Dixie Cove declares war on L252beck

Stonewall14

This thread is great.

Sounds like a conspiracy to me. Although TBH, I thought you signed off on it as well. :P

Water under the bridge for me and you and was just showing their hypocrisy that lately only ez tech exhortions are FA policy and difficult fights seem to be explained away but no we can't show lieniecy to the nation that recruited over 30% of Doom and handled all the propaganda and made many treaties to strengthen Doom with DS of which quite a few signed afterwards with Dk as well...not to mention fought many wars that I lead the charge in all of them and never once went unti PM but fought for months on end as I have for all AAs I've been in...but I tire of this blah blah blah crap and am done talking about this and will not like I said to Edward Snowdenism and betray any dirty secrets... :psyduck: I will not go into PM now either... :war:

Edited by Stonewall14

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He still has time to build up his casualties, the rebel so there is no reason to discount him just like that.

Just educating one of your members on a highly possible reason why he would be turtling other than his stated reason of not being a man.

If he wants to smack talk his nation size in comparison to mine due to his reliable tech supply, then I will point out his laughable amount of casualties. :)

Just educating one of your members on a highly possible reason why he would be turtling other than his stated reason of not being a man.

If he wants to smack talk his nation size in comparison to mine due to his reliable tech supply, then I will point out his laughable amount of casualties. :)

When I kid tells me he is a soldier and questions my manhood when he has less wars and a body count that would embarrass any true fighter...not to mention the fact I am a soldier veteran in Combat Arms from age 17 on up and still serve in militias and train them and went to Speacial forces training recently for hostage rescue and room clearing live fire exercise taught by SAS combat veterans.... :ehm:

brian-williams-meme-again_zpsfloalyka.jp

Edited by Stonewall14

Brotherly love from allies is always welcomed.

Sorry not been in many wars, when i am it seems I do so much damage they turtle up and hide, what am I meant to do?, how about you build up and give me a fight let me build up those numbers ?

Sorry not been in many wars, when i am it seems I do so much damage they turtle up and hide, what am I meant to do?, how about you build up and give me a fight let me build up those numbers ?

I'm sure if our respective alliances agree to it, it could likely be arranged if both parties are interested.

Franz you know me, I am already signed up i am just waiting

ROFL, the only time you will fight if it's a sure thing against -25k your NS....and then only with back up... :v: Your 300k casualties is laughable in kindest terms available and you joined Doom out of fear and deserted your previous alliance to do so...show us your lyricalz sig that shows # of wars and damage dealt etc. so we can all hav a good laugh at your bravado when it's 3 25k+ over enemies  NS nations against one.... :awesome:

ROFL, the only time you will fight if it's a sure thing against -25k your NS....and then only with back up... :v: Your 300k casualties is laughable in kindest terms available and you joined Doom out of fear and deserted your previous alliance to do so...show us your lyricalz sig that shows # of wars and damage dealt etc. so we can all hav a good laugh at your bravado when it's 3 25k+ over enemies  NS nations against one.... :awesome:

He only has 300k casualties??? Devialance, you have got to be kidding... With all the toughness you have spilled on topics lately I thought you were in the ten million club (as two of ours just hit the 16 million mark).
You really should join GPA

He only has 300k casualties??? Devialance, you have got to be kidding... With all the toughness you have spilled on topics lately I thought you were in the ten million club (as two of ours just hit the 16 million mark).

IKR bro...He acts like he is a veteran warrior always ready to fight whoever, when in fact he only rolls out on lopsided raids with rare chance of damage and against dogpiles against drastically smaller single nations....not to worry he is a PM Gladiator and  I doubt he reaches 1 mill body count before 2020 if then at rate he is going.... :lol1:

Edited by Stonewall14

Dude you do know i join DS when my nation was three days old, This is my second nation after been away from bob for a few years the fact you do not know that is also laughable, What do I have fear of the only people who want to hit me are people like LH who are so low its laughable how hard they act. also when I dow on you i had 8k NS on you not 25k but then again you have proven many times you like to bend the truth to fit your needs.

New nation, my old nation I deleted many many years ago, but do not worry I will over take your numbers as soon as I find people who are willing to fight and not simply turtle like Stone does, shame you are not in my range as i would have nuked you already and then watch Bones bail you out yet again, seems out of the two of us I shout my mouth off and back it up, you shout your mouth off then run to Daddy bones to bail you out

Dude you do know i join DS when my nation was three days old, This is my second nation after been away from bob for a few years the fact you do not know that is also laughable, What do I have fear of the only people who want to hit me are people like LH who are so low its laughable how hard they act. also when I dow on you i had 8k NS on you not 25k but then again you have proven many times you like to bend the truth to fit your needs.

