DEFCON 1 declares war on TDO

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which part didn't you like? The fact that we warred an alliance similar our size? in a war simulation world who complained about not being ready to fight- even though they had much bigger Warchests than us? TDO screaming morals only to turn around and do the same thing they claim to be against.

TL:DR we should've nuked your precious welfare collecting Krabz

I just need one thing explained to me and that is how is it that you guys war with KrabZ was a fair war even though you were almost twice their size due to what you claim was the fact that you both had the same amount of time to build, collect and so on yet our war with you was not a fair one based on the same things that made your war even?

What changed in those 2 days?

Please say the damage you took in the KrabZ war so every one has a good laugh.

And Cowboy your claim that you guys are jumping in because of us down declaring on RE is an even bigger joke seeing that you guys have done every bit of 40 raid wars against nations half your size since the round has started and you have taken all of what, 10 or so nation strength damage?

Now throw in the fact that they are also the newest alliance to the game and apparently the most inexperienced and you guys should be so proud of yourselves that you just want to bust huh?

All you have done with this dick move is start something back up that is going to work out as well for you this time as it did the last.

But why should that worry you as the welfare of your alliance is the last thing you worry about when you do shiat like this isn't it?

And please don't start the crying replies as that couldn't be any farther from the truth as we eat wars like this for breakfast and always come back for a second helping.

Ever since you made your post here telling us to back off our Skype chat room has been nothing but all of our guys praying you guys would jump in so we could at least have a half way decent war.

I saw not one tear or heard a single complaint about you guys jumping in but instead heard a dozen or so of our guys complaining about not having enough wars and asking if we could hit you guys first.

That is the caliper of player here in TDO and I couldn't ask for a better bunch of guys and girls to fight alongside of.

Salute!!

I am done with this thread, carry on.

I just need one thing explained to me and that is how is it that you guys war with KrabZ was a fair war even though you were almost twice their size due to what you claim was the fact that you both had the same amount of time to build, collect and so on yet our war with you was not a fair one based on the same things that made your war even?

What changed in those 2 days?

Please say the damage you took in the KrabZ war so every one has a good laugh.

And Cowboy your claim that you guys are jumping in because of us down declaring on RE is an even bigger joke seeing that you guys have done every bit of 40 raid wars against nations half your size since the round has started and you have taken all of what, 10 or so nation strength damage?

Now throw in the fact that they are also the newest alliance to the game and apparently the most inexperienced and you guys should be so proud of yourselves that you just want to bust huh?

All you have done with this dick move is start something back up that is going to work out as well for you this time as it did the last.

But why should that worry you as the welfare of your alliance is the last thing you worry about when you do shiat like this isn't it?

And please don't start the crying replies as that couldn't be any farther from the truth as we eat wars like this for breakfast and always come back for a second helping.

Ever since you made your post here telling us to back off our Skype chat room has been nothing but all of our guys praying you guys would jump in so we could at least have a half way decent war.

I saw not one tear or heard a single complaint about you guys jumping in but instead heard a dozen or so of our guys complaining about not having enough wars and asking if we could hit you guys first.

That is the caliper of player here in TDO and I couldn't ask for a better bunch of guys and girls to fight alongside of.

Salute!!

I am done with this thread, carry on.

thank god that bozo is gone

Which part didn't you like? The fact that we warred an alliance similar our size? in a war simulation world who complained about not being ready to fight- even though they had much bigger Warchests than us? TDO screaming morals only to turn around and do the same thing they claim to be against.

TL:DR we should've nuked your precious welfare collecting Krabz

I believe our DoW was in fact intended to explain just that :) http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128003-the-arrival-of-alaric/

Just like we explained that if you had done this to another than Krabz we would have done the same thing; likewise if it wasn't you doing it we'd have gone after another example of such behaviour. 

