Just for you bomb!

It seems to be against the law to Riot. So we figured we would be misfits and began a riot. Misfits declare war on TE Police.

Paul and Cunctator, I noticed you ran off to WD right after they get out of war? You aren't flag running are you? No worries we didn't forget you!

Do I really need stats? 9 of us, 43 of
You 😉 let the bashing and tears begin

It seems to be against the law to Riot. So we figured we would be misfits and began a riot. Misfits declare war on TE Police.

Paul and Cunctator, I noticed you ran off to WD right after they get out of war? You aren't flag running are you? No worries we didn't forget you!

Do I really need stats? 9 of us, 43 of
You let the bashing and tears begin

You should count your guy who lost his aa. 

Did you really just declare on War Dove nations?

Oh goodie  :popcorn:

Not a declare on WD, a declare on 2 nations obviously hiding in WD. But I'm certain this was setup to defend them.

Not a declare on WD, a declare on 2 nations obviously hiding in WD. But I'm certain this was setup to defend them.

If you look at their affiliation, you'll see they are not 'Pending' .. They are War Doves.

This other little Dove raider has turtled and gone inactive, I'm ready to do some more rogue clean up. Though I hope our gov decides to make it more than just such.

Edited by Rayvon

If you look at their affiliation, you'll see they are not 'Pending' .. They are War Doves.

This other little Dove raider has turtled and gone inactive, I'm ready to do some more rogue clean up. Though I hope our gov decides to make it more than just such.

Sorry, my flag runner BS radar is booming right now. I honestly don't care how you attempt to justify this. You are harboring those 2 nations and I'm just inviting them back home.

Yes directly after their war ended. Meaning you shouldn't "technically" be attacked since they just got out of war. You guys literally use the dirtiest tactics possible. Stop flag running and battle up with the alliance you ran with most of the round.

I really don't want to make this thread about my fundamental disagreement with the way that TE Police operates. I'll just say that I'm disappointed and leave it at that.

You've disrupted an undercover investigation into possible Mume-related activities in WD. I hope you're happy, and may god help us all if they go to ground and resume plotting.

Sorry, my flag runner BS radar is booming right now. I honestly don't care how you attempt to justify this. You are harboring those 2 nations and I'm just inviting them back home.

One of these days, if your really nice I will teach you how to bust flag runners. Once again you have no clue what's what.

On a side note keep that GA money flowing I need all I can get.

My only complaint is that you waited until the day I'm put into nuclear anarchy to attack, and now I'm stuck fighting two bums. T-T

Hit them once with the baton for me, my fellow officers. Aim for the face!

waited until the day I'm put into nuclear anarchy to attack

You have the cause and effect reversed there. Though honestly, I didn't expect to pop your SDI on the first shot. You must have bought it from the same vendor as TBRaiders.

Lesson for the folks at home: lowest bidder bad.

Brave and honourable alliances attacking TE Police, how is it that you've mustered opponents for just about the entirety of the alliance, but save for one Defcon nation who took the invitation, I'm sitting with two open defensive slots? 

13 of our top 14 nations have open defensive slots.  I'm not sure who did the della luna and warriors target lists, but TPC should have went ahead and told them who to hit as well.

and lol Hellas.  Just terrible man.