Congrats on your growth- may you speak no more until you reach 1 million casualties- really though, I can't hear you down there from my much higher casualty count

IKR bro...He acts like he is a veteran warrior always ready to fight whoever, when in fact he only rolls out on lopsided raids with rare chance of damage and against dogpiles against drastically smaller single nations....not to worry he is a PM Gladiator and  I doubt he reaches 1 mill body count before 2020 if then at rate he is going.... :lol1:

If i hit 1m count within the next 6 month's, delete your nation and leave CN for good, if i do not I will delete mine and be gone for good how about put your money where your mouth is and stop talking shit ?, is it my fault if you got butt hurt over the fact everyone knows you have a small little man hood, that you rush to attack someone bigger than you then you turtle after doing no damage, you sir have proven you are pointless so do not worry enjoy nuking me, and hiding, i bet if given the chance you will jump in to peace mode and come up with some bullshit about how its a tactic, yet what was it you kept saying to me, "I will never give up, i always rebuy troops, i never go peace mode, i will always go down fighting" look at you now turtleing acting hard doing one nuke a day lol, so laugh at my count all you wish but my numbers will rise as unlike you even a losing battle i will always rebuy to do the most damage i can you are now just trying to stay alive.

Congrats on your growth- may you speak no more until you reach 1 million casualties- really though, I can't hear you down there from my much higher casualty count

funny i was thinking the samething with your 484ns nation, what happened you found out you was unable to fight with nations of your nations age so dropped down to fight new nations where you knew you could win you are a joke lol

Dude you do know i join DS when my nation was three days old, This is my second nation after been away from bob for a few years the fact you do not know that is also laughable, What do I have fear of the only people who want to hit me are people like LH who are so low its laughable how hard they act. also when I dow on you i had 8k NS on you not 25k but then again you have proven many times you like to bend the truth to fit your need

My bad got you mixed up with someoen else and all 3 of you were in 70k+ NS but 2 sold down after I hit him, doesn't matter you know I have no chance of winning Gs against 3 coordinated attackes dwarfing me no less and counters are uselesss as the infra difference and tech difference which all of you double mine except franz who was like 73k to my 57 k or whatever...I am buzzed and bored and trying to give back what your giving to me to entertain all and feel joy in my heart that my true friends are showing up and the ilussionary ones are saving me tons as I get off cheap losing the flakes and knw who would die for me and who smile and then shoot you in back at your getting made ceremony... :awesome:

funny i was thinking the samething with your 484ns nation, what happened you found out you was unable to fight with nations of your nations age so dropped down to fight new nations where you knew you could win you are a joke lol

Actually sold down and hit rey for sptr.

Keep talking- you won't do anything. Pixel hugger Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Give me until the 18th and I'll happily oblige your desire for conflict, I suspect you can't have a significant war chest with the number of expensive wonders you have and your NS level, better hope DK remains on the winning side or else those statistics are gonna disappear awfully quick.

Actually sold down and hit rey for sptr.

Keep talking- you won't do anything. Pixel hugger

Haha what rock gig he crawl out from under? L-H and me for the most part has been in constant state of warfare for over a year, won wars and destroyed entire AAs and made huge AAs full of people like you give white peace after running out of nations for us to wreck,,, :v:

Give me until the 18th and I'll happily oblige your desire for conflict, I suspect you can't have a significant war chest with the number of expensive wonders you have and your NS level, better hope DK remains on the winning side or else those statistics are gonna disappear awfully quick.

You would wreck him like a 16 year old with a Bandit edition Tran-Am on a Saturday night... :v:

My bad got you mixed up with someoen else and all 3 of you were in 70k+ NS but 2 sold down after I hit him, doesn't matter you know I have no chance of winning Gs against 3 coordinated attackes dwarfing me no less and counters are uselesss as the infra difference and tech difference which all of you double mine except franz who was like 73k to my 57 k or whatever...I am buzzed and bored and trying to give back what your giving to me to entertain all and feel joy in my heart that my true friends are showing up and the ilussionary ones are saving me tons as I get off cheap losing the flakes and knw who would die for me and who smile and then shoot you in back at your getting made ceremony... :awesome:

The funny thing is, even when this war is done I have no problem in sending you aid to help you rebuild, this topic and others are just fun for me when i am bored, also i never sold down to fight you, but i did buy a wonder and some infra and such after dow on you :), got to take what i can get :)

Will need a little more time than that, I need to rebuild and get my nation sorted after this war, I will tell you this my WC is a lot bigger than Stone's when he attacked Franz :D, and that is still very small :)

funny i was thinking the samething with your 484ns nation, what happened you found out you was unable to fight with nations of your nations age so dropped down to fight new nations where you knew you could win you are a joke l

yeah i was looking to wreck his nation one more time  too bad he is out of range and i,m pretty sure Bones won't bail you out this time :war: .

Will need a little more time than that, I need to rebuild and get my nation sorted after this war, I will tell you this my WC is a lot bigger than Stone's when he attacked Franz :D, and that is still very small :)

Yhat's what happens when you fight for 1.5 years straight with brief breaks...:P

Yhat's what happens when you fight for 1.5 years straight with brief breaks... :P

I told you this before, I have respect for you, what you have done for me personally and for DK/DS can not be counted, I will always have respect for what you have done but you know as well as me if my leaders ask me to go to war i will jump at it, need to get rid of this ring rust of being away for so long :).

But i have enjoyed the batter between us :D, still wish you would have kept troops at least so i could get my numbers up LOL.