But hey, that's what it is all about after all :)

I'm so sorry ... for the record, I'm totally supportive of you being into dudes. I understand, women aren't for everyone.

leave the money on the counter on your way out

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Can TDO for one minute just shut the front door with this moral bullshit. We're stuck In a war with an alliance 3 times our size and not once have you talked about your morals. Instead you continue to cry over TDO V2 I mean krabz. Obviously your covering for your buddies not morals so shut up stop spewing pretend morales

D1 is just as pathetic as RE.

To: Staccs From: McDonalds Date: 12/3/2015 12:24:05 AM

Subject: WAR
Message: Hey man, i'm not really into this war thing, i wont attack you severely, but i would like to gain xp points.. i will attack you moderately if you will do d same.. i won't be aggressive and i ask you not be aggressive too.

He is twice my size ffs. LOL

Can TDO for one minute just shut the front door with this moral !@#$%^&*. We're stuck In a war with an alliance 3 times our size and not once have you talked about your morals. Instead you continue to cry over TDO V2 I mean krabz. Obviously your covering for your buddies not morals so shut up stop spewing pretend morales

Like I said, we would do the same if an alliance like OP, TPC, WD was being hit. But wanting us to assist an alliance that openly despises us is a little rich.

Like I said, we would do the same if an alliance like OP, TPC, WD was being hit. But wanting us to assist an alliance that openly despises us is a little rich.

We have never openly despised anyone. Roman Empire has always been a fair warring alliance- in fact, our war with Krabz was way more fair than Citidale yet that gets no attention (sorry misfits).

If there was any 'despising' it would come from your terrorist organization. Just as last round hitting us a day out of war- we seem to always be a threat to you, which given previous rounds (since apparently this is about previous rounds, the bottom line is that RE has always been involved in the only time you cried).

I am glad this war is happening- so that future rounds when you get beat up and cry 'gentlemens agreement' and 'morality' it will simply gain no attention or support.

We have never openly despised anyone. Roman Empire has always been a fair warring alliance- in fact, our war with Krabz was way more fair than Citidale yet that gets no attention (sorry misfits).

If there was any 'despising' it would come from your terrorist organization. Just as last round hitting us a day out of war- we seem to always be a threat to you, which given previous rounds (since apparently this is about previous rounds, the bottom line is that RE has always been involved in the only time you cried).

I am glad this war is happening- so that future rounds when you get beat up and cry 'gentlemens agreement' and 'morality' it will simply gain no attention or support.

Let's address this.

1. You had about 50,000 more NS than the 95,000 Krabz. Under no definition of the word is that fair.

2. Yes, we have only "cried" once. You had a 300,000 NS lead, total nuclear advantage, and two of the alliances you attacked were beginners. However, we got our revenge when, at the end of that round, we burned your sorry alliances to the ground. We considered the matter at an end, and even agreed to a temporary non-aggression pact with D1. You were not considered for that because we do not perceive you as a legitimate threat.

3. With the war you speak of ended and at rest, the reason for this now is the Krabz war.

4. Last round, you were added to our target list because a) we needed it to be more even, and b) you had fought for a single day against NLON, taking almost zero damage.

Let's address this.
1. You had about 50,000 more NS than the 95,000 Krabz. Under no definition of the word is that fair.
2. Yes, we have only "cried" once. You had a 300,000 NS lead, total nuclear advantage, and two of the alliances you attacked were beginners. However, we got our revenge when, at the end of that round, we burned your sorry alliances to the ground. We considered the matter at an end, and even agreed to a temporary non-aggression pact with D1. You were not considered for that because we do not perceive you as a legitimate threat.
3. With the war you speak of ended and at rest, the reason for this now is the Krabz war.
4. Last round, you were added to our target list because a) we needed it to be more even, and b) you had fought for a single day against NLON, taking almost zero damage.

This rhetoric is condensending in so many ways.

First- our war against NLoN last round was a huge up declare, and the reason we were targeted was sticking up for misfits. In fact, Citidale hadn't fought at all at the time, and they were the same size as us, yet when they finally fought it was a down declare on OP.

