpha Wolves, Defcon 1, Ordo Paradoxia

We have sent advance invites to some very special nations, the rest of you, please feel free to RSVP.

No hand washing or social distancing allowed. 

SIoeGTz.png

Boognish - The Bumblebee

Pandy - The Stallion

Possible epilepsy warning and thanks to Johnny Pandy for the news:

IMG-20200314-WA0028.jpg

NO, this cannot be! 

There is only ONE solution to this!:

LivelyIlliterateChick-size_restricted.gi

o7

Edited by King Cyan
SPELLING

On 3/27/2020 at 3:10 PM, Puppy said:

/o

I saw you get an alliance member war slot fill (this is illegal even if they temporary leave your aa) so you could pass on our blockades that'd have almost crippled you. You certainly didn't learn that trick in D1, bad puppy!

But credit to BC for treating everyone on an even playing field even if you do cook marshmellows around a camp fire with our fans from other alliances and share scary stories of how evil HG and Sot are. 😘

Edited by HiredGun

On 3/28/2020 at 11:26 AM, Augustus Caesar said:

If this war stops connies and toilet paper being hoarded, I approve

Perhaps in the future Nlon can respect tradition and make peace after one round then we wouldn't have to stagger you til deletion or until you collect in nuclear anarchy. If you try this again make sure you can stagger all of us for +26 days otherwise the easy option is to make peace and go on your way.

23 minutes ago, bigwilly said:

You're still on this HG. You can't let BC have their own thread without bringing in some drama. 

There is nothing wrong with some drama, it keeps the game interesting. 🙂

On 3/29/2020 at 1:14 PM, HiredGun said:

But credit to BC for treating everyone on an even playing field even if you do cook marshmellows around a camp fire with our fans from other alliances and share scary stories of how evil HG and Sot are. 😘

Hey now, you were offered a seat at the campfire too!  Maybe even more than once!  Everyone at the campfire got marshmellows!  What more could ya want?

Edit: On a side note, all campsites are probably now under quarantine and lockdown anyway. 

Also harder to think stuff isn't rigged when losing 2 ground attacks with 83% and 84% odds vs LoD. 

Edited by King Cyan

This was a great war! 

Some special shout outs - @AL Bundy your SDI crew gets a batch of cupcakes from me for sucking down more nukes than any other target. @RoadRash it is always a pleasure to war you and that is the chief reason I would never join Alpha Wolves, I would miss fighting you too much! 

@HiredGun LOL

On 3/29/2020 at 5:15 PM, HiredGun said:

Perhaps in the future Nlon can respect tradition and make peace after one round then we wouldn't have to stagger you til deletion or until you collect in nuclear anarchy. If you try this again make sure you can stagger all of us for +26 days otherwise the easy option is to make peace and go on your way.

Did you get picked on, a lot, on the playground as a kid?  The pattern I see is one that would make that likely.

Lotsa times, getting picked on is the hallmark of not being part of the in-group.  Don't wear funny clothes and don't walk around with a stick up your alimentary canal and most kids are likely to get along with you.

1 hour ago, Lex Quintus said:

Did you get picked on, a lot, on the playground as a kid?  The pattern I see is one that would make that likely.

Lotsa times, getting picked on is the hallmark of not being part of the in-group.  Don't wear funny clothes and don't walk around with a stick up your alimentary canal and most kids are likely to get along with you.

I can tell you speak from experience. 🙂

On 4/2/2020 at 12:06 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

This was a great war! 

Some special shout outs - @AL Bundy your SDI crew gets a batch of cupcakes from me for sucking down more nukes than any other target. @RoadRash it is always a pleasure to war you and that is the chief reason I would never join Alpha Wolves, I would miss fighting you too much! 

@HiredGun LOL

xoxo 

On 3/29/2020 at 11:15 PM, HiredGun said:

Perhaps [...] we wouldn't have to stagger you til[l] deletion or until you collect in nuclear anarchy.

But how am I supposed to get muh coveted flagz now?

On 3/30/2020 at 12:35 AM, HiredGun said:

There is nothing wrong with some drama, it keeps the game interesting. 🙂

I can’t be thankful enough for your high quality drama and bait. If it weren’t for your imperative dramatic contributions, CNTE would just be another place for people to destroy pixels on a browser spreadsheet game. Apart from a few who are brainwashed to hate hg and sot/janedoe unconditionally, most of the CNTE community are only here because you two know how to keep every round interesting.

much love xx

P. Bateman

10 hours ago, Augustus Caesar said:

But how am I supposed to get muh coveted flagz now?

I can’t be thankful enough for your high quality drama and bait. If it weren’t for your imperative dramatic contributions, CNTE would just be another place for people to destroy pixels on a browser spreadsheet game. Apart from a few who are brainwashed to hate hg and sot/janedoe unconditionally, most of the CNTE community are only here because you two know how to keep every round interesting.

much love xx

P. Bateman

You already got a flag when we gifted Nlon one earlier this round, you're even flying it in-game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We both know you're salty for having to collect in nuclear anarchy but Jiros had stated peace was still on the table for Nlon except you had to come and ask us this time since you know, you turned down our offer and you've kept us at war for weeks now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

19 hours ago, HiredGun said:

You already got a flag when we gifted Nlon one earlier this round, you're even flying it in-game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We both know you're salty for having to collect in nuclear anarchy but Jiros had stated peace was still on the table for Nlon except you had to come and ask us this time since you know, you turned down our offer and you've kept us at war for weeks now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I’m personally very thankful to Jiros for the flag he gifted. I at least am all for peace, but I can’t speak for the rest. Will do further comms with Jiros about that and not on the forums.

Love,

Bateman, P.