KrAbZ DOW

Nations, The time has come for us to get up our asses and do some waring.

Krabz hereby declare war on The Pheonix Cobras & The Misfits

TPC destroyed me beyond repair back in round 35, and It was love at first war for me.

The Misfits gave us a glorious fight last round, and they're gonna have to do it again now, You're Welcome misfits   :P.

So mixing those two up, and seeing what kind of destruction we can come up with, whoever wins, we don't really care, just let the nukes fly, and let the bills sink.

We will do the following only in retaliation: 

Spy Ops: 
Incite Government Propaganda
Incite Religious Propaganda
Assassinate Enemy Generals
Sabotage IRS Proficiency
Destroy Money Reserves

Navy Blockades

we ask for economies not to be hit, so we can all rebuild and do an endround war well. 

Stats will be provided in a different post.

ahhh and here is our war flag

KrAbZ%20War%20Flag_zpsmkgobzsk.jpeg

and here is some epic battle music

https://www.youtube....h?v=KkWQedOnszU

one more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlp4TQt-yog

Have fun people

o/ KrAbZ

o/ Misfits

o/ TPC

o/WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

To: King James XVIII    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 10/29/2015 12:09:39 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies managed to assassinate one of your military generals. In the attack Walter Goodman of your Navy branch with an XP level of 14 was killed. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: King James XVIII    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 10/29/2015 12:09:39 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies managed to assassinate one of your military generals. In the attack Walter Goodman of your Navy branch with an XP level of 14 was killed. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

AHHH FUCK ME, will pm you now

We will do the following only in retaliation:

Assassinate Enemy Generals

Maybe you should tell you own people about this  :mad:

To: bibliotech    From: Slick    Date: 10/29/2015 12:10:41 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies managed to assassinate one of your military generals. In the attack Kane Ortiz of your Army branch with an XP level of 40 was killed. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

To: bibliotech    From: Slick    Date: 10/29/2015 12:11:22 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies managed to assassinate one of your military generals. In the attack Aryan Boyd of your Air Force branch with an XP level of 90 was killed. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.
Edited by bibliophile

Maybe you should tell you own people about this

Yes, I saw that, Apologized to King James about it, and I Apologize to you, We got retaliation from you guys though, I had my IRS Changed to 25% and a 40xp general killed.

Tyrion Lannister lost a 22xp general too.

I reminded my people again not to do any of those Ops,I think king james did the same, I hope this will be the last of it

To: Robert Baratheon I    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 10/29/2015 12:11:16 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies managed to assassinate one of your military generals. In the attack Kane Ortiz of your Army branch with an XP level of 40 was killed. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

We even lost the exact same general :D good choice in general buying there...

This will be fun :)

This is going to be an interesting one to watch!

o/ Krabz!

o/ TPC!

o/ Misfits

Nice one Krabz! Disappointed that you left so many of us out in the blitz though

So thanks everyone, we will have fun, those are very worthy opponents,

EddyH I included as many as I could in the blitz I promise I'll do better next time though :P.

And here are the god damn stats, I'm awake enough to deal with image hosting sites now.

Krabz.png

Misfits.png

TPC.png

Stats.png

There you go, some more battle music: :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkRgWU1FS3U

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

Ok, the econ spy operations are apparently continuing so I want to make it abundantly clear:

No member of TPC has been authorized to use econ ops. TPC will treat any use of econ ops moving forward as grounds to continue this war past 5 days for any nation using them.

I personally don't care about the morality of using those ops, but if we set a standard, it must be followed. 

Ok, the econ spy operations are apparently continuing so I want to make it abundantly clear:

No member of TPC has been authorized to use econ ops. TPC will treat any use of econ ops moving forward as grounds to continue this war past 5 days for any nation using them.

