The Mage's Guild - COBRA Treaty

16 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

I see a blurry picture. 

The peace terms say war. An internal leak isn't covered per say.

you can't entirely prove that GK is the multi who created the nation that started the war. Hardly concrete evidence I'm afraid. 

I've worked with two of GK's multies. You can see my story earlier in the thread.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

I've worked with two of GK's multies. You can see my story earlier in the thread.

You've worked with GKs multis. Your point is invalid. 

Without proof of them being his spies and without seeing they legit spied on you other than what seems to be a fake picture. That's like going for a warrant with some random guys word there's something in a house. 

We need some sort of evidence or else it's he said she said. 

Why do you think Alex was so hard to catch. It was he said she said

On the contrary, we have some compelling evidence to believe otherwise. First of all, we examine the screenshots in question. They show messages sent by Roal to Niggnogg who then forwarded the messages to Nigel. Let's examine Niggnogg's nation activity page. On December 23rd, the nation was created and within the space of 40 seconds of being created, it applied to The Mages Guild. This is essentially confirmation that it's a multi because this is extremely abnormal behaviour for a new nation that is just learning the game. Only four days later, on December 27th, a nation named kasra did the same thing. Within 17 seconds of being created, kasra attempted to join TMG. Exact same activity pattern targeted at the exact same alliance.

But the name "kasra" is important. Going back to the screenshots in question, they are in the Photobucket account of a user called "Kasra_Ali". And not long ago, Nigel, the recipient of these screenshots attempted to register on the VG forums as a diplomat. We never masked him. The email Nigel used to register was "kasra*****@gmail.com" [Note: partially redacted for the sake of IRL privacy]. So Nigel, who has an email with the name "kasra", who has a Photobucket account with the name "kasra"...and all of a sudden a nation called "kasra" immediately attempts to join TMG. It has the exact same activity pattern as President Niggnogg. So it's beyond clear that President Niggnogg, kasra, and Nigel are all the same nation.

So you're telling me that Niggnogg, a nation that had no previous contact with Kanabis (only was created on December 23rd and the messages in these screenshots were dated on the 27th at the earliest) randomly sent a message containing all of Roal's plans against COBRA? For no reason at all? When it's clear that Niggnogg and Nigel, as well as kasra, are controlled by the same person? It's clear that Roal had involvement in this. Whether or not Roal directly controls the multis remains to be seen. Otherwise, why would Roal leak information of such great sensitivity to a random nation that was just created 4 days prior?

Obviously Roal tried to make it seem like Kanabis had planted spies when it's Roal creating multis or facilitating their creation and not reporting it.

3 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

On the contrary, we have some compelling evidence to believe otherwise. First of all, we examine the screenshots in question. They show messages sent by Roal to Niggnogg who then forwarded the messages to Nigel. Let's examine Niggnogg's nation activity page. On December 23rd, the nation was created and within the space of 40 seconds of being created, it applied to The Mages Guild. This is essentially confirmation that it's a multi because this is extremely abnormal behaviour for a new nation that is just learning the game. Only four days later, on December 27th, a nation named kasra did the same thing. Within 17 seconds of being created, kasra attempted to join TMG. Exact same activity pattern targeted at the exact same alliance.

But the name "kasra" is important. Going back to the screenshots in question, they are in the Photobucket account of a user called "Kasra_Ali". And not long ago, Nigel, the recipient of these screenshots attempted to register on the VG forums as a diplomat. We never masked him. The email Nigel used to register was "kasra*****@gmail.com" [Note: partially redacted for the sake of IRL privacy]. So Nigel, who has an email with the name "kasra", who has a Photobucket account with the name "kasra"...and all of a sudden a nation called "kasra" immediately attempts to join TMG. It has the exact same activity pattern as President Niggnogg. So it's beyond clear that President Niggnogg, kasra, and Nigel are all the same nation.

So you're telling me that Niggnogg, a nation that had no previous contact with Kanabis (only was created on December 23rd and the messages in these screenshots were dated on the 27th at the earliest) randomly sent a message containing all of Roal's plans against COBRA? For no reason at all? When it's clear that Niggnogg and Nigel, as well as kasra, are controlled by the same person? It's clear that Roal had involvement in this. Whether or not Roal directly controls the multis remains to be seen. Otherwise, why would Roal leak information of such great sensitivity to a random nation that was just created 4 days prior?

Obviously Roal tried to make it seem like Kanabis had planted spies when it's Roal creating multis or facilitating their creation and not reporting it.

Isn't Nigel a COBRA guy and an ally of Kanabis? I am confused if I created President Niggnog then why should I sent my own personal plans to Cobra directly? Why should I be sending plans that are supposed to be in my head to a multi I control? Oh wait yes I admit it Nigel is my guy and he is working for me. Go ahead and kick him out.
You are free to report Niggnog Jack.

Did you just confirm everyone's doubt that Niggnog is indeed controlled by a Kanabis ally in Cobra?