Second- let's not put 'cry' in quotes, the very reason we haven't toppled you the last few rounds was because of the scene you made when we kicked you to the curb (that thread made me nauseous).

And lastly, those freeloading Krabz were a fair fight, they have nice warchest and last round we updeclared on them and took our licks.

By your own definition of standards- if anyone is to be accused of violating gentlemans agreements time-and-time again, it's you, for playing either the 'e-lawyering guilt trip we are being beat up card' or the 'we are the moral police' to get cheap shots in.

And lastly, the D1 and D2 propoganda is obsurd. We ran coalitions with them when we hit you and when Eurasia had hit NDO a day out of war. If there is any accusations of 'treaty type actions' in tournament it is your unhealthy fascination with Krabz- who were in a more-fair war than the current citidale-misfits war and your actions of stirring up secret back door treaties is disgusting and that's not how Steve works Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You will believe whatever suits you best; this much is clear. It's not my job to convince you of the truth and, frankly, I don't care if you acknowledge it.

Just go enjoy the lowest tier where you belong, and we can stop this pointless discourse.

You will believe whatever suits you best; this much is clear. It's not my job to convince you of the truth and, frankly, I don't care if you acknowledge it.
Just go enjoy the lowest tier where you belong, and we can stop this pointless discourse.

There is nothing to acknowledge, The Roman Empire did nothing wrong, and attempting to strong arm us in an attempt to follow your scetchy views are delusional.

This is a warring planet. And we war, for Krabz to complain on that basis alone shows your sad attempt to bring 'treaties' into the mix. It wasn't like we hit them day 7 out of the gates, they had more-than-enough time to stock up, and they had the money to fight (we gathered Intel) and they chose not to.

And by no means is this 'pointless discourse'. It is quite the opposite. This will be a reference the next time you cry foul Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Can TDO for one minute just shut the front door with this moral !@#$%^&*. We're stuck In a war with an alliance 3 times our size and not once have you talked about your morals. Instead you continue to cry over TDO V2 I mean krabz. Obviously your covering for your buddies not morals so shut up stop spewing pretend morales

This is why I don't like you Kaboom, What makes us TDO V2? Just because our Gov were in TDO, and are friendly to them does not make us them, We never planned a war with TDO, the only time we fought on their side, is at the massive down declare of D1 and RE of round 35.

If I'm allied to everyone I'm friendly to, that would be everyone in TE, except you, and now RE.

So either back up your claims with evidence or shut your face.

This rhetoric is condensending in so many ways.

First- our war against NLoN last round was a huge up declare, and the reason we were targeted was sticking up for misfits. In fact, Citidale hadn't fought at all at the time, and they were the same size as us, yet when they finally fought it was a down declare on OP.

Second- let's not put 'cry' in quotes, the very reason we haven't toppled you the last few rounds was because of the scene you made when we kicked you to the curb (that thread made me nauseous).

And lastly, those freeloading Krabz were a fair fight, they have nice warchest and last round we updeclared on them and took our licks.

By your own definition of standards- if anyone is to be accused of violating gentlemans agreements time-and-time again, it's you for playing either the 'e-lawyering guilt trip we are being beat up card' or the 'we are the moral police' to get cheap shots in.

And lastly, the D1 and D2 propoganda is obsurd. We ran coalitions with them when we hit you and when Eurasia had hit NDO a day out of war. If there is any accusations of 'treaty type actions' in tournament it is your unhealthy fascination with Krabz- who were in a more-fair war than the current citidale-misfits war and your actions of stirring up secret back door treaties is disgusting and that's not how Steve works

Lord Hitchcock, I would like to start by asking you to stick a &#$@ in your mouth and stop with the !@#$%^&*.

Your war with NLoN last round was a mass raid that stopped after a day, just like the mass raid you guys did on us the round before that, and the mass raid on Nightmare Movement in round 35.

