The Mage's Guild - COBRA Treaty

26 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Basically everybody but Me, you, Kanabis, blackatron and Lucius missed it because nobody gives a !@#$ about you. 

Or they seen it and they are don't want to offend their friends at Kashmir by bad mouthing Kanabis. I long noticed the existence of double standards in OWF.

Edited by Roal36

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 02/01/2017 at 1:20 PM, Morphine said:

Really? Because a day before Monsters hit VG and co, he sent me a message basically revealing his plans. So no, he isnt smart.  Secondly, you dont bait a spy by pretending to go to war. You do it in a different way

Actually doing that is quite a very effective tactic, making sure you clear it up with people who's alliances you don't suspect. 

It's how I caught upn and their spy with in my alliance. I told him war plans as a low level gov official he was, two days later I got confirmation messages off of the people I informed. How I caught my spy.

If done correctly it is a very accurate way to catch a spy. Back to your micro babble.

Also a point out that both tmg and tie are protected still.

Edited by Alexio15

43 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Actually doing that is quite a very effective tactic, making sure you clear it up with people who's alliances you don't suspect. 

It's how I caught upn and their spy with in my alliance. I told him war plans as a low level gov official he was, two days later I got confirmation messages off of the people I informed. How I caught my spy.

If done correctly it is a very accurate way to catch a spy. Back to your micro babble.

Exactly Alexio15, This is what I was saying above, it is a logical and common tactic. To be fair it seems to have worked well. Frankly if GK had a spy within us then good for him. In the spirit of this treaty I can't say it overly bothers me. As long as he doesn't try to sabotage us again then he could tell me that Niggnogg was a multi of him and I wouldn't hold it against him

15 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

Exactly Alexio15, This is what I was saying above, it is a logical and common tactic. To be fair it seems to have worked well. Frankly if GK had a spy within us then good for him. In the spirit of this treaty I can't say it overly bothers me. As long as he doesn't try to sabotage us again then he could tell me that Niggnogg was a multi of him and I wouldn't hold it against him

oh please. Taking the moral high ground is useless in this case. 

I wouldn't be surprised if the two new nations you let in are a part of the GK occupation force. 

There is also reason to believe that GK continues to shadow nations in other alliances besides tmg

Maybe and if they attack COBRA again then we know that they are his anyway. It couldn't theoretically not be him. Therefore if that happens then we know it's him GATO comes in to support us in a war started by them. They having voided a treaty of non-aggression can only call in willing allies and would frankly lose. The Coalition members from the last war SNX, SLAP might even side with us if that happened. If GK has any sense he wouldn't do that and definitely not again :P

Gorgoroth, my dear.

Why would I cause such a ridiculous incident, only to use every bit of diplomacy I could muster to make damn sure this didn't escalate to nuclear proportions?

Alexio, Banned, and my ride or die allies were all contacted.

It's Roal who has the obsession complex.

Let's use Occam's Razor here.

Edited by General Kanabis

22 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Gorgoroth, my dear.

Why would I cause such a ridiculous incident, only to use every bit of diplomacy I could muster to make damn sure this didn't escalate to nuclear proportions?

Cleary you didn't contact so well once the aggressor was removed. Because VG attacked after that. 

2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Hardin was lame.

No ennui with Hitchy though.

Guy sure makes things interesting.

Hardin did fight one war without a protector looking after his back.

10 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Finally some sort of acknowledgement from the former MM camp. Yes its an effective tactic and in this case a successful one.

4 hours ago, General Gorgoth said:

General Kanabis cooperated very quickly in ending hostilities. VG both attacked after it was resolved and firmly denied it as a miscommunication.

Yes by VG standards it was quick but I think its because they realised that TMG led by GG is better alive than a dead TMG which stayed defiant till the end.

Miscommunication is a !@#$%*. Next time somebody declares on VG I might join them and declare "miscommunication" as a reason. If they can use that as excuse for breaking NAPs then so can I.

9 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Gorgoroth, my dear.

Ur allies escalated this incident into a war and now ur taking credit for not turning it into a Nuclear fireworks. All while getting daily reports from the one person who is supposed to have caused all this. Then this informant moves onto the next alliance which happens to be a close ally of TMG.

This treaty is an evidence of ur motive. For all I know you must have bullied or threatened Gen Gorgoth into signing this treaty. This won't be the first time that TMG has been bullied by some of the alliances belonging to the former Monster Mash coalition.