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Isn't Nigel a COBRA guy and an ally of Kanabis? I am confused if I created President Niggnog then why should I sent my own personal plans to Cobra directly? Why should I be sending plans that are supposed to be in my head to a multi I control? Oh wait yes I admit it Nigel is my guy and he is working for me. Go ahead and kick him out.
You are free to report Niggnog Jack.

Did you just confirm everyone's doubt that Niggnog is indeed controlled by a Kanabis ally in Cobra?

The only thing I'm seeing is how some (insert insult here for sake of not getting some silencing) decided to disclose information about war to a nation 4 days old. Now your multis or not you only have yourself to blame. Either A you are that dumb or B you just wanted to feed him info because you knew it was a mole of sorts and you fed him the info. 

Im still waiting on where any of this ties to GK...

Edited by LordDarrin

15 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

This is actually put together pretty well, until the end of things.

Just now, LordDarrin said:

The only thing I'm seeing is how some idiot decided to disclose information about war to a nation 4 days old. Now your multis or not you only have yourself to blame. Either A you are that dumb or B you just wanted to feed him info because you knew it was a mole of sorts and you fed him the info. 

The war plan message was sent as bait. Roal wanted to see where it would go.

1 minute ago, LordDarrin said:

The only thing I'm seeing is how some (insert insult here for sake of not getting some silencing) decided to disclose information about war to a nation 4 days old. Now your multis or not you only have yourself to blame. Either A you are that dumb or B you just wanted to feed him info because you knew it was a mole of sorts and you fed him the info. 

I gave some false info to Niggnog hoping to get him to pass it to Kanabis or Cobra. He did that. If Niggnog was informing to Cobra that means he was also working for Cobra. Its a pretty straight connection unless you are allied to VG and want to be in denial.

Roal's connection to this ring of multis is clear. So is his admission that Nigel is a mole. As Darrin says, either Roal would need to be a complete moron to leak information of that level of sensitivity to a nation that is less than 4 days old and just joined the alliance, particularly when he's supposedly so paranoid about moles...or Roal knew that these nations were multis and this was a set-up to make it seem like Kanabis was acting aggressively when he was not. There is far stronger indication for the latter.

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

I gave some false info to Niggnog hoping to get him to pass it to Kanabis or Cobra. He did that. If Niggnog was informing to Cobra that means he was also working for Cobra. Its a pretty straight connection unless you are allied to VG and want to be in denial.

When I asked Mr. Nigg to stop his attacks on cobra, he called me a "wussy" and said we had to "crush the enemy" before they came after us.

Then he turns around and gives info to cobras leader? How often does that happen.

2 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

When I asked Mr. Nigg to stop his attacks on cobra, he called me a "wussy" and said we had to "crush the enemy" before they came after us.

Then he turns around and gives info to cobras leader? How often does that happen.

Where do you attach screenshots I have a similar message from Niggnog

Recently, there was a treaty announced between VG and AM. On that thread, Roal made allusion to some "soft" threats that he made to us the day prior (which I wasn't even aware of). He then stated publicly that he would dogpile on any alliance that hits us. And now these absolutely shameful tactics against some of our oldest and most loyal allies, COBRA. The Vikings are starting to get prodded a bit too often. These "soft threats" directed towards us may soon provoke hard attacks from us.

2 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Recently, there was a treaty announced between VG and AM. On that thread, Roal made allusion to some "soft" threats that he made to us the day prior (which I wasn't even aware of). He then stated publicly that he would dogpile on any alliance that hits us. And now these absolutely shameful tactics against some of our oldest and most loyal allies, COBRA. The Vikings are starting to get prodded a bit too often. These "soft threats" directed towards us may soon provoke hard attacks from us.

Words hurt you that much? Seems rather petty for one that some have come to see as a god.

50 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

I don't mean to be rude, but that is what he has been saying this whole time...

39 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

You guys are full of conspiracies....I'm just gonna put my tin foil hat back on and sit in the corner..

Although to be fair I could agree with that.

Just now, Archangel1 said:

Convenient.

Guess me coming back from a vacation out of the country just a week before this all went down is pretty convenient too, right?

Because my brother neglected my nation a bit during that time (he had girl problems, can't blame him) and the one thing I couldn't wait to do was start a !@#$@#$ riot instead of fixing my nation which was in shambles.

If that evidence doesn't suffice, you can always ask the mods to verify the region of each IP individually.

I'm Southern California.

Of course, evidence is a moot point to someone who is infatuated with the subject being accused.

So this whole thing was Nigel's doing. This counter espionage was a massive success for me, the order and TMG. Congrats to everyone. Thank u Archangel, Lucius and blackatron for backing me in this slugfest.

Just now, Roal36 said:

So this whole thing was Nigel's doing. This counter espionage was a massive success for me, the order and TMG. Congrats to everyone. Thank u Archangel, Lucius and blackatron for backing me in this slugfest.

Lol, what are you planning on doing with your 3 moles now?