The Second War on Terror

The Zigur

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's ok, I don't think you're active enough to maintain membership in the Imperium today anyway.

You don't need to be active to hide in peace mode like their "leader". ROFLMAO :lol1:

Edited by Hombre Sabio

14 minutes ago, magicninja said:

Eh you're safe for now. I forgot to actually run a campaign...lost by 2 votes. You have 3 months to get your shtuff together.

Well if you want GATO to lose it's entire low-mid tier for a meaningless war of aggression, sure. 

Edited by Immortan Junka

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Well if you want GATO to lose it's entire low-mid tier for a meaningless war of aggression, sure. 

this meaningless war of aggression has my support.

I will sacrifice 3 SNX nations as a sign of goodwill 

Edited by ericsw

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

SNX can't fight, and are terrorists. Join the fun, gato. Make them get tired of junka and overthrow him. I support regime change

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Don't worry, he'll order them into peace mode before he launches the attack, and then you'll be able to chew up the few inactive nations who didn't even bother reading their orders.

2 hours ago, magicninja said:

Eh you're safe for now. I forgot to actually run a campaign...lost by 2 votes. You have 3 months to get your shtuff together.

Now imagine if I ran a campaign too? If I can still win by doing nothing then damn son. Either way winning by doing nothing is the GATOan way of life. :awesome: 

That being said I've decided to let SNX continue to survive, for now. Just try to keep your nonsense away from us and everything should be peachy. Thank you.

Edited by Masterchief777

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So now you are making brown team announcements and deleting replies from SNX members, nice.

somebody please tell me y cowards like Romulus and his friends act like they are tough or good fighters when it is 50 v 1? Layton couldn't fight with out calling in all his friends and cowards soon came one after another once they saw it was safer since so many were attacking lmao big tough guys lol none of snx could do what we do here is a fact SNX HAS NEVER BEAT US ONLY WHITE PEACE AND EVEN THEN THEY NEVER FOUGHT US ONE ON ONE THEY ALWAYS HAD FRIENDS HELP LIKE TAO DOOM KINGDOM AND NOW LIKE 50 ALLIANCES:facepalm: u should be ashamed and embarrassed not walking around like ur tough lol look at all the help u always need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lpcn :war:

24 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

So now you are making brown team announcements and deleting replies from SNX members, nice.

You deleted my comments to their replies so I deleted their replies because if you want to silence me, I will silence them. Stay in peace mode, you coward. I'll see you soon. 

11 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Obviously Monsters are going into meltdown mode right now, spamming the brown team with silly announcements, deleting SNX replies, and then accusing me of deleting first even though I'm not a senator. :rolleyes: 

your leadership is in meltdown

24 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Obviously Monsters are going into meltdown mode right now, spamming the brown team with silly announcements, deleting SNX replies, and then accusing me of deleting first even though I'm not a senator. :rolleyes: 

The SNX senator then, galerion. Same thong, probably your multi who would follow a tyrant like you?