The Wolf War ends

Canik

Damn you people for making me agree with Tywin.

This isn't white peace, but at least both sides walked away respecting one another after having a well fought war.

o/Peace.

This. I hate this game of schematics, just admit you lost and surrender. What is so hard about that?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading through all of this, i find that most of it is just crap. :facepalm:

We had no plans to surrender, doom squad offered the peace to us.  

We talked with Sparta, and they agreed to have us exit.

White Peace definition: " in Cyber Nations this term is commonly used when an alliance doesn't admit defeat thereby it doesn't "surrender" since there is no admition of defeat. Despite there being no admition of defeat in a White Peace, a "no re-entry" clause is usually imposed upon the alliance receiving the White Peace; where they cannot rejoin the war they are leaving. "

Doom Squad did excellent, they are a strong militarized alliance.

Fellowship fought strong as well, and most I talked with seem like good people.

For our first alliance war, having mostly small new nations, no war chests, and only one nuclear nation, all my wolves did great. :gun:

We all learned a lot, and for the next war we will all be ready.

We are glad we did what we did, and would do it again. :popcorn:

Alpha Wolves!

Sparta!

Russian Czar

Edited by czar

Reading through all of this, i find that most of it is just crap. :facepalm:

We had no plans to surrender, doom squad offered the peace to us.  

We talked with Sparta, and they agreed to have us exit.

White Peace definition: " in Cyber Nations this term is commonly used when an alliance doesn't admit defeat thereby it doesn't "surrender" since there is no admition of defeat. Despite there being no admition of defeat in a White Peace, a "no re-entry" clause is usually imposed upon the alliance receiving the White Peace; where they cannot rejoin the war they are leaving. "

Doom Squad did excellent, they are a strong militarized alliance.

Fellowship fought strong as well, and most I talked with seem like good people.

For our first alliance war, having mostly small new nations, no war chests, and only one nuclear nation, all my wolves did great. :gun:

We all learned a lot, and for the next war we will all be ready.

We are glad we did what we did, and would do it again. :popcorn:

Alpha Wolves!

Sparta!

Russian Czar

A respectable post. A first war is a great test of the mettle of your membership.

A respectable post. A first war is a great test of the mettle of your membership.

sounds fair comrade. All the best with Rebuilding!

Thank to the both of ya!

Czar

Edited by czar

One sided terms are a surrender.  Even so much as making one side agree to not re-enter on another front, makes it a surrender as opposed to a white peace.

I'm not faulting the actual agreement.  I'm just saying it isn't white peace, it's a surrender.

Seriously, how far up your butt does that stick go

Czar that post is exactly why I hate the way we interpret white peace, because people actually believe it. Just admit that you surrendered, you obviously did hence the no re-entry term. 

This isn't directed solely at you guys, just a pet peeve of mine. This belief leads to some ridiculous behavior, like what we saw from NoR last war and not wanting to admit defeat. There is no harm in fighting a good war and admitting you lost, people are too sensitive.

Czar that post is exactly why I hate the way we interpret white peace, because people actually believe it. Just admit that you surrendered, you obviously did hence the no re-entry term. 

This isn't directed solely at you guys, just a pet peeve of mine. This belief leads to some ridiculous behavior, like what we saw from NoR last war and not wanting to admit defeat. There is no harm in fighting a good war and admitting you lost, people are too sensitive.

Dude all I did is copy the definition from the website!

If Doom wouldn't have sent the offer we would still be fighting them.

I not too proud to admit surrender when it happens. We were offered peace, we did not go to them for it. 

Surrendering is giving up, we did no such thing.

Don't be telling me what I did, I know what happened :gun:

Czar

Good job to our allies on getting good peace.  Well fought.

Thank you!

Dude all I did is copy the definition from the website!

If Doom wouldn't have sent the offer we would still be fighting them.

I not too proud to admit surrender when it happens. We were offered peace, we did not go to them for it. 

Surrendering is giving up, we did no such thing.

Don't be telling me what I did, I know what happened :gun:

Czar

Thank you!

If you were not beaten, why did you agree to not reenter the war.

If you were not beaten, why did you agree to not reenter the war.

We entered for our allies, we left when our allies said to pull out and rebuild!

We entered for our allies, we left when our allies said to pull out and rebuild!

My point though was that you accepted a restriction on your freedom of action. I'm not having a go at your war performance or your reasons for entering or exiting, just addressing the argument I'm seeing pop up this war regarding winning and losing and formal surrender.

My point though was that you accepted a restriction on your freedom of action. I'm not having a go at your war performance or your reasons for entering or exiting, just addressing the argument I'm seeing pop up this war regarding winning and losing and formal surrender.

It's a surrender and there is no shame in it. I don't understand why people are so reluctant to simply admit it.