I personally don't care about the morality of using those ops, but if we set a standard, it must be followed. 

agreed, I only used them against the one and only TPC nation that wont stop using them agianst me (killed all my generals lol, funerals will take place after the war).

any Krab that starts uses dirty spy ops, shall suffer the full rath of TPC and wont get any help from us, but I would like it if TPC reports that member to me too, so I know who respects the rules and who doesn't.

On another note, I do not know what my co-leaders stands about the morality of those ops are, but my opinion of them is that they should not be used in TE, because the purpose of me waring someone is to enjoy waring, and not to slow their building down, no moral stands behind that for me, I just don't think it is necessary to hit economies in TE.

My personal view on dirty spy ops: they are crap because messing up someones rebuild/collection is bascially dragging on a fight that has ended days ago. That's weak stuff and not how I want to do things. I see war as fun, of course with an element of competition, but still fun. And the people I fight against, I might want to either fight with or against again later in the round; in any case it's better if they were able to rebuild. No one here (I hope) is looking to eradicate a nation or an entire alliance from the game. We are few people as it is. So, I'm against those and will remain so in TE.  

agreed, I only used them against the one and only TPC nation that wont stop using them agianst me (killed all my generals lol, funerals will take place after the war).

any Krab that starts uses dirty spy ops, shall suffer the full rath of TPC and wont get any help from us, but I would like it if TPC reports that member to me too, so I know who respects the rules and who doesn't.

On another note, I do not know what my co-leaders stands about the morality of those ops are, but my opinion of them is that they should not be used in TE, because the purpose of me waring someone is to enjoy waring, and not to slow their building down, no moral stands behind that for me, I just don't think it is necessary to hit economies in TE.

My personal view on dirty spy ops: they are crap because messing up someones rebuild/collection is bascially dragging on a fight that has ended days ago. That's weak stuff and not how I want to do things. I see war as fun, of course with an element of competition, but still fun. And the people I fight against, I might want to either fight with or against again later in the round; in any case it's better if they were able to rebuild. No one here (I hope) is looking to eradicate a nation or an entire alliance from the game. We are few people as it is. So, I'm against those and will remain so in TE.  

First things first, this is a fun war and I have no complaints. Those isolated incidents have stopped--we both just had to be a bit more forceful :p.

I'm personally fine with using everything available in the game, but understand I am in a very small minority so I respect the will of the people. If people hate the features, they should petition Almighty Admin to remove them and replace them with other fun stuff :)

First things first, this is a fun war and I have no complaints. Those isolated incidents have stopped--we both just had to be a bit more forceful :P.

I'm personally fine with using everything available in the game, but understand I am in a very small minority so I respect the will of the people. If people hate the features, they should petition Almighty Admin to remove them and replace them with other fun stuff :)

I have lots of fun too, How can I not have fun when I got to fight the King of casualties :P

I wont be petitioning the admin though,removing the dirty spy ops is unfair when there are people who want to use them, I just wont use those ops my self, I am in a minority when it comes to naval blockades for example, I hate using those(not that I never do, I just hate it).

Anyway, this was an amazing war, lots and lots and lots and lots of destruction everywhere, the amount of infra and tech that got burned is awesome :D I love the stats, everyone fought wonderfully, and again, I got to fight the King of casualties :D

Peace will be sent next update, Thank you Misfits and TPC for the great war, wish you all a fun rebuild, and lets start preparing for endround chaos 

and as always, I'll brag about our awesome peace flag

KrAbZ%20Peace%20Flag%20Smaller_zpswina2m

o/ TPC

o/ Misfits

o/ Krabz

o/ Peace

Edited by Robert Baratheon I

Peace @  11/3/2015 12:00 AM game update means that peace should have already happened by now right?  If that is true then why are nukes still flying after 11/3/2015 12:00 AM??

In case youre referring to my nuke. The person I nuked decided to spy my government the last day of war, so that's why that specific war didnt peace out. Didn't see anything else.

Oh and you destroyed the hell out of me, We have the most destructive war. Cool stuff. Not that I contributed much, but fun.  :D