Bird Hunting

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methrage/Rey

Chill out.

Methrage is a DBDC member, and Rey is a DS Member. They are just adding their two cents.

Also Stewie, i will be receiving aid from Methrage in the form of 6m. So take up that issue with DBDC. I won that cash fair and square! :D

Edited by Rotavele

Hey rotavele, now that you are at peace with Non Grata, lemme know if you need help rebuilding, we can do some tech dealing. 

Looking forward to this.

He's at peace now?

Whatcha gonna do bout it? Stewies not the only Triumvirate.

hoverrrrrrrrrr.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVE

I am now selling Hover Rounds for extra cash for my nation. I get 10% commission. If you'd like to buy one, please message me. Thanks.
Edited by Rotavele

Looking forward to this.

Whatcha gonna do bout it? Stewies not the only Triumvirate.

hoverrrrrrrrrr.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVE

I am now selling Hover Rounds for extra cash for my nation. I get 10% commission. If you'd like to buy one, please message me. Thanks.

I am however the Minister of Defense.

Which means rogues fall under my domain cupcake.

I am however the Minister of Defense.

Which means rogues fall under my domain cupcake.

Well you are not defending your nations very well, My Non Gratan equal.

Edited by Rotavele

Our nations can handle themselves from a bill locked rogue Señor Rotavele as I said to you earlier.

The Aid will help with that.

P.S. Thanks Blue Team <3

Edited by Rotavele

I'm impressed, I thought you would go unchallenged but some DS dude dumped over half his NS.
A very impressive move.

Voytek.. you crazy Shroom.

I told you guys. And he didn't just dump half his NS, he deleted all 5000 of his infra, declared on me, and bought 1000 infra to be nuclear with me. That's an accomplishment for myself and heavy commitment for him. My words made someone so mad they wasted that much cash on me. I couldn't do that much damage in infra in months.

Glad to see someone honor their commitments and loyalty to their alliance though. He must truly not care for his infra, and I like when people don't. He should be awarded and recognized. Edited by Rotavele

I told you guys. And he didn't just dump half his NS, he deleted all 5000 of his infra, declared on me, and bought 1000 infra to be nuclear with me. That's an accomplishment for myself and heavy commitment for him. My words made someone so mad they wasted that much cash on me. I couldn't do that much damage in infra in months.

Glad to see someone honor their commitments and loyalty to their alliance though. He must truly not care for his infra, and I like when people don't. He should be awarded and recognized.

I presumed it was mostly infra, it's not hard to guess seeing as there is not many ways to dump that much NS. 

I presumed it was mostly infra, it's not hard to guess seeing as there is not many ways to dump that much NS. 

I was putting it in a #s perspective 

He did so in order to wreck rota. So yes, very impressive that rota is so hated that people will manipulate their NS just to hit him.

It is. I have done well. My words are my strongest weapons!

Voytek probably doesn't even know who rota is tbh.

He doesn't ever talk about politics and rarely leaves the MK forum.

Well he's mad about something, or just very committed! 

Either way I got someone to sell a ton of infra with nothing but talking. If I were on a gaming system, I do believe that calls for an achievement! Bless his heart.

Edited by Rotavele

Right, because he won't just buy it all back once he's finished with you. Of course not. A great victory in the #38565563 one man crusade!

Of course he will, That's the point; but that's a lot of money he won't have for his next war or to buy up and become a member of DBDC.

I took like hundreds of mills in one day.

Edited by Rotavele

Of course he will, That's the point; but that's a lot of money he won't have for his next war or to buy up and become a member of DBDC.

I took like hundreds of mills in one day.

I don't think he was ever going to become a member or try to be, he is just a tech supplier it seems. 

It certainly damages his readiness for the next war, but it is the same for every nation.

Edited by Commander shepard

I don't think he was ever going to become a member or try to be, he is just a tech supplier it seems. 

It certainly damages his readiness for the next war, but it is the same for every nation.

Nah he wouldn't, but eventually he'd probably not want to be a seller anymore.

& True

If anything I think the Limitless Nexus Banks ability to transfer funds even to Rotavele in a situation like this will show how firm we are to our commitments. When his slots allow, he'll receive the money regardless of the political happenings.

For those who wish to purchase 3 Limitless Credits, for the first 3 to take the offer, they can be bought with only 400 Tech for 3 Credits instead of the stand price of 200 Tech per Credit. You can count on the Limitless Nexus Bank to be reliable in all circumstances, even when we don't agree with the Credit users choice of alliances to declare war on.

Also each LImitless Credit can be redeemed for 100 Tech later instead of financial aid you want, so I imagine many nations could benefit taking advantage of the bank. The Limitless Bank has big announcements planned for up ahead, so don't miss out on investing in Limitless Credits while their price is at their cheapest they'll ever be.

I even invite GOONS nations who want to be take advantage of the banking system to do so, no one will be discriminated against by the Limitless Bank. If an nation were sentenced to ZI, assuming they've built up enough credits, they could continue getting aid to rebuild until they run out.

Edited by Methrage

If anything I think the Limitless Nexus Banks ability to transfer funds even to Rotavele in a situation like this will show how firm we are to our commitments. When his slots allow, he'll receive the money regardless of the political happenings.

For those who wish to purchase 3 Limitless Credits, for the first 3 to take the offer, they can be bought with only 400 Tech for 3 Credits instead of the stand price of 200 Tech per Credit. You can count on the Limitless Nexus Bank to be reliable in all circumstances, even when we don't agree with the Credit users choice of alliances to declare war on.

Also each LImitless Credit can be redeemed for 100 Tech later instead of financial aid you want, so I imagine many nations could benefit taking advantage of the bank. The Limitless Bank has big announcements planned for up ahead, so don't miss out on investing in Limitless Credits while their price is at their cheapest they'll ever be.

I even invite GOONS nations who want to be take advantage of the banking system to do so, no one will be discriminated against by the Limitless Bank. If an nation were sentenced to ZI, assuming they've built up enough credits, they could continue getting aid to rebuild until they run out.

Thank you Methrage.

Also just so the public knows, I do not hold any ill will nor did I beforehand of any of these alliances. Even though they have larger anti-Rotavele groups in all (I am even in the DBDC charter ;) ). It was just a tech raid, but I don't mind them fighting back. In Stewie, Caustic, Schrodinger, Dajobo, and my conversation we established that fighting back in honorable when you're raided. Stewie even remarked about how Polaris inspired him to do so. While Polar has long been a role model for this community, I believe it is truly a good day when two former enemies can come together in note a little bit of a "Big Brother" kind of thing.

I wish the best for NG and hopefully with some more future mentoring from Polar, we can all get along one day. Credit should be given where credit is due. An opponent of mine in the war is really chill and he's a quite cool guy. I've noted my respect to him for fighting back, and wished him the best in the future. He did the same for me. It comes times like this when everyone should just step back and realize, it's only infra. It's not that big of a deal. I think this whole fiasco has helped more than it has hurt. At least from NG, Dajobo, and I's perspective. Also the DBDC with Methrage has seemed to work good. Last time we all fought in the bar fight two weeks ago, I learned a lot about DBDC and how they're pretty nice people deep down. I liked what I saw from TBRaiders. 

Hopefully after this is all settled after this round of war (or a few rounds, idk yet) we can all be friends, have a drink, and share war stories. 

o/ To the Brave Fighting Back in Polar and NG.

o/ To the Loyal and those sacrificing much to their alliance in DS.

o/ To the Courageous and Dependable Methrage for sending aid with no fear.

o/ To Polar for their sovereignty in sanctions

o/ To future friendships

Edited by Rotavele