You seem to have a talent to pick the weakest most unprepared target you can, crush them, and call it a victory.

as for the free loading us, I do not recall you ever "up-declaring" on us at all, Last round we fought NDO, then we fought D1,WD,OP alongside NDO, after that (some of us) fought alongside NDO against Eurasia, after that it was TPC/misfits and at endround we attacked everyone, Now, help my memory,where did your alliance come in? I remember hunting little flies with my cat last round, but that was IRL not on CN.

AHH I remember, when I was planning the D1,WD,OP war I considered the little pile of burned !@#$ you call an alliance, but you were too weak,  I do not pick on the weak, Krabz don't down declare, we leave that for pathetic cowards like you.

Now, since you can't shut up about your massive raid on us this round, well, let's talk about it.

First, here is you are admitting to being a dick:

Beinga_Dick.png

You can stick that apology up your ass BTW.

So, you started by declaring on us,accusing of intentionally not building to avoid war(which is an understandable speculation, still I would have gone with a prepared target) 

Elizabeth explained to you nicely that we weren't, your reply, was mocking her.

Then I posted stats, of the free loading us, let's examine all the nations that were avoiding war:look at the stats and look at us Now:

blacklight avoided war so much, I haven't heard from him yet, Doodoobutter is such a big war avoider that he deleted his nation, magnfigues, Universal Chaos, Globex Cooperation all are still avoiding war, that is why they got kicked out for inactivity, High Times had RL reasons, and is still unbuilt, what is left of us now, is some experienced people, and some noobs,and some unbuilt TCless guys.

So while your assumption that we were "laying low to avoid war" might have been understandable, it clearly is wrong. Krabz are simply having some inactivity problems this round, something that we explained to you and Kingneptun on the forum and irc, you guys replied by mocking us and calling us liars among other names.

So, Me and Elizabeth didn't really mind the down declare you made, we would have fought you, as we said in the declaration thread, but all we asked for is for the war to be clean and non nuclear, we hit no economies, and we don't want ours hit as to abide by the "Gentlemen agreement" that you seem to change when it suits you, we are not here to slow anybody down, or ruin anybodies fun, we are here to have some fun fair wars, shake hands and rebuild then have some more fun fair wars.

You offered a dirty nuclear war that would have crippled us for the round and sent the remaining active into inactvity, 3 of us have already been rouged and had their collection ruined, then you and the misfits make more empty claims about our warchests with NO evidence to support them, you think we had massive war chests, go ahead, post them on the OWF, otherwise, go back to sentence one of my reply to you.

We made the logical decision to surrender, then we were done talking to you guys, we didn't really engage you beyond sending peace offers, and one complaint.

THEN you try to make every new war thread about mocking us, while we were clearly avoiding you, kingneptun comes and starts talking !@#$ on our irc channel, you keep trying to provoke us on the OWF.

Now you have another empty claim that we are allied to TDO, well, is there even a point in asking for evidence anymore? how may wars we had along side TDO?...you either count that for me, or go back to sentence 1 of my reply to you again.  

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

We don't despise you cazaric, or even your alliance for that matter.
Personally I like you, you are bringing something to TE that keeps it alive... competition. I wish i was as active as I used to be so i could recruit and compete.

Our problem is simply with your policies. One thing for one alliance and one for another.

I'm open to discussing things. It's about time there was a political aspect brought back to TE, for too long it has just been war every few weeks, i personally think that's what's slowly killed TE. There's no need for governments anymore. Edited by EddyH

This is why I don't like you Kaboom, What makes us TDO V2? Just because our Gov were in TDO, and are friendly to them does not make us them, We never planned a war with TDO, the only time we fought on their side, is at the massive down declare of D1 and RE of round 35.

If I'm allied to everyone I'm friendly to, that would be everyone in TE, except you, and now RE.

So either back up your claims with evidence or shut your face.

