The Second War on Terror

The Zigur

5 hours ago, ericsw said:

I wouldn't crow about winning in that manner. if taken into the account the infra he destructed all by himself he lost.

plus, his kamikaze turtle tactics shouldn't be applauded.

but eh, take your great victory from your king... oh what a battle it was... at least i restocked my nukes during it

I see you don't understand lower tier warfare very well. I wonder which of us used our available money more efficiently that round?

See you again soon!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, ericsw said:

* rambling nonsense*

I'm not sure what you are getting at. I care about Junka as much I do about you, you are both the personification of annoying !@#$%* stuck with a seven year olds mentality of right and wrong. We are here because you attacked us, and nothing else.

As far as my stock of nukes, I really hope you are aware that I can only buy two a day. But I wouldn't be surprised if that little factoid flew over you.

Edited by spankthefrank

6 minutes ago, spankthefrank said:

I'm not sure what you are getting at. I care about Junka as much I do about you, you are both the personification of annoying !@#$%* stuck with a seven year olds mentality of right and wrong. We are here because you attacked us, and nothing else.

As far as my stock of nukes, I really hope you are aware that I can only buy two a day. But I wouldn't be surprised if that little factoid flew over you.

wow, you need to talk?

I remember Amossio. Not a major player, I guess, but not many rulers are.

Last Call's involvement in this war has nothing to do with SNX and everything with you guys both attacking people we like and launching unprovoked spy attacks against us. (Well, to be fair, if you're going to do the first thing, then the second thing makes sense too. If we're not going to back down from a tough fight, we're certainly not going to back down from the likes of you.)

The only reason I know Amossio is because every few months he logs on to bash Supernova X. But myself and Galerion are both from LoSS as are many of our members.

If he were more active he might notice that SNX has evolved from our earlier, corrupt original government and become a strong autocratic democracy. He might notice that our tech producers are compensated fairly for their labour, and that we have survived multiple wars bent upon our extermination. That this isn't our first war containing Monsters and LPCN combatants. That we have worked hard to make the brown team safer and more productive for all its inhabitants.

He might notice that the Imperium has made the world a better place, and that our membership has the unwavering resolve necessary to secure not only our own existence, but that of all civilization.

There will always be a thankless few we try to educate, but regardless of whether we have their love or their hate, we remain resolute in our duty.

Edited by Immortan Junka

43 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The only reason I know Amossio is because every few months he logs on to bash Supernova X. But myself and Galerion are both from LoSS as are many of our members.

If he were more active he might notice that SNX has evolved from our earlier, corrupt original government and become a strong autocratic democracy. He might notice that our tech producers are compensated fairly for their labour, and that we have survived multiple wars bent upon our extermination. That this isn't our first war containing Monsters and LPCN combatants. That we have worked hard to make the brown team safer and more productive for all its inhabitants.

He might notice that the Imperium has made the world a better place, and that our membership has the unwavering resolve necessary to secure not only our own existence, but that of all civilization.

There will always be a thankless few we try to educate, but regardless of whether we have their love or their hate, we remain resolute in our duty.

haha, reaching are ya... you are still the most corrupt government in CN... ya rogue ya

I think I'll run for election this term in ol' GATO. SNX thinks too much of itself..... I especially like " About Supernova X: http://cn-snx.co.uk/ Established from four civilizations and tempered by the crucible of the July Revolution, Supernova X is today the leading brown team alliance. Vote for Galerion of Blighty for a secure brown sphere! -- CURRENT TREATIES AS OF 15OCT16: FTW, LSF, PoSSE, Scotsland, The Scourge, Varangian Guard -- NOTICE FOREIGN TECH BUYERS: Members are only obligated to pay 1:1 tech:cash in individual deals. Contact gov for Interstellar. "

Funny stuff Junka..... if I win election (Though I admit my entire campaign will just be vote for me to crush and kick SNX and other dregs off brown for good.) You should send your entire alliance into PeaceMode ASAP. You have 4 days. 

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium is currently #13 alliance in active members, the next highest on brown team is GATO at #22.

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_all.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Active_Nations

you have no principal, no justification, you will be defeated

5 minutes ago, ericsw said:

you have no principal, no justification, you will be defeated

The Imperium has Producerism.

http://cn-snx.co.uk/index.php?/topic/1426-producerism-a-primer-for-new-nations/

http://cn-snx.co.uk/index.php?/topic/499-producerist-manifesto/

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, ericsw said:

you exploit all the nations that serve under your command. what do they get from your antics?

Exploitation refers to the practice of purchasing tech from new producers at below market rates. The Imperium compensates members at above market rates, allowing them to pursue full civilized development.

My "antics" do not lead to war. Monsters University attacked the Imperium, the fault is with you as an aggressor, and we will defend ourselves, and gain experience doing so.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Exploitation refers to the practice of purchasing tech from new producers at below market rates. The Imperium compensates members at above market rates, allowing them to pursue full civilized development.

My "antics" do not lead to war. Monsters University attacked the Imperium, the fault is with you as an aggressor, and we will defend ourselves, and gain experience doing so.

when was SNX attacked by Monsters? you are lying to save face. Ya bum, we'll still fight you tho and we are glad you entered cos you aren't very good but don't pretend you are doing it for a good cause or anything.

Animalz, Monsters University and Sephiroth attacked the Imperium on 28SEP16, though Sephiroth deleted his wars (presumably because of his abject defeat at the hands of our defenders).

President Hardin also declared war on us in a comment on the OWF.

Kx9FnxX.jpg

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, kingzog said:

This isn't even quality trolling.

Did you really expect them to provide much of quality?

1 hour ago, magicninja said:

I think I'll run for election this term in ol' GATO. SNX thinks too much of itself..... I especially like " About Supernova X: http://cn-snx.co.uk/ Established from four civilizations and tempered by the crucible of the July Revolution, Supernova X is today the leading brown team alliance. Vote for Galerion of Blighty for a secure brown sphere! -- CURRENT TREATIES AS OF 15OCT16: FTW, LSF, PoSSE, Scotsland, The Scourge, Varangian Guard -- NOTICE FOREIGN TECH BUYERS: Members are only obligated to pay 1:1 tech:cash in individual deals. Contact gov for Interstellar. "

Funny stuff Junka..... if I win election (Though I admit my entire campaign will just be vote for me to crush and kick SNX and other dregs off brown for good.) You should send your entire alliance into PeaceMode ASAP. You have 4 days. 

Wait what?

1 hour ago, magicninja said:

No, what's funny is that GATO had an opportunity to deal with this some time ago....and didn't. Once again, when push came to shove GATO collapsed like Chinese lawn furniture. Such an old story....

As much as it pains me to say it, JunkaTywin there is one of the more reasonable people on Brown at least with respect to the Senate. I just tune the rest of what he says out....

Maybe you should try convincing non-crazies to join Brown? Probably a better idea than pointlessly antagonizing one of the alliances that's taking out your trash.