One Last Question

Malik Shabazz

Nobody worth their weight shares your "visions" because quite frankly your visions are !@#$. Change the world because? Why?

Nobody is losing anything by ignoring you. In fact if we listen to you we are likely to lose a few brain cells

So what you are saying is you want change but dont want to bring it about? Cool.

I have you on my ignore list and thank you for reminding me why. You're a literal herpes sore on the lip of the world's smallest nematode, that's how insignificant and irrelevant you are to my life. Your an insignificant troll and the fact that I've never even heard of you is evidence to that fact. If you have a problem with me or the way I did things, you should have stepped to me and we would handled it the right way; instead of running your mouth off like a coward.

Be grateful and humbled that I'm even taking the time out of my day to respond to your incessant trolling.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

You have two choices:

A) Make your own Alliance, recruit like minded people, grow strong until you can influence CN in the political sphere.

or

B) Join an Alliance, work up to become supreme leader then take it in the direction you want it to go.

Then again you don't have the motivation as you have said earlier, so stop bitching about it and shut up.

You have two choices:

A) Make your own Alliance, recruit like minded people, grow strong until you can influence CN in the political sphere.

or

B) Join an Alliance, work up to become supreme leader then take it in the direction you want it to go.

Then again you don't have the motivation as you have said earlier, so stop !@#$%*ing about it and shut up.

I could, whenever I decide to come back.

If you don't like the current way then make your own. I know my AA doesn't "play" the same as most others do and we're perfectly fine with that. 

Your problem is you want to be seen as a great leader of change but don't actually do anything to make the change happen (aside from crying here). You are not now and will never be seen as a force of change if you are not willing to start from the bottom and get your hands dirty.

I have you on my ignore list and thank you for reminding me why. You're a literal herpes sore on the lip of the world's smallest nematode, that's how insignificant and irrelevant you are to my life. Your an insignificant troll and the fact that I've never even heard of you is evidence to that fact. If you have a problem with me or the way I did things, you should have stepped to me and we would handled it the right way; instead of running your mouth off like a coward.

Be grateful and humbled that I'm even taking the time out of my day to respond to your incessant trolling.

Im on someones ignore list! I did it guys!

Back to this tho: You never heard of me because grand scheme of things im not a very big player. But im a much bigger player than you. I made it into gov in a legit AA, worked in all departments, and made friends all across bob. I've done what you cant. You want to talk about running mouths, why dont you learn some facts before you run your mouth.

Now on to the philosophic side of it, arent we all just irrelevant to everyone? If you deleted, no one would care. If I deleted, some people would care for a bit but then they'd just get back into their life. The fact that im irrelevant to you is irrelevant to me

If you don't like the current way then make your own. I know my AA doesn't "play" the same as most others do and we're perfectly fine with that. 

Your problem is you want to be seen as a great leader of change but don't actually do anything to make the change happen (aside from crying here). You are not now and will never be seen as a force of change if you are not willing to start from the bottom and get your hands dirty.

This is it. There are no free rides or easy fixes in life. There is hard work, determination, refinement and constant self education and evolution or if its too hard you can just stamp your feet and give up. Your call. One thing I can tell you is you wont get anything on a ready to eat silver platter, not here and not in the real world either.