Lord Hitchcock, I would like to start by asking you to stick a &#$@ in your mouth and stop with the !@#$%^&*.

Your war with NLoN last round was a mass raid that stopped after a day, just like the mass raid you guys did on us the round before that, and the mass raid on Nightmare Movement in round 35.
You seem to have a talent to pick the weakest most unprepared target you can, crush them, and call it a victory.

as for the free loading us, I do not recall you ever "up-declaring" on us at all, Last round we fought NDO, then we fought D1,WD,OP alongside NDO, after that (some of us) fought alongside NDO against Eurasia, after that it was TPC/misfits and at endround we attacked everyone, Now, help my memory,where did your alliance come in? I remember hunting little flies with my cat last round, but that was IRL not on CN.
AHH I remember, when I was planning the D1,WD,OP war I considered the little pile of burned !@#$ you call an alliance, but you were too weak,  I do not pick on the weak, Krabz don't down declare, we leave that for pathetic cowards like you.

Now, since you can't shut up about your massive raid on us this round, well, let's talk about it.
First, here is you are admitting to being a dick:
Beinga_Dick.png

You can stick that apology up your ass BTW.

So, you started by declaring on us,accusing of intentionally not building to avoid war(which is an understandable speculation, still I would have gone with a prepared target) 
Elizabeth explained to you nicely that we weren't, your reply, was mocking her.

Then I posted stats, of the free loading us, let's examine all the nations that were avoiding war:look at the stats and look at us Now:
blacklight avoided war so much, I haven't heard from him yet, Doodoobutter is such a big war avoider that he deleted his nation, magnfigues, Universal Chaos, Globex Cooperation all are still avoiding war, that is why they got kicked out for inactivity, High Times had RL reasons, and is still unbuilt, what is left of us now, is some experienced people, and some noobs,and some unbuilt TCless guys.
So while your assumption that we were "laying low to avoid war" might have been understandable, it clearly is wrong. Krabz are simply having some inactivity problems this round, something that we explained to you and Kingneptun on the forum and irc, you guys replied by mocking us and calling us liars among other names.

So, Me and Elizabeth didn't really mind the down declare you made, we would have fought you, as we said in the declaration thread, but all we asked for is for the war to be clean and non nuclear, we hit no economies, and we don't want ours hit as to abide by the "Gentlemen agreement" that you seem to change when it suits you, we are not here to slow anybody down, or ruin anybodies fun, we are here to have some fun fair wars, shake hands and rebuild then have some more fun fair wars.

You offered a dirty nuclear war that would have crippled us for the round and sent the remaining active into inactvity, 3 of us were already been rouged and had their collection ruined, then you and the misfits make more empty claims about our warchests with NO evidence to support them, you think we had massive war chests, go ahead, post them on the OWF, otherwise, go back to sentence one of my reply to you.

We made the logical decision to surrender, then we were done talking to you guys, we didn't really engage you beyond sending peace offers, and one complaint.

THEN you try to make every new war thread about mocking us, while we were clearly avoiding you, kingneptun comes and starts talking !@#$ on our irc channel, you keep trying to provoke us on the OWF.

Now you have another empty claim that we are allied to TDO, well, is there even a point in asking for evidence anymore? how may wars we had along side TDO?...you either count that for me, or go back to sentence 1 of my reply to you again.

Ah yes, the poor, inactive, please-don't-hurt-us freeloaders...

First, yes we did hit you last round with NDO.

Second, the 'mass raid' on nightmare movement which you are referring to was in retaliation for their 3 initial attacks along with threats from their insane leader, Juagernut (who was eventually overthrown).

And third, these 'gentlemens agreements' so you claim are open to interpretation that suits your side. Noticed I said your 'side' whether you like it or not, you are TDOs snuggle bear.

My post war message was a sign of good sportsmanship as we took your word at your sob story. And with that, I am surprised that you have the audacity to stick your head in our buisness after your whining and whimpering. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Robert.....Caz just openly admitted TDO will fight/support you because you guys are allies/ I mean buddies. 2 you just made a big deal saying RE is so bad for picking awful down declares and hitting NLON. WHAT IN THE FUCK do you think citadel is doing. Stop playing the buddies/treaties came and admit something for once. EVERYONE knows this is obvious, it's right in front of us. And as eddy said, it's not a matter who you like don't like, it's about these policies you pretend to have. It doesn't matter who the alliance is, if bull shit is taking place people need to step up and take care of it.

Robert.....Caz just openly admitted TDO will fight/support you because you guys are allies/ I mean buddies. 2 you just made a big deal saying RE is so bad for picking awful down declares and hitting NLON. WHAT IN THE $%&@ do you think citadel is doing. Stop playing the buddies/treaties came and admit something for once. EVERYONE knows this is obvious, it's right in front of us. And as eddy said, it's not a matter who you like don't like, it's about these policies you pretend to have. It doesn't matter who the alliance is, if bull !@#$ is taking place people need to step up and take care of it.

I for one fully agree that Citadel did a huge down declare there. 

Ah yes, the poor, inactive, please-don't-hurt-us freeloaders...

First, yes we did hit you last round with NDO.

Second, the 'mass raid' on nightmare movement which you are referring to was in retaliation for their 3 initial attacks along with threats from their insane leader, Juagernut (who was eventually overthrown).

And third, these 'gentlemens agreements' so you claim are open to interpretation that suits your side. Noticed I said your 'side' whether you like it or not, you are TDOs snuggle bear.

My post war message was a sign of good sportsmanship as we took your word at your sob story. And with that, I am surprised that you have the audacity to stick your head in our buisness after your whining and whimpering.

Yeah, We freeload so much, we spent all of last round at peace, we bought cookies for our citizens, then this round, we asked half of us to simply not be there and not reply to messages including blacklight, who is alliance owner (I'm sure he has his reasons, I just don't know what they are) we do all that, because we do not like clicks to call sql statements, it's just wrong.

your mass raid on nightmare movement, was a mass raid on nightmare movement.

Now here is all our wars from last round:

point yours out to me:

1)NDO/Krabz

2)NDO, Krabz/D1, WD, OP

3)NDO/Eurasia    

4)Krabz/TPC, Misfits

5)Endround

The "gentlemen agreement" has no side, and Krabz have always honored it, you can go ahead and accuse TDO of not honoring it, my reply to that would be "I disagree".

By your logic(or what passes for logic for that lump of brown matter in your skull), my side is NDO TDO WD OP TPC and even D1, I have had friendly talks with govs and members of every alliance in the game, including RE and misfits, the only thing that would prove if I'm allied to TDO, is you counting the wars I fought alongside them, not the irc conversations I have,.

Or you can mock me because I'm friendly to TDO, call me names, and prove my point.

Here is the good sportsmanship of RE:

Citadel raid thread:

He is still taking it better than those loonies in Krabz did

TPC DoW:

Very Very nice blitz! and I like both parties involved. Have fun out there!

(and please don't surrender like Krabz did)

I guess by now, you know what sentence to go back to. 

Robert.....Caz just openly admitted TDO will fight/support you because you guys are allies/ I mean buddies. 2 you just made a big deal saying RE is so bad for picking awful down declares and hitting NLON. WHAT IN THE $%&@ do you think citadel is doing. Stop playing the buddies/treaties came and admit something for once. EVERYONE knows this is obvious, it's right in front of us. And as eddy said, it's not a matter who you like don't like, it's about these policies you pretend to have. It doesn't matter who the alliance is, if bull !@#$ is taking place people need to step up and take care of it.

I agree on the citadel part as well, TDO also said that they would have done that if RE had down declared on anyone else.

We are friendly to TDO, and I do like cazaric, but Krabz and TDO are not allied, and a war between us at some point is possible.

I leave having allies to you SE guys, I'm a TE player ;)